Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court (51318 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by CaptainFM1: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Optional09:

i don’t want him to resign i want him to be disgraced out of office

We should give him Gaddafi's treatment!

1 Like

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by pelumi67(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Osyxcel:
The government wants to silence every form of protest.

Gradually, we're going the way of tyrannyangry

We r into it already
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Okoroawusa: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

Well you better watch the video again because that's not what Sowore said. What Sowore said was that the DSS called one of his men in one of the cities for slated the protest and the DSS said they heard they want to shut down Nigeria and they told the DSS that by Tuesday, there wont be any DSS any more.

In other words, Sowore was telling a story about about the exchange of words between the the DSS and another person

At no time did Sowore say anything about toppling government
What is the difference between what u wrote n what I wrote?
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Myhusband(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
Do buhari care about your nigeria laws.

You people think voting for buhari is a way to wicked Igbos.

what's wicked to Igbo? you this political olodo

so Nigerians should not vote until Igbo say so or lead, how dumb you people won't sound? chai!
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by somehow: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Falana don confuse. Buhari in 2011 called for a revolution via election as restated by Falana himself, yet Sowore and Falana that claim to be democrats want to overthrow a democratically elected president via revolution via violent protest.

so who is truly the democrat between Buhari and Falana/Sowore?
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by greggng: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
kings59:
I wouldn't wanna do this, but let's just see peoples opinions.

If the president is to resign today, would you be happy or not?

Click like if you would love him to resign.

Click share if otherwise.

Why are you asking this kind of question in a forum infested by pdp apologies? Don't you know that apc follows don't win online ....they only win real election not the one in atiku server. Pdp with their propaganda will always win online
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by nasoeb: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
Do buhari care about your nigeria laws.

You people think voting for buhari is a way to wicked Igbos.
Ohhh must everything be about igboooooo ahh ah chei get sense small na
Igbo this yoruba that.
Your type will always find way to make everything be about yoruba and igbo. Now wetin concern igbo inside here now.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by nasoeb: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Myhusband:

what's wicked to Igbo? you this political olodo

so Nigerians should not vote until Igbo say so or lead, how dumb you people won't sound? chai!
This igbo / yoruba rubbissh is too irritating mehnnn.
And it is done mainly by the igbos.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Boyooosa(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
kings59:
I wouldn't wanna do this, but let's just see peoples opinions.

If the president is to resign today, would you be happy or not?

Click like if you would love him to resign.

Click share if otherwise.
you guys have always had it on online poll....
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by desiredhome: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2019
InaNla:

He will surely be disgraced

See them, lazy youths, the people that want to go and cause havoc in the pretence of protest. Thought they said the revolution continues how come I didn't see any of them today? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by inyenejo(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Optional09:

i don’t want him to resign i want him to be disgraced out of office
I want him to be hanged or stoned to death
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Scool: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2019
If Sowore is charged, then Tinubu should get ready one day to face same treasonable charge

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by HeyCorleone(m): 12:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Naijafull19:

We are not under a tyranny

And nope, I'm not defending Buhari...but the surprise is that DSS is in court.

In the good old days of Army rule....if DSS gets you...they would dissapear you into their cells for years. Nothing like court, nothing like visits, nothing. No one knows where you are.

What kind of stupid talk is this? Are you glorifying the DSS now or what? Who cares about what they did during the military rule? This is 2019, and we're supposedly practicing democracy.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by aftatechbiz(m): 12:36am On Aug 07, 2019
somehow:
Falana don confuse. Buhari in 2011 called for a revolution via election as restated by Falana himself, yet Sowore and Falana that claim to be democrats want to overthrow a democratically elected president via revolution via violent protest.

so who is truly the democrat between Buhari and Falana/Sowore?

Which kain weed you smoke?
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Defenderalert(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Is this man okay? Which Bihari? The wan in za oda room?
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by jodeci(m): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2019
flowx:

You can never support good thing...

RevolutionNow!

Why waste time reading his posts? I normally skip them,he deserved to be tracked and hacked down with axe a d cudgel.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:17am On Aug 07, 2019
desiredhome:

See them, lazy youths, the people that want to go and cause havoc in the pretence of protest. Thought they said the revolution continues how come I didn't see any of them today? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeye dey smell
Hehehehe cheesy wink.
You dey mind those lazy tins.
Some of them are planning to go ron and break hardworking people shop already pretending they are doing revolution.
Animals everywhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Gandollaar(f): 1:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:
I watched a video post of Sowore saying that by Tuesday,6th of of August,2019,DSS will be no more because by then the government would have been toppled.

And u want government to clap for him?
share the video here let's see
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Mrexcell(m): 1:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/falana-if-sowore-is-charged-buhari-will-be-my-first-witness-in-court

Sowore and all those who contributed one way or the other in bringing this terrorist govt to power should undo what they have done.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by kyuba(m): 2:39am On Aug 07, 2019
[Gradually? We are there already my brotherquote author=Osyxcel post=81008016]The government wants to silence every form of protest.

Gradually, we're going the way of tyrannyangry[/quote]
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by EkperemoEgbabi: 2:41am On Aug 07, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Human Meat Seller, like him leader Cow rearer , leading a big nation like Nigeria, Donald Trump called him lifeless, what do you have to say? Can your buhari stand side by side with Putin and discuss ?? So docile, furck you [/b]and all in buhari life.. an economically incapacitated being ruling us, who have never negotiated a business deal before.
[b]Idiots
. Dey only Dey speak English up and down. If I know you for real life I for don shook hand for your eyes. Trust me

wink
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by galadima77(m): 3:18am On Aug 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
When they release Sowore its best he leaves that shithole amd leave the donkeys to their fate

I hope your parents (the donkeys) are not here?
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 07, 2019
God bless Sir Femi Falana, the one true advocate of the masses left.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by yemight2776(m): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2019
I pity Buhari for taking advices from people that didn't know anything, by the time Sowore finish all of you, it is resignation letter you will tender.

Check my Signature
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by flowx(m): 5:15am On Aug 07, 2019
jodeci:

Why waste time reading his posts? I normally skip them,he deserved to be tracked and hacked down with axe a d cudgel.

Exactly what on my mind.

be warned!
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Jaqenhghar: 5:22am On Aug 07, 2019
galadima77:

I hope your parents (the donkeys) are not here?

Why should they be in that shithole?
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Mujtahida: 6:26am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81010987:

Okay, but you guys just decided to add Baba's name to make it juicy.
Okay now, carry go!

But Sowore no send you message Baba Falz.

He's ready to sacrifice himself.

Only that the members of his party are asking for their inheritance before he leaves!
cheesy wink grin
Keep mocking, keep gloating, keep blowing the sand into the wind. One day the wind will blow the sand back to you and it will be your turn. Then you will experience first hand the wickedness of Nigerian security agencies. You might say 'hell no, it can't happen to me' but it will, because life is unscripted and unpredictable.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by enemyofprogress: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Sowore 1-0 Buhari
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by lanre9ja(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81010987:

Okay, but you guys just decided to add Baba's name to make it juicy.
Okay now, carry go!

But Sowore no send you message Baba Falz.

He's ready to sacrifice himself.

Only that the members of his party are asking for their inheritance before he leaves!
cheesy wink grin

So that you people can loot it Abi. God will help in ur mission
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by orisa37: 6:45am On Aug 07, 2019
The Barister is right. Afterall we still running a Constitutional Democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Tinubu With His Grand Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.