Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court (51299 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by orisa37: 6:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari plans to handover to a Brutal COAS.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Elzakzaky: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2019
cockcrowatdawn:
They will be shooting themselves in the leg by charging sowore to court.
Buhari should come and explain why he should enjoy freedom of protest and others shouldn't.
Even festus keyamo will be confused right now
The last time i checked, protest is not the same thing as calling for a revolution- forceful take over from a duly elected government

1 Like

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by isnovic(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2019
highcollide:
You're wrong. We've been dwelling in tyranny for a long time now.

DEMOCRACY IS THE TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY.

....but with the VOICE OF THE MINORITY AND CONSENT TO A FAIR PROCESS OF THE EMERGENCE
OF THE MAJORITY.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by galadima77(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Why should they be in that shithole?

Ehn oya face your front na.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Jaqenhghar: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2019
galadima77:

Ehn oya face your front na.
I dey face my front na you suppose face wetin dey your front. Insecurity and misery, your daily companion
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by galadima77(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I dey face my front na you suppose face wetin dey your front. Insecurity and misery, your daily companion

Nooo. You called us donkeys and shithole. Wetin we do you?

Our Country, our problem
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Jaqenhghar: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2019
galadima77:

Nooo. You called us donkeys and shithole. Wetin we do you?

Our Country, our problem

Not wetin we do you. Its wetin una do una self. Make una continue. Una never see anything
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Myhusband(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2019
nasoeb:

This igbo / yoruba rubbissh is too irritating mehnnn.
And it is done mainly by the igbos.

Igbo are disgusting when it comes to political reasoning. Igbo this Igbo that, as if politics is business or their village titles

1 Like

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by early001: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
All Yoruba elders, from A to Z including wole soyinka, Falana, and so on are Judas....never trust anyone..
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by livebyday(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2019
MrMou:

Keep deceiving yourself & your fellow gullible PDP sycophants! Did PDP leave power 10 years ago? Is it not the same PDP that left our GDP at just 2.35% in May 2015 with massively depleted foreign reserves despite the oil boom? Or you were expecting our GDP to now rise to double figures under Buhari when within just 6 months of his resumption, oil went as low as $29/barrel?

Buhari has been in power for 5 years now! There is no job in the world where you keep giving excuses for 5 months that you won't get sacked talkless of 5 years

Lastly mind your speech whenever you quote me again.

Don't ever use rude or derogatory words when engaging with me , you can leave all the rude rhetoric when you want to engage with me and speak like an educated person please.

Respect this forums rules when expressing yourself.here

Be guided

Cheers
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by MrMou: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2019
livebyday:

Buhari has been in power for 5 years now! There is no job in the world where you keep giving excuses for 5 months that you won't get sacked talkless of 5 years

Lastly mind your speech whenever you quote me again.

Don't ever use rude or derogatory words when engaging with me , you can leave all the rude rhetoric when you want to engage with me and speak like an educated person please.

Respect this forums rules when expressing yourself.here

Be guided

Cheers
You being called a PDP sycophant that you are isn't derogatory! Stop foaming in your mouth!
Cheers!
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by livebyday(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
MrMou:

You being called a PDP sycophant that you are isn't derogatory! Stop foaming in your mouth!
Cheers!

You have been cautioned, take it as you will.

Cheers
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by awetaiye2015: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
Do buhari care about your nigeria laws.

You people think voting for buhari is a way to wicked Igbos.

First of all, Do u think up to 20% of Nigerians really voted for Buhari?
Like u don't know the election was rang. Or u don't see majority of the comments online that shows no one voted for him? That's should tell u buhari wasn't voted for by majority. If we don't mind the way we live a life of blame, we will remain here. It's time we leave the errors any tribe had made and focus on how to get it right by joint effort and after the war is over, Oduduwa and IPOB can go their separate ways and live as neighboring countries.
For now, we have a common enemy. I can also tell u that even in the IPOB, didn't Buhari get votes there? U can see there are always snitches in every tribe. So don't keep the mindset of Yorubas are with the Fulani. Not all Yorubas. Majority are Christians but we can't hate the Yoruba Muslims because of religion. We are still one but eat with the devil with a longer spoon.
That's my opinion

1 Like

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by somehow: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2019
aftatechbiz:

Which kain weed you smoke?
You obviously know nothing about politics.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by follock007(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
bluff calling... i dare you to press that charge
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Onlyonebuhari: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Gani Fawehinmi defended the masses even without pay but today u won't see Falana doing that. You will only see him defending criminals up and down. Nonsense!
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by spafu(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2019
maasoap:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Can you recognise the picture below? Hypocrites everywhere!
Nice to know you answered present when you and your traitors of a people are mentioned.
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Onlyonebuhari: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
awetaiye2015:

First of all, Do u think up to 20% of Nigerians really voted for Buhari?
Like u don't know the election was rang. Or u don't see majority of the comments online that shows no one voted for him? That's should tell u buhari wasn't voted for by majority. If we don't mind the way we live a life of blame, we will remain here. It's time we leave the errors any tribe had made and focus on how to get it right by joint effort and after the war is over, Oduduwa and IPOB can go their separate ways and live as neighboring countries.
For now, we have a common enemy. I can also tell u that even in the IPOB, didn't Buhari get votes there? U can see there are always snitches in every tribe. So don't keep the mindset of Yorubas are with the Fulani. Not all Yorubas. Majority are Christians but we can't hate the Yoruba Muslims because of religion. We are still one but eat with the devil with a longer spoon.
That's my opinion
Election was rang......wow u are great!
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
spafu:

Nice to know you answered present when you and your traitors of a people are mentioned.

Join betrayers with am too. Live fvcking lives and and let us live our live too. Must we follow you when didn't force you to follow us? Everyone has right to choose their path in life
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Otunba2004(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81010987:

Okay, but you guys just decided to add Baba's name to make it juicy.
Okay now, carry go!

But Sowore no send you message Baba Falz.

He's ready to sacrifice himself.

Only that the members of his party are asking for their inheritance before he leaves!
cheesy wink grin
Mr man do you realised nobody have time to be counter your comment here on nairaland anymore bcoz you have lost your integrity just bcoz you have turned to a fool, now I see you as dead brain man anytime I read your comment, your comment doesn't have value anymore bcoz you have lost your senses, good day sir
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Otunba2004(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Election was rang......wow u are great!
bro you don't need this at least you've got the message, English is not our father language but borrowed language we have our real language but we didn't value it so you don't need to mock him bro, the message he passed was wonderful

1 Like

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by blueghost(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by MrMou: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
livebyday:

You have been cautioned, take it as you will.
Cheers
Alright, PDP sycophant. grin Cheers!
Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by Bachwezi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019

Re: Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court by spafu(m): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2019
maasoap:

Join betrayers with am too. Live fvcking lives and and let us live our live too. Must we follow you when didn't force you to follow us? Everyone has right to choose their path in life
Did I ask you to follow us who want traitors? I only say you people should enjoy the monster full time like an 'Agbaya'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Policeman, Monday Orube, To Death In Lagos / President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.