Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. (27428 Views)

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by 2fine2fast(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Respect to Sunday Igboho.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Seventy7kings: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Formularcr7: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Chief executive omo-ita,C.E.O
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Skodiswayze(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Owo Baba Dammy

Agba inside life

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by crafteck(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Power de where power de ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by know: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
I guess this guy path has not crossed that of Mc Olumo yet..I think they both respect their territories...

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by nams77: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
lumiday:

The man is beyond the character we saw in movies, he's not a trouble maker. My parent had issue with "Awon Omo onile", 4plots already forcefuy taken and sold out of his 6plots. We got the land back and those who already started building on it forfeited their structures. He did not even collect a dime, its over 12yrs now and there is no issue over the land.

He is very very intelligent.
Please who is he? This is the first time i am hearing about him
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Mmlanrehh(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Honest truth
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Tumbulum: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2019
helinues:
But these herders have been flocking to SW since time immemorial

Nobody is disputing the presence of killer herdsmen but how many are they compared to the population of Fulani's in SW?
We know they have been in the Sw but in the recent killings what did buhari do? We saw how his body language has been. Villages were razed down in Benue, what did he tell Benue people? he told them to accommodate the Fulanis.
Bahuri has shown that he is with the Fulani( both the good one and the bad ones) and will go to any length to protect them..
For the first time in the history of Nigeria the security in the hands of Fulani and northern Muslims and people feel there is a hidden agenda to all these.

5 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by tiredoflife(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Interesting video
He made some valid points that Yoruba leaders are collecting on the side that's why they won't talk about the Fulani herdmen.

He is a true Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by ACHILLES45: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2019
i usually give yorubas kudos for their accomodating nature (live and let live), but i dont envy them now.
they need to wake up to reality else they lose their ancestral land and turn their offsprings to slaves tomorrow.
its quite painful that majority of them dont know what has befallen them yet because they have over time been vividly divided along religious line that they dont think out of their bible or quran.
in SE, we dont worship the bible or quran, we throw them into the fire when theres a very serious life-threatening issue and we work together to fight it. we are not there yet but i'm pretty sure that even the fulanis knows that it is not business as usual with the people of SE.
yorubas should all wake up now before its too late.

5 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by BabaIbo: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2019
I saw a black dot on his head, the dot is synonymous with some set of people but his name is Sunday Igboho
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by uuzba(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2019
yinkus6750:
Who is he , and what is he talking about?
Very confusing.
The guy is speaking Yoruba.
The subtitles are in Yoruba again

Where is the English part?

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by helinues: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Tumbulum:
We know they have been in the Sw but in the recent killings what did buhari do? We saw how his body language has been. Villages were razed down in Benue, what did he tell Benue people? he told them to accommodate the Fulanis.
Bahuri has shown that he is with the Fulani( both the good one and the bad ones) and will go to any length to protect them..
For the first time in the history of Nigeria the security in the hands of Fulani and northern Muslims and people feel there is a hidden agenda to all these.

Nobody is disputing the cluelessness of this government in handling the security situations in the country but what had/have state governors done about it before its getting out of hands?

Or are you saying the Christian governors were/are also part of the Islamatisation of South in General?
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by nams77: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Tumbulum:
The person (hellnues)you are talking to knows all this. Save your energy. He is past redemption. There is a popular term for them that start with the letter 'Z' , but i don't want to use it on him.
He is part of the destroyer. Dont bother reasoning with him.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by BabaIbo: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2019
ACHILLES45:
i usually give yorubas kudos for their accomodating nature (live and let live), but i dont envy them now.
they need to wake up to reality else they lose their ancestral land and turn their offsprings to slaves tomorrow.
its quite painful that majority of them dont know what has befallen them yet because they have over time been vividly divided along religious line that they dont think out of their bible or quran.
in SE, we dont worship the bible or quran, we throw them into the fire when theres a very serious life-threatening issue and we work together to fight it. we are not there yet but i'm pretty sure that even the fulanis knows that it is not business as usual with the people of SE.
yorubas should all wake up now before its too late.

Please don't generalize, you and who dey throw bible into fire, use a better choice of words next time

3 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by uuzba(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2019
tiredoflife:
Interesting video
He made some valid points that Yoruba leaders are collecting on the side that's why they won't talk about the Fulani herdmen.

He is a true Yoruba
He's speaking Yoruba
The text is in Yoruba again

What hope for those who are not Yoruba,like the remaining 80% of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by IAmTobore(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2019
I have just one word to say. That guy too run him mouth!

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by helinues: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2019
AfonjaOgbuisi:

FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE BEEN TROOPING INTO NIGERIA HEAVINLY SINCE 2015 BUHARI BECAME PRESIDENT,
DO YOU KNOW OF MIYETTI-ALLAH BEFORE?

WHY ARE THEY SPEAKING NOW AND GIVING THREAT?

Heavily trooped since 2015...

Sometimes , I wonder how you guys believed your own constructing lies
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by steve6: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmmm..
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by tiredoflife(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2019
uuzba:

He's speaking Yoruba
The text is in Yoruba again

What hope for those who are not Yoruba,like the remaining 80% of Nigeria?

Well I am not Yoruba but I understand it
He made a lot of sense
But his fear is that if he or others begin
The so called obas and oni will go against them
Yoruba leaders have sold out
And the followers are deep in it by supporting them

6 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Very interesting

Alipay and Wechat funds available @ #51/RMB
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by babzo(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
yinkus6750:
Who is he , and what is he talking about?
Very confusing.
Never heard of the guy, but the things he said is amazing sir.
Never knew such people existed. Apparently he was one of the warlords during the Ife Modakeke war in 1997.

The guy doesnt fear o. Said hes ready to take on the so called herdsmen, that they are not as tough as people think.
But his point is, he needs the Yoruba elders and Kings to rise and give the order; he says he has men everywhere ready to go; but without any backing, it wont succeed. Unfortunately it seems the elders are mostly comprised.

10 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Gandollaar(f): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
helinues:
But these herders have been flocking to SW since time immemorial

Nobody is disputing the presence of killer herdsmen but how many are they compared to the population of Fulani's in SW?
So until their numbers outweigh those who don't kill, you won't believe there's fire on the mountain? What's the population of Sunni BH compared to the sunnis not BH? Hiss

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Jaqenhghar: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Una never see anything. Some donkeys here were braying at Nigwrians in diaspora to come home and fix the shithole. The one man crazy enough to do it see how they left him high and dry. Na so una want make diasporans come back?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m / Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Freeze To Onyeka Onwenu: Face Your Issue, You Were Not Sacked For Being Igbo!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.