Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (71497 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by YungLasaint(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Richer than Dangote.... Why this Ghana dwarf dry make noise for here...
For your best property deals in the new dubia of Africa (Ibeju-lekki) We have affordable deals that best suits your budget.. Don't be left out of this amazing deals, before it will appreciate it values... WhatsApp number at signature.....
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by macho44(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
czarina:
Fine boi

Check my profile if you want. cool
On my way to your profile, after CHECKING, what next?
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
With all ur wealth u couldn't buy at least two teeths
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by czarina(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
macho44:
On my way to your profile, after CHECKING, what next?
Then you give us a call if you live on the Plateau

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by Mycolourola: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dangote please come and see something
Ahhh nkan beee
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by Realfrankie(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nonsense
This short man wey never see food chop bellefull
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by papyskinsy: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
omo see gap tooth.. hustle ohhhh
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by macho44(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
czarina:
Home SERVICE
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by Burger01(m): 2:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, maybe he is referring to Osita Iheme (Pawpaw)...
Oh!..better cheesy
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by wethebest(m): 4:43am On Aug 07, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Money is good.. Money is sweet.. But its good to spend it righteously.

Do your legit hustle and back it up with prayer..

Only Jesus can lead U right.

We brought nothing into this world and it is certain that we take nothing out of it expect our salvation in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 6:7

Accepting Christ into my life will never allow U to live a wasted life..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

I have
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by beresponsible(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Make una no dey post nonsense on this our nairaland
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by NOL2dworld(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
wethebest:

I have

Pray this prayers in the morning and at night with an open heart and believe to receive from the Lord.

1. Lord Jesus, have mercy on me today, give me all round peace and comfort in Jesus name.

2. O hand of God, re-write my story and restore my glory, in the name of Jesus..

3. Lord Jesus, today, answer your name in my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. Wherever the enemies of my soul shall run to, Jesus, locate them and bring them down, in the name of Jesus.

5. Spirit of dryness, get out of my work, my destiny, my progress, business and career in the name of Jesus

6. Lord Jesus, arise, change my story to glory in the name of Jesus.

7. O hand of God, lead me in your path and teach me your ways for my life to be better in Jesus name. (Amen).
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by wethebest(m): 3:46am On Aug 08, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Pray this prayers in the morning and at night with an open heart and believe to receive from the Lord.

1. Lord Jesus, have mercy on me today, give me all round peace and comfort in Jesus name.

2. O hand of God, re-write my story and restore my glory, in the name of Jesus..

3. Lord Jesus, today, answer your name in my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. Wherever the enemies of my soul shall run to, Jesus, locate them and bring them down, in the name of Jesus.

5. Spirit of dryness, get out of my work, my destiny, my progress, business and career in the name of Jesus

6. Lord Jesus, arise, change my story to glory in the name of Jesus.

7. O hand of God, lead me in your path and teach me your ways for my life to be better in Jesus name. (Amen).

Thank you so much
Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by NOL2dworld(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2019
wethebest:

Thank you so much

Please, kindly let me know when you need any advice on how to keep your faith standing in the Lord..

May the Lord perfect everything that consign you.

God bless U.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend by macho44(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Alright!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.