Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast (1606 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast by YoungHunter: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Somewhere in the world, a farmer has gone viral after he reportedly proposed to his girlfriend by putting an engagement ring on a cow’s udder – but the romantic gesture has been labelled ‘creepy’ by some.
A photo of the ‘magical moment’ has been shared by a woman from Singapore on the prolific Facebook group, That’s it I’m Ring Shaming.
It has been inundated with comments from confused and shocked social media users – some also repulsed.
One mocked: “This is UDDERLY terrible. Sorry had to go for it. But really this is gross.
“The ring is a mess of clusters and the band is too thick. Like the person thought how can I made this ring bigger without spending any more money.”

https://dailyscoopers.com/farmer-proposes-to-girlfriend-placing-engagement-ring-on-a-cows-breast/

Re: Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast by BlackfireX: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fulani style grin grin

Try this with our southern ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast by YoungHunter: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
Fulani style grin grin

Try this with our southern ladies grin
lol, them go change for you one time
Re: Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast by YoungHunter: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast by YoungHunter: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast by YoungHunter: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2019
YoungHunter:
Somewhere in the world, a farmer has gone viral after he reportedly proposed to his girlfriend by putting an engagement ring on a cow’s udder – but the romantic gesture has been labelled ‘creepy’ by some.
A photo of the ‘magical moment’ has been shared by a woman from Singapore on the prolific Facebook group, That’s it I’m Ring Shaming.
It has been inundated with comments from confused and shocked social media users – some also repulsed.
One mocked: “This is UDDERLY terrible. Sorry had to go for it. But really this is gross.
“The ring is a mess of clusters and the band is too thick. Like the person thought how can I made this ring bigger without spending any more money.”

https://dailyscoopers.com/farmer-proposes-to-girlfriend-placing-engagement-ring-on-a-cows-breast/
Re: Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast by YoungHunter: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
YoungHunter:

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Reality TV Star For Sharing Raunchy Bedroom Photos / (PHOTOS) Zena Yusuf Mohammed Ends Her 3-year Marriage Over Domestic Abuse / Stop Being Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.