Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

A Near Perfect Destination To Celebrate My Finacee's Birthday in Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Near Perfect Destination To Celebrate My Finacee's Birthday in Nigeria. (587 Views)

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / Is He A Near Perfect Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Near Perfect Destination To Celebrate My Finacee's Birthday in Nigeria. by jaguar09(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2010
Hello House, Please your constructive suggestions would help ease my mind now as I am in a state of confusion. I want to give my lady a wonderful birthday celebration next weekend. I just need one great place to have a wow experience with her. I am wishing for a place of brilliance, splendid atmosphere and serenity. With every scene of it a lovely one, I just won back her love, trust and affection after we fell apart because of some issue of relationship so I want to distinguish myself from any intruder who may be trying, we have dated for 6years now.

You can suggest a wonderful gift to back up the kind of atmosphere your suggestion would create.
Re: A Near Perfect Destination To Celebrate My Finacee's Birthday in Nigeria. by OboBoco(f): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2010
Obudu cattle ranch in cross river state, is the perfect place that suits your description you will not regret it.
you can google it.
Re: A Near Perfect Destination To Celebrate My Finacee's Birthday in Nigeria. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2010
jaguar_09:

Hello House, Please your constructive suggestions would help ease my mind now as I am in a state of confusion. I want to give my lady a wonderful birthday celebration next weekend. I just need one great place to have a wow experience with her. I am wishing for a place of brilliance, splendid atmosphere and serenity. With every scene of it a lovely one, I just won back her love, trust and affection after we fell apart because of some issue of relationship so I want to distinguish myself from any intruder who may be trying, we have dated for 6years now.

You can suggest a wonderful gift to back up the kind of atmosphere your suggestion would create.

you are the answer to your question

you know her better than us i.e what the like from food cloths and places all you need is to think hard you will find the answers in her than

dont take her to a place than you will never take her again i.e a place that makes her think you got a fat pocket when you dont

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal? / Question: How Easy Is It. . . / Premarital Cohabitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.