Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) (35602 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by mixta140: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Allah !!!
Human human!!! y na
So so painful
Take heart dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Danwakae(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaaaaaa! She wouldn't be the 1st! Look up Filicide.

I wouldn't agree with u that she is a filicide, and that's not to say she didn't have idea on it but until proven otherwise by the appropriate authority... There other cases too where neighbours, enemies, biz associate... had done such via poison...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, piss off!

Nah I'm not we don't thrive on fake news like you do and wount give you the space to

anyways I heard SA girls love Nigerian men. yo looking for love? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by naijaboy756: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Roon9:

Boss is like dem don' do your strong thing o
Dem no fit na... Some of us are wiser...

Na just for the gullible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But that's not what the article says. If this happened under her care, I believe she needs to be scrutinized. Just my 2c.
the story of what really happened is not up they...they children were poisoned by their neighbour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by ALEXANDER51: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
God it is time for you to come this world is full of wickedness....
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Danwakae:

I wouldn't agree with u that she is a filicide, and that's not to say she didn't have idea on it but until proven otherwise by the appropriate authority... There other cases too where neighbours, enemies, biz associate... had done such via poison...

Perhaps, but she was quick to point her fingers elsewhere & knowing exactly what could have killed them. How did she know it was the carrots when it could have been any other thing? Right, because the killer knows. You can't watch someone slump over & die while having tea for instance, then assume it's the tea that killed them unless you know something. Usually people come up with many theories when they're innocent. They don't just stick to one story because it makes you wonder.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:

Nah I'm not we don't thrive on fake news like you do and wount give you the space to

anyways I heard SA girls love Nigerian men. yo looking for love? cool

I'd kill you in your sleep! Remember we're savages (your words) or are you offering yourself for my target practice?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
OBTMOS:
the story of what really happened is not up they...they children were poisoned by their neighbour

How did you come to that conclusion then?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
I dont think these are her children!

What she typed lack sorrow in all ramifications!

There is more to the story! The woman should be arrested!!!
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by seborrhic: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
OBTMOS:
I know this girl from Makurdi, her brother is a friend of mine. It's really a sad story, according to the brother, their neighbour poisoned them out of jealousy that the parents of the kids are doing well than them
Rubbish.
The mother is the first suspect.
By the way,even if the carrot was poisoned,the children couldn't have died that fast.
Poisoning will come with lots of vomiting and severe abdominal pain,the kids will be crying in such agony that people from mile off would hear their cries and rush to take them to any nearby facility or try administer local first aka,like palm oil as many Nigerians do.
The mother claimed to have left to shop and came back to meet the kids dead,without anyone noticing,does it not sound suspicious and convenient?
If a proper investigation is done in this kind of case,the revelations would shock people.
People should leave any neighbor out of it because that's usually the convenient excuse for harm usually done by the accuser(s).

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by ALEXANDER51: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
God!! it is time for you to come..the world is full of wickedness
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'd kill you in your sleep! Remember we're savages (your words) or are you offering yourself for my target practice?

Lmao.... kill a Northern guy in his sleep?

and yes I wanna be the sacrificial lamb so leggo or maybe my handsomeness would make you have a second thought embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by overlord77: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:
So painful. Take heart dear.

The idea of snapping their dead bodies and posting on Facebook is what i don’t understand.

This so strange. They should investigate this as homicide and na the woman be no's one culprit. Aswear-o-gahd, she is guilty asf
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:

Lmao.... kill a Northern guy in his sleep?

and yes I wanna be the sacrificial lamb so leggo or maybe my handsomeness would make you have a second thought embarassed

Yeah, before he kills me 1st. I know how quick your gnarly fingers are with the rusty machete grin

You do look cute though, hey.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Danwakae(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Perhaps, but she was quick to point her fingers elsewhere & knowing exactly what could have killed them. How did she know it was the carrots when it could have been any other thing? Right, because the killer knows. You can't watch someone slump over & die while having tea for instance, then assume it's the tea that killed them unless you know something. Usually people come up with many theories when they're innocent. They don't just stick to one story because it makes you wonder.

From her lines, I know she is not as intelligent as u are , so she is prone to quickly conclude...The world is full of evil, as such, I don't want to judge because I don't want others to judge me unjustly.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Danwakae:

From her lines, I know she is not as intelligent as u are , so she is prone to quickly conclude...The world is full of evil, as such, I don't want to judge because I don't want others to judge me unjustly.

Will they conduct an investigation though?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, before he kills me 1st. I know how quick your gnarly fingers are with the rusty machete grin

You do look cute though, hey.... cheesy

Rusty machete are for herders and night guards but I don't go rusty I'm rather greasy.....some kind of a wonder morning star wink
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:

Rusty machete are for herders and night guards but I don't go rusty I'm rather greasy.....some kind of a wonder morning star wink

Northerners all the same. Pfft.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Biggcake: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You'll be surprised. There're many such stories. There're way too many selfish people out there.

My friend keep quiet... Why didn't your mother kill you?.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Northerners all the same. Pfft.

what you know about Northerners? media's gonna feed you up with lies

you had better not believe what you read on
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Biggcake:

My friend keep quiet... Why didn't your mother kill you?.

Yours should do the world a favour & kill you, idiat. Dont police my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, it just doesn't seem right to me. More like trying to convince a lot of people.
it seems you read my mind, and you know what people are capable of. are you a cop?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by SuperBlack: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I wonder why she's posting this on social media. She needs to be investigated imo. Perhaps there's a new relationship she wanna pursue & doesn't want the children standing in the way of her "happiness". Something is fishy about this.

I disagree with you
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Bahddo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
INTERMAN:
I don't think it is possible a woman kill all her three children.
not impossible. Women have done it before. Not all mothers are good mothers.

That said, I think someone else may have killed the kids, but it is weird that she has no idea whom but is certain it's carrots. Really fishy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
cassidy1996:
it seems you read my mind, and you know what people are capable of. are you a cop?

Nope.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
SuperBlack:

I disagree with you

Fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Bahddo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

you have a good head on your shoulders.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bahddo:
you have a good head on your shoulders.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.