Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) (35646 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Danwakae(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Danwake ko grin

ya ya kake
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
INTERMAN:
I don't think it is possible a woman kill all her three children.

There are women who kill their kids, even up to six kids at once. What about those ladies that throw their kids inside dustbin or those that abandon them and run away? it's not new, I don't know why you should say a woman can't kill her kids, she can and they do it.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by simonfynboi(m): 3:12am On Aug 08, 2019
It can't b men, for wat eva reason, she cant poison her kids...
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:41am On Aug 08, 2019
The carrot they ate should be investigated.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I wonder why she's posting this on social media. She needs to be investigated imo. Perhaps there's a new relationship she wanna pursue & doesn't want the children standing in the way of her "happiness". Something is fishy about this.

Stop this nonsense thinking
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
frozen70:

Stop this nonsense thinking

Tsek!
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Paxie55: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Make sure you go by the surgeon's office on your way back. Something has to be done about that face! Not even makeup makes it passably attractive.
I've seen you post a picture of yourself. You have multiple colours ranging from red to brown to red. Your teeth are way too bigger than your face and You have a disgusting facial look. I wonder why you have to attack someone way too beautiful than you. Take a sit please.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Paxie55:

I've seen you post a picture of yourself. You have multiple colours ranging from red to brown to red. Your teeth are way too bigger than your face and You have a disgusting facial look. I wonder why you have to attack someone way too beautiful than you. Take a sit please.

LMFAOO. Where have you seen that picture of me, especially one that doesn't even sound like myself? shocked grin
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Paxie55: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO. Where have you seen that picture of me, especially one that doesn't even sound like myself? shocked grin
Oh, you forgot so quick on romance section where ladies were asked to upload their picture. You challenged someone to upload hers aswel. There was a day you snapped your hand also, telling someone you aren't white but brown; your hands were really brown but the day you uploaded your facial picture, it was a mixture of rainbow colours with some dark green veins.

My point is this, stop talking bad about someone bold and proud enough to upload her picture while you cocoon yourself knowing how bad and terrible you look.
Honestly, that lady looks way too beautiful than You, but as usual, you can choose to crown yourself whatever to people that haven't seen your picture.

zeb04

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Paxie55:

Oh, you forgot so quick on romance section where ladies were asked to upload their picture. You challenged someone to upload hers aswel. There was a day you snapped your hand also, telling someone you aren't white but brown; your hands were really brown but the day you uploaded your facial picture, it was a mixture of rainbow colours with some dark green veins.

My point is this, stop talking bad about someone bold and proud enough to upload her picture while you cocoon yourself knowing how bad and terrible you look.
Honestly, that lady looks way too beautiful than You, but as usual, you can choose to crown yourself whatever to people that haven't seen your picture.

LMFAOO. Maybe you were wearing rainbow-coloured glasses when you were looking at that picture because that doesn't even begin to describe how I look. Also, my natural skin colour isn't brown, not that there's anything wrong with being brown, but if you're going to describe me, do it accurately. FYI, I'm a product of a man who's of Khoisan ancestry & a Coloured woman, so where would I be getting all these different hues you're talking about when both races aren't brown, green or magenta. Just say you want me to upload my picture so you can criticize it to your heart's content grin In fact, I'm tempted to do it, but only if you go down on your knees to beg me for it grin Not everyone bleaches like you, sweetheart. Natural skintone changes due to weather conditions. When I've been exposed to too much sunlight I turn caramel, not brown. Other than that, I'm a little bit on the fair side under different weather conditions, say in Winter. We just came out of cold season so I'm looking my very best at the moment, almost peachy cheesy
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Paxie55:

zeb04

Ok, here it goes. Notice that I don't have dark knuckles? grin
That's what natural skin tone looks like.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Paxie55: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO. Maybe you were wearing rainbow-coloured glasses when you were looking at that picture because that doesn't even begin to describe how I look. Also, my natural skin colour isn't brown, not that there's anything wrong with being brown, but if you're going to describe me, do it accurately. FYI, I'm a product of a man who's of Khoisan ancestry & a Coloured woman, so where would I be getting all these different hues you're talking about when both races aren't brown, green or magenta. Just say you want me to upload my picture so you can criticize it to your heart's content grin In fact, I'm tempted to do it, but only if you go down on your knees to beg me for it grin Not everyone bleaches like you, sweetheart. Natural skintone changes due to weather conditions. When I've been exposed to too much sunlight I turn caramel, not brown. Other than that, I'm a little bit on the fair side under different weather conditions, say in Winter. We just came out of cold season so I'm looking my very best at the moment, almost peachy cheesy
Your reply really came too late, perhaps, you went to edit your comments which I'm not even interested in. Do I look like someone that cooks up stories for some kinda creature like you to feel demoralised? That's your look and you know it. Worse off is that you are oblivious of the kinda colour you possess, maybe a chameleon.

You can't compare a natural dark skinned girl as zeb04 to your multi colour skin.
Weren't you the one saying that you can't come out under the sun? Why then do you think having a chameleon colour surpasses the colour I'm seeing on zeb04 profile? Thought you will deny not posting your picture on that thread.
Nonsense, you can only flex your mouth and insult people's look only to those that haven't seen how ugly you are.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Paxie55: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ok, here it goes. Notice that I don't have dark knuckles? grin
That's what natural skin tone looks like.
You can choose to edit more picture of your short hand.
Blur your green veins madam, do I care?

I told you earlier that your hand is Brown, did I say you have knuckles? Do you have cognitive dissonance?
See her terrible black lips. You forgot to bleach that part too.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Paxie55: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
I'm done replying you.
My advise to you is that; whenever you wanna act obnoxiously, just have it at the back of your mind that you aren't that anonymous.

cool
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Paxie55:

Your reply really came too late, perhaps, you went to edit your comments which I'm not even interested in. Do I look like someone that cooks up stories for some kinda creature like you to feel demoralised? That's your look and you know it. Worse off is that you are oblivious of the kinda colour you possess, maybe a chameleon.

You can't compare a natural dark skinned girl as zeb04 to your multi colour skin.
Weren't you the one saying that you can't come out under the sun? Why then do you think having a chameleon colour surpasses the colour I'm seeing on zeb04 profile? Thought you will deny not posting your picture on that thread.
Nonsense, you can only flex your mouth and insult people's look only to those that haven't seen how ugly you are.

LMFAOO. You're trying too hard. Below is someone I'm related to. Now tell me again where & how I would be changing skintones like a chameleon?
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Paxie55:

You can choose to edit more picture of your short hand.
Blur your green veins madam, do I care?

I told you earlier that your hand is Brown, did I say you have knuckles? Do you have cognitive dissonance?
See her terrible black lips. You forgot to bleach that part too.

And I have never been brown in my life, you must have glaucoma!
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Paxie55: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO. You're trying too hard. Below is someone I'm related to. Now tell me again where & how I would be changing skintones like a chameleon?
Stop trying too hard, madam.
This picture even sold you out cos what you wanna portray isn't even seen on this picture rather, the contrary!!

Till you are able to stay under the sun for 40mins without skin disease or rashes, I have no business talking with you any further.

Take care. cool
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Paxie55:

Stop trying too hard, madam.
This picture even sold you out cos what you wanna portray isn't even seen on this picture rather, the contrary!!

Till you are able to stay under the sun for 40mins without skin disease or rashes, I have no business talking with you any further.

Take care. cool

You're the one who's trying too hard to prove a moot point when you don't even know me. Only seen me once probably through a cheap, Chinese phone, hence you couldn't even describe me to a T. I have perfect skin, thank you very much. Projection much? Until you show me your picture instead of referring me to someone else because you have no confidence in yourself, I have nothing further to discuss with you either.

Likewise. Stay off the bleaching creams.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Paxie55: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're the one who's trying too hard when you don't even know me. Only seen me once probably through a cheap, Chinese phone, hence you couldn't even describe me to a T. I have perfect skin, thank you very much. Projection much? Until you show me your picture instead of referring me to someone else because you have no confidence in yourself, I have nothing further to discuss with you either.

Likewise. Stay off the bleaching creams.
Bla bla bla. You are always the first throwing stone but would cry at the end. China phone indeed, did you actually look at the picture you took with your supposed phone before throwing that punch at me? shocked grin
Madam, I was not the one insulting people's look, you were! You uploaded your picture now simply cos you wanted to prove a baseless point that rather indicted you more. grin
Go and have a nice coffee and relax your bone, I was never here to banter words or exchanged picture with you, rather was blatantly calling off your bluff.
And remember, go out tomorrow, stay under the sun for 40mins, come back and give another picture of your blurred dark green veins. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Paxie55:

Bla bla bla. You are always the first throwing stone but would cry at the end. China phone indeed, did you actually look at the picture you took with your supposed phone before throwing that punch at me? shocked grin
Madam, I was not the one insulting people's look, you were! You uploaded your picture now simply cos you wanted to prove a baseless point that rather indicted you more. grin
Go and have a nice coffee and relax your bone, I was never here to banter words or exchanged picture with you, rather was blatantly calling off your bluff.
And remember, go out tomorrow, stay under the sun for 40mins, come back and give another picture of your blurred dark green veins. grin

Me crying because of you? You must have a concussion that's not only affecting your eyesight but also your state of mind. Overstating yourself much? I could talk circles around you until next week, cupcake.
What you need to do is mind your own damn business instead of playing spokesperson & nanny on NL. The person I was arguing with is a grown ass woman, capable of fighting her own battles. But you think you can come after me to flex your silicone muscles & I'm just going to cower? Fat chance! I'm ready for you too, bring it on.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Paxie55: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Me crying because of you? You must have a concussion that's not only affecting your eyesight but also your state of mind. Overstating yourself much? I could talk circles around you until next week, cupcake.
What you need to do is mind your own damn business instead of playing spokesperson & nanny on NL. The person I was arguing with is a grown ass woman, capable of fighting her own battles. But you think you can come after me to flex your silicone muscles & I'm just going to cower? Fat chance! I'm ready for you too, bring it on.
Someone should tell this pained chameleon to stop spitting on my mention biko. cheesy

Our discussion starts tomorrow, when you must have uploaded your rotten green veins after the sun must have had a toll on you.
Lemme biko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Paxie55:

Someone should tell this pained chameleon to stop spitting on my mention biko. cheesy

Our discussion starts tomorrow, when you must have uploaded your rotten green veins after the sun must have had a toll on you.
Lemme biko. cheesy

But I was mind my own business (unlike you) & you quoted me when I didn't even know you existed until I saw your mention. Now why are you making it seem like I'm the one that came after you? Do you have split personality or short term memory loss? Seek professional help & don't bring your crazy at me because my own has several levels plus a basement.

Still on that when I have already proven you were speaking out of your bleached ànus?
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But I was mind my own business (unlike you) & you quoted me when I didn't even know you existed until I saw your mention. Now why are you making it seem like I'm the one that came after you? Do you have split personality or short term memory loss? Seek professional help & don't bring your crazy at me because my own has several levels plus a basement.

Still on that when I have already proven you were speaking out of your bleached ànus?
hahahahahah mama pig. I knew you looked like a chimpanzee but you had the sharpest mouth ugly duckling.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
zeb04:
hahahahahah mama pig. I knew you looked like a chimpanzee but you had the sharpest mouth punk.

Lol, you're listening to your deluded, cross-eyed babysitter to make yourself feel much better about your misfortunes? Shame. Sorry to burst your bubble but you must be both inhaling too much generator fumes this evening. Enjoy the hallucinations that come with it while they last, because reality is much different.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I am listening to my deluded, cross-eyed babysitter to make myself feel much better about my misfortunes? Shame. Sorry to burst your bubble but i must be both inhaling too much generator fumes this evening. I will enjoy the hallucinations that come with it while they last, because reality is much different.
that name Mama pig does fit tho. Lol enjoy
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
zeb04:
that name Mama pig does fit tho. Lol enjoy

I'll take it & wear it like a crown. You still look like something that hatched out of an egg though & nothing is going to change that, not even layers of makeup. You enjoy too, baby kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple's Egyptian Themed Maternity Shoot Goes Viral / Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes / PHOTO: This Beautiful Girl Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.