Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has (59551 Views)

BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2019
TSRC:

What can azikiwe.be remembered for?
You deserve life in.prison for that question. Go.to the east they are many of.his legacies there including. Nigeria's first university.

The.very fact that you have a Nigerian Nation today is.because of azikiwe.
That trumps anything else.
Nigeria’s first university is UI. He built UNN when he was president because of his nepotism and he put it in his hometown.

Nigeria nation that does not benefit anyone? Then why are you crying for Biafra. I course zik for not allowing succession and I course ironsi for the unification decree.

Tomorrow now you will be calling Nigeria a zoo while praising zik. Such hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Coolabbie: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Please speak for yourself and the women around you. This is how some of you go about making excuses for men like Seyi. Dude goes about deriding people and telling them how his family is up there. This isn't his first time.

Now, without watching the show or having any knowledge of what happened, you have assumed the woman did something to him. Whereas Seyi is in fact, most times an instigator (From farting in someone's face, to insulting her late brother or another's ancestors in Yoruba language). You didn't even stop, you had to drag the whole female population into your fallacious post.
Leave amber222.
She is scouting for husband on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2019
TSRC:

A realist that was arrested for treason.
Nigeria is.still standing strong.

So I.guess zik.was.more of the realist.

I hope you are enjoying the Nigeria. Then why did you blame the same Awo for not supporting your Biafra? Isn’t that the reason you hate him?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Arysexy(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Stupid thing called Seyi. They are forever living in the past. Won't be surprised if he still lives in Awolowo's mud house in this age.

Make Ur own name and stop hanging unto Ur father's illicit fame.

Mumu boi angry

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

I only avoided your insults, because I know something about tantrums

Good. Now back up your claim. Which agreement did Awo had with ojukwu?
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by EngrKem: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
I watch BBN,
I see no class in seyi
He is too insecure
He is very childish
He is even a snitch

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Arysexy:
Stupid thing called Seyi. They are forever living in the past. Won't be surprised if he still lives in Awolowo's mud house in this age.

Make Ur own name and stop hanging unto Ur father's illicit fame.

Mumu boi angry

Ode. He is a medical doctor. Not everyone is as wretched as you.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2019
EngrKem:
I watch BBN,
I see no class in seyi
He is too insecure
He is very childish
He is even a snitch

And you are a tribal bigot.
An insecure nonentity.
A two faced hypocrite.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2019
TSRC:

Prove me wrong na.
Very easy to.do. abi?

Its not easy to convince a dumb head. I bet your mummy didnt tell you that. Get a brain fixed in your skull first and talk to me afterwards .
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Arysexy(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

Nigeria’s first university is UI. He built UNN when he was president because of his nepotism and he put it in his hometown.

Nigeria nation that does not benefit anyone? Then why are you crying for Biafra. I course zik for not allowing succession and I course ironsi for the unification decree.

Tomorrow now you will be calling Nigeria a zoo while praising zik. Such hypocrite.

Which home Town? Is Zik from Nsukka? Zik nepotistic? Wonders shall never end.

If Zik was as Nepotistic as Awolawo, Igbos would have loved him more than Ojukwu.

U need to dust Ur history book son

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Coolabbie:
Prince Harry appeared in a reality show abi?

Or are you referring to the competition he sponsors for veterans?

Your Awolowo son has no class.
See how he brought his family name to disrepute by mingling with 'peasants'.

Tueh

Ohu. Anyone can do anything they like. It’s not for your wretched self to tell people what to do. He is a medical doctor. Mike is living a fulfilled dream before coming to the show. Khaffi is a UK police officer. Not everyone on the show is a poor man like you.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Arysexy(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

Ode. He is a medical doctor. Not everyone is as wretched as you.

Mkpi, I'm an Engr and PhD student of Engineering. No one in Ur wretched family can achieve that feat.

Doctor my nyashhh!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Menance: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Flatinnno cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Arysexy:

Which home Town? Is Zik from Nsukka? Zik nepotistic? Wonders shall never end.

If Zik was as Nepotistic as Awolawo, Igbos would have loved him more than Ojukwu.

U need to dust Ur history book son

When zik was a figurehead president he appointed only Igbos to head all the institutions in Yoruba land. Almost all the lecturers in UI were Igbos. His nepotism is second to non. That’s Aminu Kano talked about Igbo filling every posts with Igbos. The video is on YouTube. You think people are not aware of Igbo nepotism when they had power? Isn’t that the reason they wanted to take more by killing off other regional leaders to fully take over using some non Igbos as pawns in their domination agenda?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Coolabbie: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

Ohu. Anyone can do anything they like. It’s not for your wretched self to tell people what to do. He is a medical doctor. Mike is living a fulfilled dream before coming to the show. Khaffi is a UK police officer. Not everyone on the show is a poor man like you.
Balderdash.

I don't really want to talk much.

I heard the Seyi attempted suicide in secondary school. Dude should not come out and read this thread and start thinking of it again.

Have fun

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Omoluabi16(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Even if I'm Yoruba, this statement is total hogwash. Arrogance is cancer. There are much better ways of handling whatever issues than going this way of pride.
I don't watch the stupid show anyway, but expect such ridicule when you partake in a show filled with deviants and illicit behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=Menance post=81024755][/quote]

We do not have a problem with the ibos. For they can be bought and resold. Ibb 1993.

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Arysexy:

Mkpi, I'm an Engr and PhD student of Engineering. No one in Ur wretched family can achieve that feat.

Doctor my nyashhh!

Lol. Gala seller. You think I’m one to take Igbo serious on this forum. Try again. You can even call yourself a governor of one of your wretched states.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Flatinnno cheesy

And mofos like Trendishine say make we come buy erosion. Would Trendishine you buy a hut in a cursed land?
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Coolabbie:
Balderdash.

I don't really want to talk much.

I heard the Seyi attempted suicide in secondary school. Dude should not come out and read this thread and start thinking of it again.

Have fun

I heard your father committed suicide. Be careful not to tow the same path.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Iphran6: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2019
That's just the Fact, I'm not Yoruba but we all know Awolowo is a national hero....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Menance: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

But we still manged to flogged your flat skull during Lagos Election cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Coolabbie: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

I heard your father committed suicide. Be careful not to tow the same path.
grin.

Lemme call my dad to confirm if he actually did. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2019
CORRECTMAN788:

Dunce, seek the help of someone literate enough. Olodo!
slowpoke. Write in ibo next time. Ohu.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Menance: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

We do not have a problem with the ibos. For they can be bought and resold. Ibb 1993.

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by GerrardLFC80(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:
Seyi will soon loose his sanity as a result of hate... The romance btwn mercy and Ike is biting hard at him... Just like every other afonja guy, he is trying to bully the pretty/sexy Igbo girl into a relationship with him... Sorry for Igbo girls afonja will always intimidate and bully you into a relationship with them.

Why submit your family CV to the girl if you are not looking for a family relationship with her.
If you’re at all educated, Your comment says otherwise....See, it’s not compulsory you comment coz block heads like you will always constitute nuisance

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Coolabbie:
grin.

Lemme call my dad to confirm if he actually did. grin grin
Call you stepfather you mean?
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Menance: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

And you wretched piggery dwellers won't stop trooping to the South west for survival cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.