Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. (27441 Views)

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by 400billionman: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2019
RockHard:

Adadike, when will you show as much passion and interest in your igbo/SE regional issues the way you are always doing about Yoruba-related matters? Your obsession with connecting everything to Tinubu is very unhealthy, to say the least. A Catholic priest was murdered at Enugu very recently. A whole former Ambassador was also kidnapped from inside his own home at Enugu by Fulani herdsmen, yet you haven't said kpim (there's even a thread about it at the politics section which I am sure you've come across but shame no gree you to comment, yet you are on first page here commenting, where's your shame??). Some days ago it was also reported that an igbo labourer was almost hacked to death by herdsmen at Awka, Anambra. You are yet to hold Obiano, Ohanaeze, OUK, Peter Obi, Ugwuanyi and other igbo politicians to account for these incidences. Or is Tinubu the reason your own igbo elders are afraid too? Is Tinubu the cause of your problems in life. Woman, your likes need to get a life.

Good advice.

People should learn to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by vheckthor1: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
A looming warfare, drumbeat of war, Nigeria my country why should you shed your children blood? Nigeria why should your youth pick up arms to destroy each other? Nigeria my country why waste your precious future fighting senseless wars embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Nigeria my country why should the old and haggard leaders make decisions to kill her youths? Nigeria my country when will your slavery be over, you sold your children as slaves to the west, you were enslaved by the west, yet when you were set free you still remain in your cage b'cos your mind is still enslaved cry cry cry cry oh my dear country when shall you be free from this mental slavery? who will free your Mind? cry cry cry cry
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by FuckThaMod: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
The truth is that Yoruba elders are afraid of Tinubu, they won't support you. You are on your own. You can only achieve this secretly with the help of Yoruba big wigs but only if they will not betray you.
When u go reply my mail? undecided
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Gandollaar(f): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
jafol:

Abeg oloshi who are the people wailing on top the matter no be you igbos? Koshidanu
Hahahaha... buhari is the cause of your misery Oga not Igbos
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by adadike(f): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
RockHard:

Adadike, when will you show as much passion and interest in your igbo/SE regional issues the way you are always doing about Yoruba-related matters? Your obsession with connecting everything to Tinubu is very unhealthy, to say the least. A Catholic priest was murdered at Enugu very recently. A whole former Ambassador was also kidnapped from inside his own home at Enugu by Fulani herdsmen, yet you haven't said kpim (there's even a thread about it at the politics section which I am sure you've come across but shame no gree you to comment, yet you are on first page here commenting, where's your shame??). Some days ago it was also reported that an igbo labourer was almost hacked to death by herdsmen at Awka, Anambra. You are yet to hold Obiano, Ohanaeze, OUK, Peter Obi, Ugwuanyi and other igbo politicians to account for these incidences. Or is Tinubu the reason your own igbo elders are afraid too? Is Tinubu the cause of your problems in life. Woman, your likes need to get a life.
mechie that your smelly mouth osiso. Adadike is just out from ban. I don't condole evil. South West is equally my concern coz millions of my people are living there and am not ready to ask them to come home not after developing south west. So Tinubu should do the needful. He is a terrible man. He is part of the reason why Nigeria is in shambles. So ti gbo.
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Simbrixton(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
Make tinubu give am 500m him go dey calm like adeyinka grandidiot
where you dere when tinubu paid yinka
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Amatarasha(f): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
where you dere when tinubu paid yinka
Is an open secret
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by RockHard: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
anu mama, yes. I must comment on south west matter. And if that is what is paining you, suicide is an option. Go and die.

SW no send you, agaracha/mgbeke like you. Face your region, you shameless thing.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by adadike(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
RockHard:

SW no send you, agaracha/mgbeke like you. Face your region, you shameless thing.
south west, that south east made. We developed Lagos and the entire south west, so I will face south west if I want to. Olosi, okobo!
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by RockHard: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
south west, that south east made. We developed Lagos and the entire south west, so I will face south west if I want to. Olosi, okobo!

Werre like you. You no even shame to say you 'made'/developed SW, yet your own region remains a shithole sotay y'all have to flee there via nightbus to eek out a living in SW. Sure, you 'made' SW same way your almajiri behinds made S.A, Malaysia, Thailand, Ghana, India, and everywhere else you people are constituting nuisance. cheesy You be real mgbeke, I swear.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by adadike(f): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
RockHard:

Werre like you. You no even shame to say you 'made'/developed SW, yet your own region remains a shithole sotay y'all have to flee there via nightbus to eek out a living in SW. Sure, you 'made' SW same way your almajiri behinds made S.A, Malaysia, Thailand, Ghana, India, and everywhere else you people are constituting nuisance. cheesy You be real mgbeke, I swear.
ignored! Your time don pass
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Rekhina(f): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
RockHard:

Stfu. You shameless thing. You are just back from ban and na SW matter you see comment on while your own backyard is on fire. You people don't have shame. Otondo.
Fulani wey igbo use dey do suya ... South west cowards are busy fighting igbos
Dont you have shame at all?
U cant fight fulani ,always eyeing omoyeebos shops in lagos
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Rekhina(f): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
With our hard earn naira and dollars
Metaphysical and afamed will die in pains like right now! grin grin
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by adadike(f): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rekhina:

nne, check am na?
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by adadike(f): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:

When u go reply my mail? undecided
nna, you sure say I see am
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Rekhina(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
nne, check am na?
Tinubu dey worship don sacrifice half of innocent ladies on a selfish platter ,
Bourdillion stinks of rotten blood and carcass , i was invited by one of his aids an auchiman as far back as 2012 , it smells of celestial beings together with vengeful ghost talkless of now he wants to be a president ... My talisman and where i belong dosent lie!
Tufiakwa 4 ndi a
Metaphysical afamed warn ur god
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by RockHard: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rekhina:
[s]Fulani wey igbo use dey do suya ... South west cowards are busy fighting igbos
Dont you have shame at all?
U cant fight fulani ,always eyeing omoyeebos shops in lagos [/s]

Lmao. Indeed. That is why they have turned Enugu into their base of operations, killing and kidnapping your people like rats. cheesy cheesy grin grin Dem use chest-beating swear for Una??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/08/02/breaking-catholic-priest-shot-dead-suspected-herdsmen-enugu/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/i-saw-hell-in-hands-of-herdsmen-says-ayogu/

https://www.nairaland.com/5341673/fulani-herdsmen-attack-eze-chikamnayo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/labourer-survives-herdsmen-attack-in-anambra-school/amp/

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by adadike(f): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Tinubu dey worship don sacrifice half of innocent ladies on a selfish platter ,
Bourdillion stinks of rotten blood and carcass , i was invited by one of his aids an auchiman as far back as 2012 , it smells of celestial beings together with vengeful ghost talkless of now he wants to be a president ... My talisman and where i belong dosent lie!
Tufiakwa 4 ndi a
Metaphysical afamed warn ur god
even his stooges working for him here on Nairaland are just empty drums , no water. The bad man called Tinubu have pocketed their destinies. Many of them don't know what is in the offing. Their brain is just filled with igbo, igbo and igbo.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by FuckThaMod: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
nna, you sure say I see am
Check your inbox na
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Rekhina(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
even his stooges working for him here on Nairaland are just empty drums , no water. The bad man called Tinubu have pocketed their destinies. Many of them don't know what is in the offing. Their brain is just filled with igbo, igbo and igbo.
Even when dey shout igbo igbo ...Most of them will die ,i mean like kill dem self to date an igbo lady ,
Jealousy is a disease , Afamed one of yoruba moslem is enjoying aba free of agbero and lazymen while pleading with amaka for what god knows ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Afamed: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rekhina:

Long time, how you dey? Miss ya wahala

Cc: Rekhina
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Afamed: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rekhina:

Even when dey shout igbo igbo ...Most of them will die ,i mean like kill dem self to date an igbo lady ,
Jealousy is a disease , Afamed one of yoruba moslem is enjoying aba free of agbero and lazymen while pleading with amaka for what god knows ,
If you no support RUGA no expect Sallah meat from me oo. I dey make early announcement before you say I stingy

Cc: LZAA
Cc: Adeibeku, my only gorgeous, most beautiful woman on Nairaland
Cc: Immhotep, that one don dey salivate for Sallah meat
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Afamed: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rekhina:

E don tay wey I dey torment you. If you no mention my monicker in a day

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by BabaIbo: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
zone51:
Mc is known for thuggery, Igboho is not just a thug but also a warlord. Rumour heard it that he commands gun from the air and only fights in the open

It's the camera lens

Alright, thanks
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by BabaIbo: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
ACHILLES45:
i usually give yorubas kudos for their accomodating nature (live and let live), but i dont envy them now.
they need to wake up to reality else they lose their ancestral land and turn their offsprings to slaves tomorrow.
its quite painful that majority of them dont know what has befallen them yet because they have over time been vividly divided along religious line that they dont think out of their bible or quran.
in SE, we dont worship the bible or quran, we throw them into the fire when theres a very serious life-threatening issue and we work together to fight it. we are not there yet but i'm pretty sure that even the fulanis knows that it is not business as usual with the people of SE.
yorubas should all wake up now before its too late.

Please don't generalize, you and who dey throw bible into fire, use a better choice of words next time
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by LZAA: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

If you no support RUGA no expect Sallah meat from me oo. I dey make early announcement before you say I stingy

Cc: LZAA
Cc: Adeibeku, my only gorgeous, most beautiful woman on Nairaland
Cc: Immhotep, that one don dey salivate for Sallah meat
In other words your ancestral land has been RUGARIZED grin

Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Rekhina(f): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

E don tay wey I dey torment you. If you no mention my monicker in a day

Abeg ...Make we hear biko
Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by Afamed: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Abeg ...Make we hear biko
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest: Rochas Okorocha College Students Protest Across Nigeria (Videos) / Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times / The Most Commercialized/industrialized Non-capital Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.