Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case (38194 Views)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Jay5mie: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2019
IAmBloody:
The video couldn't play on my phone but I think the boy is wrong by beating his elder sis just because her mother chased his father away,and as for his uncle he shouldn't have slept with his landlord's daughter but I suggests the landlord should give him two weeks more then if he didn't pay his house rent,he should go and marry another wife before the igwe calls another village meeting, thank you.

Is it not too early to be a MUMU?

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by tigerclaws: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Biodun na active gang member

Forget all those Opata E dey do for pulpit

He will game all ways.

[/s]
sharap

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by positivelord: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2019
I know some pple will believe this too...

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by anytexy: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Ewu people. Next news please
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Jabioro: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2019
She went to do the interview with London guidance..all to London for another recount..ok I hear you

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by frbona: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2019
emeijeh:
Finally, the EPL is back!

Music to my ears grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by penjm: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Police is ur friend
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Flier: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2019
emeijeh:
Lol I have lot of butterflies in my stomach

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Tomide007: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2019
marthaadaa:
God help our country Nigeria �� ��
You believe this
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Globallords(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2019
All these mumu claims should be buttressed with proofs. EPL is back, no time for thrash

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by ALEXANDER51: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2019
na wa this matter strong ooo...for man to handle...let her leave it for God at the last day

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by 1shortblackboy: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2019
kiyosaki1:
Faced with the possible outcome of her moment with madness, and lack of evidence and possible prosecution she had no choice but to sign
it's d same invitation letter to answer to Fatoyinbo s own petition. Bloggers are just twisting d story to make a new story

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by BruncleZuma: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2019
The sponsored shellacking this woman and her family is receiving is so obvious that I doubt they'll ever get any respite from this matter.

The Nigerian Police in their official capacity as the Presiding Thugs for the rich and affluent does this on a regular so no surprises there.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Busola securing the bag... kwantinue
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by shakyum: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2019
this one is stong
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by WaleOsu(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2019
sinaj:
This people are learned enough for this please!

They are literate enough to read, have the money, lawyers and the public in their favour. So this is not an excuse please.
you are beautiful grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by SimSify(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2019
According to her, the contents of the letter were not levelled against Fatoyinbo but against she and her husband.
You were given documents to sign under duress and you had the comfort to read it through.. This ladys lie is becoming so obvious..

When you try as much as possible to force this things down our throats ..

Very easy to lie.. Very hard to sustain a lie..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by bid4rich(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2019
This guy should go and rest, Haba!

Next trending story is "Revolution now"!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by lonelydora: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Busola Dakolo has said she was forced by police at gun-point to sign a document countering her rape allegations against Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

In an interview with UK Guardian, she narrated how she was forced into a van by some armed men who mandated her to speak with their superior officer in Pidgin language.

She also recounted how she was handed a document containing allegations of “criminal conspiracy, falsehood, mischief and threat to life” to sign.

According to her, the contents of the letter were not levelled against Fatoyinbo but against she and her husband.

“One was holding a gun and the second, a letter. They told me they were from IG’s (inspector general of police) office in Abuja and that I needed to sign this letter and acknowledge it,” Dakolo said.

The incident, she said, occurred after a tinted mini bus followed her while she was driving into her home in Lagos.

“Our culture doesn’t allow speaking of these sorts of things against anointed men of God. They’d rather hide it, and the party that is being victimized tends to live with that self-blame,” she said.

“The damage on the survivor is extremely terrible but the society, the church, keeps sweeping things under the carpet.”

Busola, wife of Timi Dakolo, Nigerian singer, had alleged that the pastor raped her in Ilorin when she was a teenager.

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/how-police-forced-me-to-sign-letter-countering-rape-case-busola-dakolo/

A very big lie. A case Aisha Buhari is interested in?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by sylve11: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2019
emeijeh:

yes o. cool

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by luvinhubby(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2019
I'm sorry, i don't believe her this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by MachadoPreto: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2019
BruncleZuma:
The shellacking this woman and her family is receiving is so obvious that I doubt they'll ever get any respite from this matter.

The Nigerian Police in their official capacity as the Presiding Thugs for the rich and affluent does this on a regular so no surprises there.

You said it all.

The police/Nigeria is only for the affluent.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Ryocaj(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2019
If this was from an ordinary citizen.. I would av believed.. not a celeb.. Aw can they force u at gun point. if u had plainly refused, upholding ur fundamental human rights.. Would they av gunned u down or beat u up?If they had done either.. D police r in trouble considering ur connections.. So I don't believe dis.. u should av said u were cajoled with a deal or u found out u got no concrete evidence 2 win so u didn't wanna embarrass Urself d more...

7 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Angelfrost(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2019
emeijeh:

Long overdue... These social media attention-seekers wan choke person to death with trash. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by baddosky1: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
I was waiting for where she would say the Policemen gave her krest too undecided

Stupid woman!!

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Glink2018(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Dakolo family are these fool..
Anything that happens in your family concerning is posted on social media.

Many case are like these in various courts.....you have a lawyer for God sake , let your lawyer defend you....and leave the airway for genuine people....

If God no want punish you again , enough of these dakolo foolishness on this platform

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Timi and his lying wife should shut the fuckup and stop disturbing us with their falsehood .

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by bamasite(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Part 2.

Our premium pulsators guarantee full body squirting orgasms. Nationwide delivery. WhatsApp us now to order
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by philip0906(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
WaleOsu:

you are beautiful grin
Na so una go dey fall men hand... undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Simi Slays In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Meet Patoranking's Daughter, Wilmer Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie / Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.