Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) (8075 Views)

The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) / Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Slay Queen Bares Massive Cleveage Photo That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by GistOffer: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
A very beautiful endowed bride bares her massive cleavage on wedding day.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/beautiful-endowed-bride-bares-massive-cleavage-on-wedding-day

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by GistOffer: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
See more photos => HERE

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Jayslicky: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
This one is not a wife, this one is I belong to everybody and nobody but that man is trying, how can he get married to a woman whose mammary gland looks like it has been sucked to a zero state, if she has no child and her breasts are like this I can't imagine what her breast would look like when her husband and child would be sucking it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
I bet you that guy will get tired of those boobs after 3 months.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by thorpido(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
So she couldn't find a better wedding dress?smh

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Ciaos: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wetin dey do some women self? Man cover all him body,the woman dey advertise her own. Embarrassing people on her wedding day. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by WonderManly(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
GistOffer:
A very beautiful endowed bride bares her massive cleavage on wedding day.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/beautiful-endowed-bride-bares-massive-cleavage-on-wedding-day

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Funmmyastic: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Her cleavage,her business.Next!
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by dejio42(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
She for borrow her husband singlet were naw. That dress heavy for her body angry
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
that's their selling point grin

Ciaos:
Wetin dey do some women self? Man cover all him body,the woman dey advertise her own. Embarrassing people on her wedding day. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by farano(f): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Beautiful couple..
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by hahn(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
rafhell:
I bet you that guy will get tired of those boobs after 3 months.

You no talk by the end of the honeymoon undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
that is her selling point, dat is where the sauce dey
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2019
As long as the owner of the oranges doesn't mind......notin do dem!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Jayrockk: 2:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Nice
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Freshboyjay(m): 3:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Wall of Jericho don fall chai

Download tekno ft zlatan - agege

Gbe body e

https://naijaentvibes..com/2019/08/tekno-ft-zlatan-ibile-agege.html
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Deconstituency(m): 3:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Great couple. grin
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by BlueRayDick: 6:05am On Aug 07, 2019
This booby na real " Àjàgà Bábílónì wo" grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by wordcat(m): 6:20am On Aug 07, 2019
opost=81015048:
As long as the owner of the PAWPAW doesn't mind......notin do dem!

Fixed
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by ubunja(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
This one is not a wife, this one is I belong to everybody and nobody but that man is trying, how can he get married to a woman whose mammary gland looks like it has been sucked to a zero state, if she has no child and her breasts are like this I can't imagine what her breast would look like when her husband and child would be sucking it.
I tell you.
Guys will marry ANYTHING these days.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by ubunja(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81015048:
As long as the owner of the oranges doesn't mind......notin do dem!
true.

I blame his mama for not teaching him he deserves only the best in life.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by ubunja(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2019
To be honest she has the look of a whôré

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by samber5533(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2019
No one is talking about his shoes
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by stillondmatter: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
I have stopped judging people by their outlook, this is cause have met a seemingly decent/SU lady whose ears were not pierced with a life style worse than that of a prostitute.
Fashion (to me) is whatever makes you feel comfortable. MY OPINION!
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Some people talking rubbish will hit it if given the opportunity. So you are all coming to the conclusion that men dont have a mind of their own, because the husband is by her side, if he didnt like it he would have not allowed her to wear it. But he is smilling. Maybe it is the woman sponsoring the wedding. Nigerian men and their backword mentality but na them knack olosho pass.
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by GeoSilYe(f): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:

Bloody body shamer just STFU!

A happy married life is all that's needed!
No one asked for your opinion on the state of her boobs which are probably better than your life could ever be.

If you had sense, you would know that boobs sag for different reasons like weight loss and gain, genetics, exposure to sun and so on.

Illiterate.
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Exodora: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
that's their selling point grin

And you buying point
Re: Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) by Jerkules: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
To be honest she has the look of a whôré

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] / Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.