Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of (2824 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mention one good quality about you that you are proud of.
Let Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Result oriented
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lover of christ

8 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
wink
donbachi:
Lover of christ

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
gentleman

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Na, you not, Tah!
FCBboy:
gentleman
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
LillyVal:
Na, you not, Tah!
disregard my comments on nairaland.
i'm a gentleman.
just on nairaland to ease off frustration since it's faceless.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by eneojoedu(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
spirit of tolerance

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by MizyB(f): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Modified

E pass one cool
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin
FCBboy:

disregard my comments on nairaland.

i'm a gentleman.

just on nairaland to ease off frustration since it's faceless.
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by ubunja(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
LillyVal:
Mention one good quality about you that you are proud of.
Let Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Result oriented
you'll die single.
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by nuelsam: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stealing meat from a cooking pot................. Even pressure pot. . . . That year

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by icebird25(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
I can steal meat from the cooking pot without leaving trace

I beat women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Ekez(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
I dey Bleep very well and am proud of it
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by CosmicPhoenix: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
i dont give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by CosmicPhoenix: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
fixed

MizyB:
I am very calculative manipulative

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Buffalo2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Too respectful

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by hahn(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i dont give a fvck

I can't give what I don't have

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by MizyB(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
fixed

Why do you have so much hatred for women? A huge chunk of your posts on Nairaland depicts heavy disgust and disregard for women.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by drginger(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Contentment

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by CosmicPhoenix: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
the truth hurts grin i understand,a huge chunk of my posts are on the religion and tv/movies section.

[s]
MizyB:

Why do you have so much hatred for women? A huge chunk of your posts on Nairaland depicts heavy disgust and disregard for women.
[/s]

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by MizyB(f): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the truth hurts grin i understand,a huge chunk of my posts are on the religion and tv/movies section.

[s][/s]
Truth? Hurt? I'm just concerned about your toxicity towards women.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by emelda86(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
A super woman

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Jgoldie: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Talkative

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by VeteranOG: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
I'm a just man...

Super proud of that
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by theadams(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
a good listener.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by XhosaNostra(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Friendly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Contentment and calmness. Because, time will tell
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by durubennie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
I am proud
Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by Ciaos: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
I mind my business.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by chiommy123(f): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Very humble

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by AstroG: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Am Very very Stingy when it comes to spending on Naija girls.

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of by pryme(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
And the lies keep pouring in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Twerks On Man's Face, Got People Talking / Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts / See What A Man Said About His Cheating Wife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.