Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her (47997 Views)

Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) / Regina Daniels Shutdowns Children's Day Concert As Ned Nwoko Gives N20million / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by baddosky1: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2019
I guess the 20 million is meant as a value measure for the width of the pvssy that is now as wide as the opening of a jumbo sized GeePee tank so you people should not blame her. undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by aguh1: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2019
HIV DISTRIBUTORS EVERYWHERE, BEWARE! !!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
the people that are willingly and happily paying are not complaining,the ones still looking for 100 thousand naira to pay house rent are the ones complaining.shioorrr

Lol... I understand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2019
Virgin won't collect 20m,why will i settle for an express road and public sperm bank like you. Useless Hoe- Low -Show

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by fergie001: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
If you believe some people actually pay this girl 20 million to sleep with her, then you can believe I drank a bottle of coke with a fork and I finished it in 20 seconds angry

In short, if you believe her, you are MAD! angry
INSANE
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by chiefolododo(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
who made them one? If a vulnerable girl young enough to be your younger sister or daughter comes to you for help in one area or the other,the next thing you Will hear from supposed adults that should see it as an opportunity to be a mentor will say ambi your daddy? Nothing goes for nothing,if you give me vagiinaa I will give you what you want.boom.socialization has started niyen.if she eventually succumbs she will be like so my vaaginaaaa can pay this much,why do I need to read,why do I need to contribute to society when uncle gave me so so naira.meanwhile if you had mentored her,do you think she will have aggravation towards prostitution?

If you don't know the origin of prostitution in Nigeria, I'll tell you.before we begin there's an addage that says the moral decadence and sexualisation of women is a reflection of the society

A girl will earn all As or have 1st class in school,guys will still be bashing her.no wonder she's ugly ,na only book she Sabi yenyen yen yen yen.she be Virgin, they'll say she's too stingy with her vagina,she's too rigid,she's too uptight,na she holy pass ,she's sexually frustrated.yenyen yen yen

But when she carry unclothedness put for internet, you will see guys in droves literally begging with money and the good girls wey still dey keep their honey pot for the man that will eventually treat them like crap don see say good girlism no dey pay,good girls carry last,let her kuku join the bandwagon of those selling vagina and in one night she hits it big, meanwhile when she made discoveries in research and innovation nobody send am,but when she decides to deviate she immediately becomes a celebrity and you are asking why there are more prostitutes than decent girls

You men will keep getting what you deserve till you change your behaviour towards women,till then women will keep selling their vagina and be bringing their children into it like iyabo ojo, mercy aigbe and the likes
for your mind, you make sense

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by bluebay(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2019
20M go get down with old Pussy? Lies. Ned didn’t spend up to 10M before getting Regina down, not to talk of this one that has body shape like GoTv Remote

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by femsfarm: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2019
awetaiye2015:
Is it a Ferrari p***y?

Equaliser 1

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by anonimi: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Ultimatezlant: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
adebayo10977:
I don't need to Bleep her again with my hard earned money cuz I've already seen her pussy beneath the transparent pant she wore..........
make too much sense nor kill you las las
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by dangotesmummy: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Jestin:
She nor still get money reach dangote
but it's the likes of dangote and co that will be prostrating for her and begging her behind closed doors to manage the 15 million that they'll send the remaining later if you know you know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by anonimi: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
who made them one? If a vulnerable girl young enough to be your younger sister or daughter comes to you for help in one area or the other,the next thing you Will hear from supposed adults that should see it as an opportunity to be a mentor will say ambi your daddy? Nothing goes for nothing,if you give me vagiinaa I will give you what you want.boom.socialization has started niyen.if she eventually succumbs she will be like so my vaaginaaaa can pay this much,why do I need to read,why do I need to contribute to society when uncle gave me so so naira.meanwhile if you had mentored her,do you think she will have aggravation towards prostitution?

If you don't know the origin of prostitution in Nigeria, I'll tell you.before we begin there's an addage that says the moral decadence and sexualisation of women is a reflection of the society

A girl will earn all As or have 1st class in school,guys will still be bashing her.no wonder she's ugly ,na only book she Sabi yenyen yen yen yen.she be Virgin, they'll say she's too stingy with her vagina,she's too rigid,she's too uptight,na she holy pass ,she's sexually frustrated.yenyen yen yen

But when she carry unclothedness put for internet, you will see guys in droves literally begging with money and the good girls wey still dey keep their honey pot for the man that will eventually treat them like crap don see say good girlism no dey pay,good girls carry last,let her kuku join the bandwagon of those selling vagina and in one night she hits it big, meanwhile when she made discoveries in research and innovation nobody send am,but when she decides to deviate she immediately becomes a celebrity and you are asking why there are more prostitutes than decent girls

You men will keep getting what you deserve till you change your behaviour towards women,till then women will keep selling their vagina and be bringing their children into it like iyabo ojo, mercy aigbe and the likes

Mama Regina nko, mother-in-law Ned ti n NwaOko

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Some folks entire life earning and savings in this part of the world is not up to 20m somebody is charging for one night stand. This should be among top notch charges. On top waiting self ?
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Ikemefuna44: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Why spend 20 million on a kpekus? Expired Kpekus wey other guys don hammer sotee e produce 5 children.
I'll rather gather 200 ppl and use the 20M empower... These guys will be grateful to me for the rest of their lives instead of wasting it for 15 minutes pleasure on top pussy wey don wide like 3rd mainland bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Omudia11: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
You go girl. Better than marrying some old grand mother for visa (like some people do) and still not make half of that.
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by chudez0147(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Aonkuuse:
grin grin grin Abi nah gold pussy, las las we have more prostitutes in Nigeria than decent girls
Not just in Nigeria, but Africa
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by ElsonMorali: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Oga Seun, please we need to have a thumbs down emoji so we can register our displeasure at any posts we find distasteful without actually soiling ourselves by commenting on it. Thanks. And while you're at it how about the vomiting emoji and the waka emoji. Thanks.
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by dangotesmummy: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
for your mind, you make sense
absolutely made sense

I know that the truth is a bitter pill to swallow for you lot but the earlier you take to it the better our women will be more loyal

Have you ever wondered why women Don't care about integrity or loyalty again?you better think

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by BenAndrew: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2019
I can hardly decipher what she's saying here.
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Ultimatezlant: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
E go shock u say this woman no lie at all.

Men they mumu wen e reach kpekus matter.
Even wizkid nor go get 20m for a show let alone a bleached out of shape insignificant loosed hole.

Na just packaging and hype to make the hole get value,

Las las na hundreds of thousands she go get at most

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by dangotesmummy: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2019
anonimi:

Mama Regina nko, mother-in-law Ned ti n NwaOko
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by FManager(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Ikemefuna44:
Why spend 20 million on a kpekus? Expired Kpekus wey other guys don hammer sotee e produce 5 children.
I'll rather gather 200 ppl and use the 20M empower... These guys will be grateful to me for the rest of their lives instead of wasting it for 15 minutes pleasure on top pussy wey don wide like 3rd mainland bridge.

Your mouth ehn cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by CheapDataGuy: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Even wizkid nor go get 20m for a show let alone a bleached out of shape insignificant loosed hole.

Na just packaging and hype to make the hole get value,

Las las na hundreds of thousands she go get at most

Bros trust me. I know of someone who bought a car of 1million naira for a girl all coz of sex.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by charleybam(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Good day nairalanders...I am not good at online begging but water don pass garri for this situation nd i no get any other option... I am a student,i am surviving today all because of my hardworking mother but things are really hard at the moment dat i find it very hard to feed in a day nd i cnt go nd start working with an empty stomach,any amount isnt too small for me my fellow nairalanders..who naked no dey shook hand for pocket...help a brother
Fidelity bank
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Aonkuuse(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:

aunty why are you pained are you a prostitute? You would have said men put gun at women's head to do prostitution nah

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Rubbiish(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
E go shock u say this woman no lie at all.

Men they mumu wen e reach kpekus matter.
Na lie bros
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by AngelicBeing: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:

The garden of Eden causing kasala since 1020 BC, you do have a point though, that is why I remain an Angel to avoid distractions tongue

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2019
Naija men don suffer.. just because of pussy smone will pay 20million. Well I'm not surprised there are fools out there who will promote her greed
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by freemi(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2019
aolawale025:
Some of 5k will taste better
lols
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by AngelicBeing: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Godoverevery: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:

pls try and read D's rubbish again but D's time slowly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker / Onyii Alex Before & After Bleaching Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.