Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case (38225 Views)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
jonvalek:
Yes I am mate, and am embarrass by all this especially when am not the kind of person that begs. So please don't MOCK me! angry

No vex
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by olaric(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
bukas15:
oga try and read before commenting na. Beside this is Nigeria where anything goes. Use your head small na

Are you really okay? Does my reply in anyway suggest that I have not read through the article? The bold is uncalled for--"Use your head small na." Show some little respect to people; it is a sign of proper upbringing.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by philip0906(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
DJInfluence:
So much bitterness in you. I feel sorry for those around you. I leave you to wallow in that bitterness because therapy won´t help you much. I no get energy for your kind. I state categorically, you are not worth another text from me after this. So feel free to have the last word if it means that much to you.
This is a faceless forum, but there are still rational peeps in here...your thought process appeals to emotions rather than common sense

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by UncleJudax(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
olaric:
I doubt this 100 percent. A case the First Lady and VIPs have signified Interest in, and you think the Inspector General of Police will smear his reputation by asking his boys to point a gun at your head or force you to sign anything? Madam I thought you are learned enough to know that your lawyer should always accompany you to the police station? Where was your lawyer when this was happening?
the IG has a reputation? grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Insectkiller: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Busola animashaun Dakolo.. who will ever take u serious..

U are just a shittthole.

Fvck u and ur stuppidd husband, timi Dakolo for false allegations and defamation..

Nonsense hungry couple.. shocked shocked

Dirty filthy Dakolo.. grin grin grin

Every man/woman has a price.. d dakolos has failed in their 419 dis time around

grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Insectkiller: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
With this statement from Busola dakolo...d statement is casting a doubt on d integrity of the IG of Police...

Busola dakolo should be charged for defamation...and her husband should be castigated like a goat grin shocked shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by dreofGod(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
My opinion: If Real Madrid couldn't afford Pogba and Maguire proves solid in defence, COZA and the Dakolos will lose the epl title.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by peggywebbs(f): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Does it look like your police is ready to investigate the matter let alone court. Since Busola filed her complaint to the police. It's only her that's getting harassed. It shows the level of corruption in Nigeria. We don't have a justice system.

KevMitnick:
Can we get a break on this issue please. When are they even going to court?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by victorian(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
lexy2014:

They force her to do everything

Where was Timi, her lawyer, Human Rights whatever they call themselves when she was forced this time again to sign.

Sighs this woman matter taya me.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by freeman1010: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
But what was she waiting all these years before coming now with the allegations ?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by peggywebbs(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's so sad that this matter has come to this. When this lady first came out Nigerians were quick to attack. If it was their own mother's, sisters or daughters that spoke out later, they will go with cutlass to the mans house.

Is it surprising that a pastor can rape or molest a girl or a even a married woman? No. Is it new that the police are corrupt? Is it not the same police that do extra judicial killings and get away with it?
Is it not the same police that are used to carry out fraudulent act for politicians and rich men?
Is it not the same police that will go and raid boys playing football and substitute them for criminals under death sentence. Countless of times somebody will be exchanged for another person to be executed.

A woman comes out and accuses her accuser without weapons and she is attacked not only by the pastor but even we on nairaland.

All the investigation that CAN, PFN, claim to do. Over two weeks ago, nobody heard any report. This is the reasons our friends and families will keep the rape matter to their grave. Later some people will say a woman is behaving mental when she sees men or she hates them.

Oprah came out many years after her rape experience. It was when she voiced it out, she was finally free. Bill Crosby is still suffering for molestations he did to kids who grew up and later opened up. R. Kelly too.

But in Nigeria, the woman is the prostitute ,she wanted the man, he did not want her, she's a witch. Throwing all sorts of stones on a person that just came out with nothing more than words of her experience.

It is better to let the matter run its course than to say anything. Throwing stones at her makes you no different from the rapist. May God not let us fall victim of rape.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by DAYOODS(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
jobhunter11:
you guys should use your brains na...atleast once in a while....how would you believe Busola would say such?

Sorry ooh, believer ! is Busola your family ? I believe only fact. Why didn't she go with her lawyer to sign ? she is only trying to appeal to the media. Use your brain .
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by peggywebbs(f): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Someone said she was forced to sign at gun point. Please when police stops you on the road and points their gun at you.. please tell them you want to call your lawyer... Maybe those people they've been shooting dead on the road don't have lawyers.

Nigerians.. the number one hypocrites

DAYOODS:

Sorry ooh, believer ! is Busola your family ? I believe only fact. Why didn't she go with her lawyer to sign ? she is only trying to appeal to the media. Use your brain .
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Vickwinners: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
BruncleZuma:
The sponsored shellacking this woman and her family is receiving is so obvious that I doubt they'll ever get any respite from this matter.

The Nigerian Police in their official capacity as the Presiding Thugs for the rich and affluent does this on a regular so no surprises there.

Sentiments aside, Is the lady in question and her husband not rich an influential as well?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by BruncleZuma: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Vickwinners:

Sentiments aside, Is the lady in question and her husband not rich an influential as well?

At the level of being intimidated with police, I'm not too sure about.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Philipssg: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
olaric:
I doubt this 100 percent. A case the First Lady and VIPs have signified Interest in, and you think the Inspector General of Police will smear his reputation by asking his boys to point a gun at your head or force you to sign anything? Madam I thought you are learned enough to know that your lawyer should always accompany you to the police station? Where was your lawyer when this was happening?

Obviously, you didn't read the article.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Stillthebest: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
A Liar needs more lies to cover an existing one. Police forced you to sign and you signed??

Were they going to shoot thr gun at you if you didnt?
So, your smart husband never taught you never to get intimidated if your parents never taught you that since lack of such education supposedly allowed you get raped and unable to tell!

What about not sign and then let them detain you? That alone would have unravelled the mystery behind your rape stories.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by peggywebbs(f): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don't understand is it so hard to believe someone was raped? So all the people that have been dyeing like chicken from police, who got justice. Until she dies that is when you people will accept.

From what you have said if someone points a gun at you and your wife to take your property. You will tell the thief continue shoot because you're defending your property abi?

Because they have not yet raped your wife, your mother or kids, that is why you can open your mouth.

Stillthebest:
A Liar needs more lies to cover an existing one. Police forced you to sign and you signed??

Were they going to shoot thr gun at you if you didnt?
So, your smart husband never taught you never to get intimidated if your parents never taught you that since lack of such education supposedly allowed you get raped and unable to tell!

What about not sign and then let them detain you? That alone would have unravelled the mystery behind your rape stories.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by Stillthebest: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
peggywebbs:
I don't understand is it so hard to believe someone was raped? So all the people that have been dyeing like chicken from police, who got justice. Until she dies that is when you people will accept.

From what you have said if someone points a gun at you and your wife to take your property. You will tell the thief continue shoot because you're defending your property abi?

Because they have not yet raped your wife, your mother or kids, that is why you can open your mouth.

Your mother, grandmother even if in heaven, sisters and daughters are the next to be raped. Goat!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by peggywebbs(f): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hahahaha..oh really. Now you know how it feels. Think about how it just peppered your body when you want to discredit someone who complained about rape. If Busola was your family will you shame her?

Stillthebest:

Your mother, grandmother even if in heaven, sisters and daughters are the next to be raped. Goat!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by bukas15(m): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2019
olaric:

Are you really okay? Does my reply in anyway suggest that I have not read through the article? The bold is uncalled for--"Use your head small na." Show some little respect to people; it is a sign of proper upbringing.
please I'm very sorry if it offended you. It was not intended to insult your person, I thought it was just a neutral statement that most guys use. I apologise bro
Re: Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case by olaric(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2019
bukas15:
please I'm very sorry if it offended you. It was not intended to insult your person, I thought it was just a neutral statement that most guys use. I apologise bro
It is well bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " / Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures / Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.