Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road (9602 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Offpoint: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
lefulefu:
abeg she be like wetin oracle reject.why she paint herself with all those native chalk sef?
To appease the gods for rejecting her as an offeringgrin

Even the gods are afraid to consume her.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
e pain am o grin,i'm copying jokes but you are the one using stale lines like 'son of a thousand father','your mother pu.ssy is wide,'your dad has a tiny d*ck'.nothing else can come out of your expired brain,that's why you keep repeating the same thing like a broken record,have you seen yourself in the mirror,bi.tch you are so ugly that your own reflection will run away seeing you,you are so ugly you should be used as a monster in a horror movie.

[s]
Paxie55:

Dumb ìdiot. Copying jokes as usual. What can your lilliputian brain manufacture on its own? Absolutely nothing apart from waging an online war on people that gives zero fvcks about you; people who don't ever know you exist. Crying baby of Nl.
Here's what your mùma cvnt looks like after you finished fingering her deep well last night.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Offpoint:

To appease the gods for rejecting her as an offeringgrin

Even the gods are afraid to consume her.
maybe she get spirit husband and she dey do spiritual dance to beg her spirit husband to free her.all these gurls wey dey get ogbanje and abiku spirit i dey always try to avoid them cos if u get anything to do with dem the abiku and ogbanje spirit and all d badluck go jus transfer to u.na so one of my former barber tell me about how eight men met their untimely death after woeing one girl wey get one sort of spiritiual bondage on her. its like this one na some sort of spiritual dance im dey do to ward off the influence of her spirit husband.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
e pain am o grin,i'm copying jokes but you are the one using stale lines like 'son of a thousand father','your mother pu.ssy is wide,'your dad has a tiny d*ck'.nothing else can come out of your expired brain,that's why you keep repeating the same thing like a broken record,have you seen yourself in the mirror,bi.tch you are so ugly that your own reflection will run away seeing you,you are so ugly you should be used as a monster in a horror movie.

[s][/s]
The joke is on you son!! Cry cry baby of Nl. Cry about women, cry about religion. Nothing positive has ever come out your maggot filled brain. I wished you choked on your rotten mùmas cvnt while she was birthing You, atleast, we would have less of a m0ron to worry about. Get your shìts together and stop weeping profusely like your mùmas watery deep cvnt.

It shall be Well, soak your mùmas cvnt with hypo next time you wanna perform a husby duty on her.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 3:21am On Aug 07, 2019
"cry cry baby" what a wackass line,how old are you? 15 grin .2 wrongs cannot make a right,looking at you i guess thats true because you are the end product of when dumb fvcks stupid,you are so stupid that the WHO should have you quarantined from the rest of humanity.you are a failed abortion,a constant reminder that nature can never be perfect.

[s]
Paxie55:

The joke is on you son!! Cry cry baby of Nl. Cry about women, cry about religion. Nothing positive has ever come out your maggot filled brain. I wished you choked on your rotten mùmas cvnt while she was birthing You, atleast, we would have less of a m0ron to worry about. Get your shìts together and stop weeping profusely like your mùmas watery deep cvnt.

It shall be Well, soak your mùmas cvnt with hypo next time you wanna perform a husby duty on her.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
"cry cry baby" what a wackass line,how old are you? 15 grin .2 wrongs cannot make a right,looking at you i guess thats true because you are the end product of when dumb fvcks stupid,you are so stupid that the WHO should have you quarantined from the rest of humanity.you are a failed abortion,a constant reminder that nature can never be perfect.

[s][/s]
Shut your trap jobless crying baby of Nl. Is it out fault that you have chosen to remain jobless and frustrated thereby letting your vituperations on innocent people that do not give a rat ass about your poor existence? Is it our fault that your saggy balls can't last for 1sec as portrayed by your hoe mùma? Go get a life ìdiot!! You are better off dead than living like this you know. I can help you squiz out a life out of y0u, get a sniper already and end your unwanted miserable and useless soul. You are not needed in this world. End your life and experience inner peace for once!! M0ron.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2019
it's ok for people to be stupid sometimes but you have constantly abused the privilege,do you have stupidity secreting hormones in your system grin.how do you live with yourself everyday knowing your life started and will most definitely end in failure,you are a product of a failed condom,a product of failed abortion,a product of failed marriage,a product of failed parenting,a product of failed education system,a product of a bad society,you are the definition of failure,when people see you,they see failure all over you.the only time your miserable life is interesting is when you break your own world record in stupidity.

[s]
Paxie55:

Shut your trap jobless crying baby of Nl. Is it out fault that you have chosen to remain jobless and frustrated thereby letting your vituperations on innocent people that do not give a rat ass about your poor existence? Is it our fault that your saggy balls can't last for 1sec as portrayed by your hoe mùma? Go get a life ìdiot!! You are better off dead than living like this you know. I can help you squiz out a life out of y0u, get a sniper already and end your unwanted miserable and useless soul. You are not needed in this world. End your life and experience inner peace for once!! M0ron.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
it's ok for people to be stupid sometimes but you have constantly abused the privilege,do you have stupidity secreting hormones in your system grin.how do you live with yourself everyday knowing your life started and will most definitely end in failure,you are a product of a failed condom,a product of failed abortion,a product of failed marriage,a product of failed parenting,a product of failed education system,a product of a bad society,you are the definition of failure,when people see you,they see failure all over you.the only time your miserable life is interesting is when you break your own world record in stupidity.

[s][/s]
Isn't it evident that you are a full grown baby adult? What time is it by your clock? You don't have something reasonable to do with your frustrated and miserable life? Oh I forgot, your hoe mùma feeds you from the crumbs her fxcknizer customers dash her. And since you've never experienced what fatherly love Is, reason why you poor frustrated soul won t let us rest on Nl by crying all over the pages of Nl. You need a hug mòr0n, a hug from your bastard hoèing father, he needs to teach you what self love is. You clearly lack one. Your miserable painful soul is the cause of your mùmas unfortunate lifestyle, to see if she can feed You, she resorted to whòring around with street drunkards. I'm sorry, but I'd advise you end your miserable life to experience peace in the world beyound. Choke yourself to death, you deserve it!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2019
i dont have something reasonable to do but you are the one engaging me,what does that tell you?that you are equally jobless grin can you now see the stupidity i talked about earlier,we all know you are stupid but you dont have to tell us.maybe you should take your own advice and end your own life since failure and stupidity is your calling.

Imagine the street urchin saying i have nothing to do but is equally responding to my comments,futureless ambition olosho

Paxie55:

Isn't it evident that you are a full grown baby adult? What time is it by your clock? You don't have something reasonable to do with your frustrated and miserable life? Oh I forgot, your hoe mùma feeds you from the crumbs her fxcknizer customers dash her. And since you've never experienced what fatherly love Is, reason why you poor frustrated soul won t let us rest on Nl by crying all over the pages of Nl. You need a hug mòr0n, a hug from your bastard hoèing father, he needs to teach you what self love is. You clearly lack one. Your miserable painful soul is the cause of your mùmas unfortunate lifestyle, to see if she can feed You, she resorted to whòring around with street drunkards. I'm sorry, but I'd advise you end your miserable life to experience peace in the world beyound. Choke yourself to death, you deserve it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i dont have something reasonable to do but you are the one engaging me,what does that tell you?that you are equally jobless grin can you now see the stupidity i talked about earlier,we all know you are stupid but you dont have to tell us.maybe you should take your own advice and end your own life since failure and stupidity is your calling.

Imagine the street urchin saying i have nothing to do but is equally responding to my comments,futureless ambition olosho

So tell me, will you be feeding from your mùmas dilapidated shrinked breast or from the smelly water gushing out from her putrid cvnt this morning?
I have a job, I'm back from my night duty with your worthless deluded 1icnh father dìck. I enjoyed my night with him coupled with the loads of cash he gave me. Unlike you that dived into your hoe mùmas deep cvnt without getting paid last night.
So, how long will you be miserable with your life? Your mùma cvnt will soon divide like the red sea due to constant usage as you fvck your mùmas cvnt with your head since your 1inch sagged prìck can't satisfy her any longer, so, when that happens, what will you be feeding from? Deluded asswipe.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2019
you keeping saying the same old stale rants like a broken record,you have not even spent 2 decades on earth but you have carried out multiple abortions even higher than that of a professional olosho by the time you get to 25 you wont even have a womb.i'm sure if scientist around the world examine your walking corpse of a body they will discover diseases more deadly than AIDS and cancer.indomie and egg olosho forming posh grin las las na dubai porta potty,you go do just like your wretched ancestors

[s]
Paxie55:

So tell me, will you be feeding from your mùmas dilapidated shrinked breast or from the smelly water gushing out from her putrid cvnt this morning?
I have a job, I'm back from my night duty with your worthless deluded 1icnh father dìck. I enjoyed my night with him coupled with the loads of cash he gave me. Unlike you that dived into your hoe mùmas deep cvnt without getting paid last night.
So, how long will you be miserable with your life? Your mùma cvnt will soon divide like the red sea due to constant usage as you fvck your mùmas cvnt with your head since your 1inch sagged prìck can't satisfy her any longer, so, when that happens, what will you be feeding from? Deluded asswipe.
[/s]

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you keeping saying the same old stale rants like a broken record,you have not even spent 2 decades on earth but you have carried out multiple abortions even higher than that of a professional olosho by the time you get to 25 you wont even have a womb.i'm sure if scientist around the world examine your walking corpse of a body they will discover diseases more deadly than AIDS and cancer.indomie and egg olosho forming posh grin las las na dubai porta potty,you go do just like your wretched ancestors

[s][/s]
I will definitely dash that deadly disease to your dad, and your dad to your mùma, and from your mùma it will get to You, so chill and don't make noise about it, Your mùma will transfer it to you swiftly.
For the mean time, go suckle on your old mùmas soured milk.
Poor frustrated broke 1diot, cry cry baby!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2019
what took you so long?i've been waiting for the broke nigga line you brain dead females use on guys,damn it's boring.i'm broke but at least my wallet is not as empty as your coconut head,if we check now poverty is better than you even church rats are not as poor as you are.dont flatter yourself,your nature is so ugly and disgusting that pigs will vomit at the sight of you,even your own shadow and reflection loath you,the universe weeps at your existence and curse the day you were born.you are what scientist will call HOMO RETARDUS

[s]
Paxie55:

I will definitely dash that deadly disease to your dad, and your dad to your mùma, and from your mùma it will get to You, so chill and don't make noise about it, Your mùma will transfer it to you swiftly.
For the mean time, go suckle on your old mùmas soured milk.
Poor frustrated broke 1diot, cry cry baby!!
[/s]

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
what took you so long?i've been waiting for the broke nigga line you brain dead females use on guys,damn it's boring.i'm broke but at least my wallet is not as empty as your coconut head,if we check now poverty is better than you even church rats are not as poor as you are.dont flatter yourself,your nature is so ugly and disgusting that pigs will vomit at the sight of you,even your own shadow and reflection loath you,the universe weeps at your existence and curse the day you were born.you are what scientist will call HOMO RETARDUS

[s][/s]
I'm not poor, I'm feeding from your dad's pocket. My bag is fat!! Unlike you and your miserable mùma that has never felt or experience love from your dead beat father.
You live off your mùmas watery smelly cvnt, while your mùma live on every dick and Harry on the street. Got that? I won't redeem your already incinerated soul cos its evident that there's nothing left of it anymore!! Your job is to satisfy your mùma itchy cvnt 3times a day with your head so she can feel something down there, I don't expect you to live a healthy live cos by definition, you are everything wrong with humanity. Keep wasting space on Nl, dont go and make your hòe mùma cum, she's calling you, go service her. Run little child.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by blingxx(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
this one wants to do 'yo momma' jokes grin

did you know that Yo Momma is so hairy that she got afro on her nipples,yo momma is fat she sat on an iphone and it turned into an ipad,yo momma is so dumb that's why she named you DUMBledore,yo momma is so fat that on a rainy day if she put on a yellow jacket,people mistake her for a taxi

[s][/s]

In mortal kombat "BRUTALITY" cheesy.... Na so you murder person pikin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Jerkules: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
I arrived late...Video has been deleted pls someone help me with another link,my dick is getting Soft sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Gavorche: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
those two insulting your life and generation are you done or we should be waiting for season 3.

I dey enjoy una show wella abeg make una no stop the I am your no 1 fan
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Clinghton: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why them no blur this one
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by RoseyJ: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Always women. I just sometimes feel ashamed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Paxie55:

I'm not poor, I'm feeding from your dad's pocket. My bag is fat!! Unlike you and your miserable mùma that has never felt or experience love from your dead beat father.
You live off your mùmas watery smelly cvnt, while your mùma live on every dick and Harry on the street. Got that? I won't redeem your already incinerated soul cos its evident that there's nothing left of it anymore!! Your job is to satisfy your mùma itchy cvnt 3times a day with your head so she can feel something down there, I don't expect you to live a healthy live cos by definition, you are everything wrong with humanity. Keep wasting space on Nl, dont go and make your hòe mùma cum, she's calling you, go service her. Run little child.
babe relax this dude jist finished you
this aint brutality but fatalities

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / SHAMEFUL ACT!! See What Guy Did To His Girlfriend In Public Swimming Pool / Major Difference Between Sea Salt & Table Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.