Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,850 members, 5,778,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 07:00 PM

》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! (8550 Views)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Is Your Best Perfume? / This New Half-nude Fashion Is Confusing Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 3:10pm On Jul 16
Paco Robanne's One million �.
�It's a male fragrance, can be worn by a lady too because it's not so strong and has some sweet smell too.
�Has it's notes as: sexy blood orange, grapefruit, Cinnamon, mint, Rose, spices, light leather, white wood, patchouli and amber.
�Also available in wholesale deals
�Send a dm to @bodyshopbyevie or WhatsApp/call 08050930154 to place an order.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 11:52am On Jul 17
Hey people, my container don land oo�������.
All your favourites are in stock now�.
Biko stress me with your order now�.
WhatsApp 08050930154.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 3:43pm On Jul 17
Sugar baby is back in stock �.
We sell 100% undiluted designer perfume oils �.
We node sell Surrati ❌
We node sell chere ka m bia�(wait make i come�)
We node sell akuru aku� (diluted perfumes)
It's only designer inspired here✅
So place your order via our WhatsApp page on 08050930154.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 9:02am On Jul 22
If your Dr. doesn't use perfume oils from @bodyshopbyevie don't let him come close to you �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️.
Dr. Clems got his package delivered to him�.
He loves Emporio Armani's perfumes so he got 50ml Armani stronger with you �.
What's stopping you from placing your order with us?
WhatsApp 08050930154 today.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 8:38pm On Jul 22
Customers who buy perfume oils from us are the best� but those who buy and refer other people to us are the "bestest"❤.
The Nurse bought Dior fahrenheit from us, wore it to work and her client loved it.
She didn't waste any minute to refer her to us�.

Please oo...we over love referrals, the moment someone compliments a scent you got from us, do not hesitate to refer the person to us.
Thank you all for all the love you show this brand, it's not taken for granted.
15ml Dior fahrenheit as seen in the photo is #4000, send a dm to place an order.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 9:24am On Jul 23
My clients are the best abeg�, you can't tell me nothing!
They pay for perfume oils, pay for dispatch, refer other people and still send you photos ���.
Creed aventus super 50ml(with two free samples) went to it's rightful owner and he sent us a photo❤.
Price is #10, 000, you can still place your order via WhatsApp on 08050930154.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 12:50pm On Jul 31
Our perfumes bu afia oma na-ere onwe ya(if you are not igbo, i'm sorry�)
This is a review for Lady Million Gold that i gave to one of my female clients �.
Her boo even took her Ralph Lauren polo blue �, i love this her boo already �.
You can't help but steal our perfumes because you would definitely love them.
Lady million gold and Polo blue is still available in 100% undiluted perfume oil in 3ml, 6ml, 10ml, 12ml, 15ml, 20ml, 30ml.
Send a dm or WhatsApp 08050930154 to place an order.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by Flyingngel(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01
am a guy in my early 30s, which of your perfume can you recommend for me and hw much.
I like good scent.
Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 12:30pm On Aug 03
Cheers to a new week that's going to be filled with gaiety and success.

It's Monday again, let's do this guys �.
Love❤,
@bodyshopbyevie

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 12:33pm On Aug 03
Flyingngel:
am a guy in my early 30s, which of your perfume can you recommend for me and hw much.
I like good scent.

Hello sir,
We have a whole lot of nice scents for guys.
Let's start by knowing what sought of scents you like; Oud? Amber? woody?
Or let me make it easier, do you prefer strong masculine scents or unisex scents?
You can chat us on WhatsApp https://wa.me/2348050930154 for faster and better response.
Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 2:51am On Aug 04
I told you all that Pink Chiffon is the real deal.I gave a free sample of it to a client of mine, she sent me a voice note telling me of how much she loved the fragrance and even had to get it for herself.
That was after she already got Oudwoood Tom Ford and Terre d'hermes that she wanted.
I wish you all can listen to the voice note she sent then you won't hesitate to get this fragrance for yourself.
Pink chiffon is still available in 3ml, 6ml, 10ml, 12ml, 15ml, 20ml, 30ml and 50ml.
WhatsApp 08050930154 to place an order.

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 11:19am On Aug 04
Dropping you words of wisdom this cool Tuesday morning �.

Two of my clients actually sent me this photo and asked that i make an update with it❤.
Isn't it lovely to have clients like these ones?
Perfumes are powerful tools that help you remain on people's memory.
Get that sweet and exquisite perfume oils from @bodyshopbyevie
Send a dm or WhatsApp 08050930154 to place an order.

1 Like

Re: 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! by opray: 7:07pm On Aug 05
Wearing just one signature scent is so 1960�, i mean it's as old as Nigeria�.
The rage in fragrance right now is actively layering perfumes for a more dynamic scent�.

Because no one wants to catch a whiff of their signature scent on someone else we have decided to update you with this.
Fragrance layering is a technique that consists of combining several perfumes at the same time, the goal is to create your own personal scent.
Do you want to make people keep guessing what fragrance you are putting on?
Then fragrance layering is all you need to learn.

Look out for our posts on what you should and should not do while layering your fragrances.
@bodyshopbyevie is still your best plug for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils.
Don't hesitate to get to us via dm or WhatsApp 08050930154 if you need to smell great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Home Of Wedding Proposal Rings / Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits / >>100% Undiluted, Raw, Pure, Uncut Designer Oil Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.