Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case (38228 Views)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by tigerclaws: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

You said it all.

The police/Nigeria is only for the affluent.

[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Jaqenhghar: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Shithole
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Funmmyastic: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2019
This is getting serious.As in it is getting more complicated.Hmmmmm.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by mach7(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2019
luvinhubby:
I'm sorry, i don't believe her this time around.
Same here. Initially, when this story broke the public opinion was largely in her favour. But right now, people are beginning to express doubt over the entire saga.

They should go to court and seek respite.

The tales are becoming too tall.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by vicysegun: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2019
You are accussing Police again... shocked shocked shocked..The battle is lost

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by stunning324: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2019
It's sure the tape saga wouldn't end as thought. Her allegation is fussy and shady.

Get stunning videos for your ceremonies, programs, YouTube promotions, Facebook promotions, Instagram promotions, business intro videos, and many more...

The first 5 people would have it done free...
Join this WhatsApp group.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:

https: //chat. whatsapp.com /LKri4sWl9C65NEXHmENJUv
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by DJInfluence: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2019
KevMitnick:
Can we get a break on this issue please. When are they even going to court?
No, we don´t need a break from this. This should be on every media. This is something that we should all take seriously, not BBN. The more this is aired in all platform, the more it will encourage others that were raped, sexually assaulted and intimidated to come out with their stories. it´s time we hold men (not only Pastors, but also uncles, cousins, Daddies etc) accountable for the actions they take.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by joseph1832(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Men with guns who are police officers forced you to sign a document? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by mixta140: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Na waooooo
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Shithole republic
Finished Zoo lipsrsealed
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by BigBashiru: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2019
DJInfluence:
No, we don´t need a break from this. This should be on every media. This is something that we should all take seriously, not BBN. The more this is aired in all platform, the more it will encourage others that were raped, sexually assaulted and intimidated to come out with their stories. it´s time we hold men (not only Pastors, but also uncles, cousins, Daddies etc) accountable for the actions they take.

Very well said! It's crazy how many men deflect blame, blame the woman, etc.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by BruncleZuma: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:

You said it all.

The police/Nigeria is only for the affluent.

Myself and my family have been subjected to their highest bidder form of justice...so I can understand with Timi and his Family.

Justice is not served but bought...take a good look at the dandy senator's case. He is still feted by those who are supposed to hold him accountable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by vandi247(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2019
I tire for this wuna matter sef.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by ElsonMorali: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Difficult to believe.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by lexy2014: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They forced u and we didnt see any injury on u. Or did they use juju to force u?

They force her to do everything

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by sylve11: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2019
philip0906:

Na so una go dey fall men hand... undecided

grin grin cool
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Neddstark: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2019
When your son's mates start yabbing him how they screwed his mum on a bonnet, your family go get sense. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Godsonjoe: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
yeye dey worri u
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by philip0906(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2019
DJInfluence:
[s]No, we don´t need a break from this. This should be on every media. This is something that we should all take seriously, not BBN. The more this is aired in all platform, the more it will encourage others that were raped, sexually assaulted and intimidated to come out with their stories.[/s] it´s time we hold men (not only Pastors, but also uncles, cousins, Daddies etc) accountable for the actions they take.
Bullocks! We should hold men accountable, but set women free even if the claims cannot be substantiated? You blockheads think women are angels right? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by sinaj(f): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2019
WaleOsu:

you are beautiful grin
lol

Thank you
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Samps(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
At this point God would have to come down Himself to vindicate whoever is innocent else this would do collateral damage to the christianity as many would feel God is so gracious that people could get away with anything.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Gandollaar(f): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2019
ibkgab001:
Again?please whom do I offend in this country

Please Mod we beg you in the name of God almighty, don’t post anything about this address again

BUSOLA FADOYINBO DAKOLO

16 Coza Avenue
Off sprite street
Dakolo Estate
Ilorin,
Kwara State
Nigeria
they actually live off Krest street

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by sinaj(f): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Neddstark:
When your son's mates start yabbing him how they screwed his mum on a bonnet, your family go get sense. grin angry
chai!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Gandollaar(f): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2019
OKorowanta:
How can somebody come and rape you for house wey people dey?
If you say he give you quickie for una house base on say una don dey do the thing already,I go believe you.
Don't mind the her. The geh don spoel teytey. Gehs wey fine dey spoel from small
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Gandollaar(f): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Neddstark:
By then she'll relocate to Ghana and blame it on Nigeria media
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by mistyebby(f): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2019
olaric:
I doubt this 100 percent. A case the First Lady and VIPs have signified Interest in, and you think the Inspector General of Police will smear his reputation by asking his boys to point a gun at your head or force you to sign anything? Madam I thought you are learned enough to know that your lawyer should always accompany you to the police station? Where was your lawyer when this was happening?

No smoke without fire. Timi once posted that armed security men were at his gate, was probably same day.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by jimmynauty: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
The flesh profits NOTHING!

eXtraordinary MEN

#occupyENDTIME
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Skmoda(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
emeijeh:
Finally, the EPL is back!
Gbayi eyan Mayweather cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Skmoda(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2019
drginger:
Na by mistake I take post twice.. Who I go give this space now. Mtcheew
Dash me by force grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by ibkgab001: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2019
grin

Gandollaar:
they actually live off Krest street

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Twerks In A Swimming Pool Rocking Bikini / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.