Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! (3709 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]1.a guy who always bleep and tell. 2.a guy who always love getting laid.3.a guy who boasts of the no of girls he has bleeped.well, brightmind sorry 4 the photo copy, was just trying to help.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by negga4al(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2010
Is that all? How come you are repeating yourself? As a girl you should know more jare.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
negga4al:

Is that all? How come you are repeating yourself? As a girl you should know more jare.
who told u dat i am repeating myself or can't u understand d 3 simple sentences that was stated above, these 3 were just tips, keep on waiting 4 more.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
well if its about number 2,

i think im guilty of that

I always love getting laid,

dats why im lookin for a sex-manic
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2010
190:

well if its about number 2,

i think im guilty of that

I always love getting laid,

dats why im lookin for a sex-manic

hmn, long time no write,ar u sure that ur pipey has enough strenght 4 that.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^
more than enuf sweery, nah my wife bak 4 house dey suffer am!

and dem white gals go suffer am now!

and maybe you later on,
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
Eh yah by the time in go reach my turn u don shrink.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by MrCork21: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2010
*been told my 17inches c0rk scare them* wink
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by phemmy88(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
Thank God, Mr cork is backkkkkkk!!!

Now i'll b visiting Romance Section more Often!
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
Mr-Cork:

*been told my 17inches c0rk scare them* wink
yeah, it scares the toys but not the women.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
ijcut im personally lookin 4ward 2 kissin u agresivly,u are one hot fine lady i kant stop tinkin abt, winks
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
190:

ijcut im personally lookin 4ward 2 kissin u agresivly,u are one hot fine lady i kant stop tinkin abt, winks
the day u will stop flirting that's the day nairaland m/f will stop bleeping.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by MrCork21: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ijecs , madam my 17inches c0rk is longer than your neck (no oofeinse) wink
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2010
ijcurt i dont flirt,okay, its you i want nw,lola has left me,i kant wait 2 kiss ur beautyful wet lips and u knw dis ijcut
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by MrCork21: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ijecs , madam can u quickly & kindly confirm if u gots Nyansh and if can cook & cleeen?

i have moiney wink
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Ijecs , madam can u quickly & kindly confirm if u gots Nyansh and if can cook & cleeen?

i have moiney wink

i got both(nyansh and pipey)
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
190:

ijcurt i dont flirt,okay, its you i want nw,lola has left me,i kant wait 2 kiss your beautyful wet lips and u knw dis ijcut
eh! Ya its a pity ,didn't u give her a nice bleep ,is that the reason why she left?
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
190:

ijcurt i dont flirt,okay, its you i want nw,lola has left me,i kant wait 2 kiss your beautyful wet lips and u knw dis ijcut
eh! Ya its a pity ,didn't u give her a nice bleep ,is that the reason why she left?b/c i don't deal with bread i deal with ice cream cones.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Ijecs , madam my 17inches c0rk is longer than your neck (no oofeinse) wink
oops!! Do you mean longer than ur arm oh sorry sweerry thats abnormality.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ijcut

One day, we would settle this secret admiration we have for ourselves in bed!!
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2010
190:

Ijcut

One day, we would settle this secret admiration we have for ourselves in bed!!

what of mat?
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ijecs:

what of mat?
anywhere u want baby, so far u enjoy me,
I would always be there for u!
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by MrCork21: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2010
ha ha hahahah , look at this 190 boy stuck in Ghana clamin he in coventry grin grin grin
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by millco88(f): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2010
gatemans have finally found a second hobby in nairaland
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Mobinga: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
millco88:

gate[b]mans[/b] have finally found a second hobby in nairaland
Problem dey oh
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
millco88:

gatemans have finally found a second hobby in nairaland

ROTFLMFAO!!

From pot to fire!!
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mr-Cork:

ha ha hahahah , look at this 190 boy stuck in Ghana clamin he in coventry grin grin grin
do you mean convent.
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
ijecs i missed u!
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by MrCork21: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ijecs (f), ermm madam,,u call it Convent there in Enugu, we call it conventry here in the UK (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Omolola1(f): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
lol, Mr. cork u won't kill me laughter~
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by 190: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^
You are trying me abi! undecided
Re: Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! by Omolola1(f): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
how? what have i done?

(1) (2) (3)

Misogyny- Hatred Of Women. / Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age / SEE BOOTY! Amber Rose’s Friend, Blac Chyna Goes Unclad For Richardson Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.