Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara (7795 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- Why Do Women Always Do This? / How Do Women Waiting For The Perfect Man Look Like? / Why Do Women Have Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by LouisThoru(f): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
Beautyline

Does it mean the vagi na does an open and close rythm anytime we females talk? As in, open, close, open, close, flap, flip, flop, especially the wide ones, the noise will be like, flop, flap, flop, flap, flop, flap, thank God men dont listen when we talk.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Kunbee: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by papabaks(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2010
Because they are Oliver twist, Always asking for more, lolsmileysmileysmiley
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by abioila(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
LouisThoru:

Beautyline

Does it mean the vagi na does an open and close rythm anytime we females talk? As in, open, close, open, close, flap, flip, flop, especially the wide ones, the noise will be like, flop, flap, flop, flap, flop, flap, thank God men dont listen when we talk.
na wa o.and who told u we dont listen.i am even hearin d flip flop sound rite now.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by SwtzMinx(f): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2010
.weird topic.
kiss
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Amigoz(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^ same reason some women blow kisses @ a weird topic cool
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by asamuel: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
Buy all your Books, DVDs, Electonics, Games, Toys at www.kalahari.com.ng

Visit today for ongoing promotion and free vouchers,
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by nelsonose: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
baby.me:

I don't wear mascara so i can't tell. Yeah,those lashes are mascaraless tongue
Are you a BA 'Born Again' babe?
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by samoks(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
What is Nairaland turning into? Which kind TOPIC be this,
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by MissyB3(f): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
Applying mascara with mouth closed is like trying to sneez with eyes open. Impossible!  grin

samoks:

What is Nairaland turning into? Which kind TOPIC be this,
To think it's on the front page.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Iyineda(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2010
OP said:
pls people tel me,because i dont understand why women open their mouth while applying mascara

Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Xionez(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
I havent even noticed. Im always busy observin with amazement i must add, d intricate processes involved in the general and appropriate application of the thing called Masscara.

Women sef, abeg o leave them be!
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by oluwafemi113(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
only God knows
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by naijadiva2(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ok, i tried again this morning, and my mouth stayed closed. HA!
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Ibomade1: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
@Post thanks a bunch, this has been on my mind for so long and most girls seem to do it. White ooo, black ooo, asian oo it cuts across every divide you can imagine. I hope some day one of you girls won't end up with a fly in your mouth.   grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by MeAgain(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
They open their mouth because that part of the brain that controls the mouth tissues completely shuts down.  grin grin grin grin. Abeg, make una leave the babes joo. Afterall they come out looking (or not looking) better.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by sledge406: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
LouisThoru:

and this makes front page news on NairaLand?

Please moderators, put this on the front page also:

Why do you move your p enis in and out when you are on top of a woman and not just keep it still inside?
grin cheesy grin cheesy
You really love the P[/i]enis and I bet you wished you had one constantly [i]inside with you
Where's d link to the topic and make sure it stays in this section wink

beautyline:

When the mouth opens, the eyelids open wider ( by reflex) making it easier to apply mascara.

(It may interest you to note that the v.g.n.a also opens wider when the mouth opens)
shocked shocked shocked shocked Really interesting grin grin grin grin
I hope you apply your mascara whilst being [i]n[/i]aked?

beautyline:

Please, this is not a joke. It is a scientific fact.

Ask my Doctor. When my mouth opens, other parts of the body open by reflex esp my [i]v[/i]agina.
How do I meet your doctor?
Seriously you've cracked me seriously today reading those lines of yours.

LouisThoru:

Beautyline

You sure say nor be wet cloth you dey flip flap flop? wink
Jst wondering the kinda sound yours wud make due to the width (NoSmall pun intended) grin
But you funny sha tongue

Beautyline, I need to hear more of your facts and please link me up with your doctor and try to show yourself in this section and crack us up abeg
LouisThoru, same applies to you too, make you dey post consitently for here oo. Una thank u wellu wellu.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by gmailer2: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
LouisThoru:

Beautyline

LOL, hmmm thats a tut
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2010
LMFAO! well its a habit but really the facial muscles are so flexible that the slightest movement can change everything so by "opening" their/ our lol mouths its like trying to maintain a posture if you will to make little to no mistake. This is the case with eyeliner as well smiley
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by slap1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2010
It shows some women don't know what they want. Something is going to your eyes and you're opening your mouth. Na wa o! You people like doing things with your mouths.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by beautyline(f): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
@sledge406 you are so funny!
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ Slap, you truly need one angry lol.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by slap1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^ One what?slap? Bring it on.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Ranoscky(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
LouisThoru:

grin grin grin

I guess daz how your 'Center of attraction' sounds wen a guy is shinin your Congo !!! grin
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
slap1:

^^ One what?slap? Bring it on.

I'd be more than happy to oblige you!
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Mobinga: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
This thread is about the mouth and mascara not the vagina and mascara.
And in case you don't know @beautyline is male
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by slap1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mobinga:

This thread is about the mouth and mascara not the womanliness and mascara.
And in case you don't know @beautyline is male
Do they apply it there, too? You never know with these women.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by emekaj41: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
i always mascara the ones between  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by Tolulop001(f): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2010
yes i do! so shoot me tongue kiss
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by andyprez(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2010
9ce discovery bro, U got me laughin' real hard.
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by sirvick(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
that is not all 70% of women cant ex plane why their carry hand bags and you can find stuff not in use for six months in their hand bags.

1.why do they carry hand bags
Re: Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara by dani1luv: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
wats a mascara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love, Sex, And Money Part 1, 18+story / LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME / Man Caught Sleeping With Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.