Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video (2509 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / See The Woman Who Broke World Record For Having S8x With 919 Men In 24 Hours / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by Adwoabroni: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Infamous adult entertainer, Lisa Sparks has caused a commotion in the world after sleeping with as many as 919 men in just twelve hours.

Lisa Sparks who's popularly known as LisaSparksxxx accepted a challenge to sleep with four men in 12 hours and she indeed did to prove her wealth.

Somewhat in October 2004 during the adult conference Eroticon in Warsaw, Poland, Lisa Sparks achieved an uncommon record.

In the Third Annual World Group Intimacy Championship, the actress accepted the challenge with two other women

However, she emerged the winner after being able to contain the 818 men in just 12 hours.

Each man was given only 45 seconds so that Lisa Sparks wouldn't die in the process

A Polish former world record holder, Marianna Rokita who slept with 759 men in a day was also in the competition but Lisa broke her record after sleeping with 21 more men than her.

Another adult actress, Klaudia Figura, previously held the record for sleeping with the most men in a single day, with 646.

Lisa Sparks has been married since 1995, despite having worked in the adult film industry for numerous years and starring in over 188 films.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-sleeps-with-919-men-in-12-hours/

Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by Toisade(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oh Lord of mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by wallarwallar(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Everything na achievement in dis dark world.. Anything u sabi jst keep doing it na rubbish d world dey recognise now.. lmagine
Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by atilla(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
This picture cannot be her? If it is they must have paid the men to sleep with her!! She looks crazy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by DannyWalker: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
I cannot even begin to comprehend the level of ugliness I am seeing

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by nawa4naija(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ugly thing
Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by SirMichael1: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
atilla:
This picture cannot be her? If it is they must have paid the men to sleep with her!! She looks crazy
Paid the men? Lol. Men will voluntarily do it. Many men are sex starved and won't even think twice and will do it for free.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by Nazgul: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
What an achievement! I'm sure her parents would be proud of her.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by Jeon(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
I donate her to Albertone the ugly BLOBFISH. They even look like.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by Albertone(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
SirMichael1:

Paid the men? Lol. Men will voluntarily do it. Many men are sex starved and won't even think twice and will do it for free.
She has an only fans account.
And she has a lot of subscribers.
Re: Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video by Albertone(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jeon:
I donate her to Albe-rtone the ugly BLOBFISH. They even look like.
If not because you are uglier than her,I would have thought it's you.
Cos I know atleast 976 boko haram members sleep with you per day.

This is why your fallopian tube has been perforateddickforated.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago / This Is Strictly For Ladies / Second Chance At Love ; Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.