Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) (35603 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Idiot, go wash that shit off your face. It makes you look even weirder. Sphinx-looking thing that has not yet been named.
bitch if you were not trying to validate your self you won’t be spending hours masturbating on my photo. Take your L mo.ron. That is your badge of honor little skank.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
bitch if you were not trying to validate your self you won’t be speanding hours masturbating on my photo. Take your L mo.ron. That is your badge of honor.

I took a quick look at your photo & I regretted doing so immediately. I'm not sure I'll sleep tonight after what I've seen. An honour should rather be on your behalf. Scientists need to study you closely & come up with a name for whatever the Bleep you are. A cross between several species is what you look like. Half-hound, half-fucking-preying mantis & God knows what else was mixed together to come up with such odd features.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I took a quick look at your photo & I regretted doing so immediately. I'm not sure I'll sleep tonight after what I've seen. An honour should rather be on your behalf. Scientists need to study you closely & come up with a name for whatever the Bleep you are. A cross between several species is what you look like. Half-hound, half-fucking-preying mantis & God knows what else was mixed together to come up with such odd features.
bitch pls, loool. trying to sound bright but speaking infinite deal of nothing.

Mama pig, take your L, one for you and the woman that birth you.

Monumental dunce. When they pray for household disgrace your are first.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
INTERMAN:
I don't think it is possible a woman kill all her three children.

I think it’s two children

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
bitch pls, loool. trying to sound but speaking infinite deal of nothing.

Monumental disgrace. Mama pig, take your L, one for you and the woman that birth you.

You're NOT going to get the last word here, you fucking creature from outer space. I can do this until 2050 for fucking coming at me with some disrespect. That's why I told you to know your mates. From today, you'll think twice before talking like you just got out of bed. Make sure your head is wide awake before clicking the submit button, biatch.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Danwakae(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Will they conduct an investigation though?

Yea, for sure....it must have started...it's a complicated issue. Everybody is a suspects including her.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're NOT going to get the last word here, you fucking creature from outer space. I can do this until 2050 for fucking coming at me with some disrespect. That's why I told you to know your mates. From today, you'll think twice before talking like you just got out of bed. Make sure your head is wide awake before clicking the submit button, biatch.
ughhhhhhhhhh I am so scared loooooooooooool.

Bitch you are worthless to me. But take this L for jumping to conclusions little skank.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Will they conduct an investigation though?
bitch now you want an investigation. I thought you said she killed her children because she wanted to follow another man. Girl you are a bipolar witch an oddly irritating disgrace. Uggh! girl you disgust me.

MORAFUCKER. Slimy wretched nonentity.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Biggcake: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My mother should do the world a favour & kill me. I am an idiat and a useless thief. I want nairalanders to know that I sleep with my mother everyday. I'm really useless and shameless. My apologies goes to @Biggcake. So sorry for insulting you. You are like a father to me. I respect you more than my good for nothing father.

You are forgiven son....

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by damtan(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Who else is enjoying these two
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
she used an emoji, it clearly shows she's guilty
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Danwakae:

Yea, for sure....it must have started...it's a complicated issue. Everybody is a suspects including her.

Very. No doubt.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
ughhhhhhhhhh I am so scared loooooooooooool.

Bitch you are worthless to me. But take this L for jumping to conclusions little skank.

That wasn't meant to scare you, idiot. Just letting you know be ready to overwork your two brain cells because they sure need the workout. It's been idle for too long in there, it's like a day at the spa everyday, evidently.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Danwakae:

Danwake ko grin
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That wasn't meant to scare you, idiot. Just letting you know be ready to overwork your two brain cells because they sure need the workout. It's been idle for too long in there, it's like a day at the spa everyday, evidently.
yawns. You took too damn long pig.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
bitch now you want an investigation. I thought you said she killed her children because she wanted to follow another man. Girl you are a bipolar witch an oddly irritating disgrace. Uggh! girl you disgust me.

MORAFUCKER. Slimy wretched nonentity.

Listen dummy, there's a difference between a personal opinion (if you know what that is & if you've ever had any in your entire life) & forensic evidence. I can still have a fucking opinion about a matter based on my own observation, so fucking sue me.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
yawns. You took too damn long pig.

I have a life, fool.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Listen dummy, there's a difference between a personal opinion (if you know what that is & if you've ever had any in your entire life) & forensic evidence. I can still have a fucking opinion about a matter based on my own observation, so fucking sue me.
so what did you observe?how did you observe? Are you a neighbor, family friend or just an ignorant online cricket?
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Isn't that madness at it's peak?
XhosaNostra:

There're usually two reasons,1) to be in a new relationship without the extra baggage of children or 2) to gain sympathy & be the centre of attention. I remember one mother crying on TV because someone had killed her children. She got publicly & was even filmed celebrating one of the children's birthday by the gravesite. Now she's in prison because had killed them herself all along. She just needed attention.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
so what did you observe?how did you observe? Are you a neighbor, family friend or just an ignorant online cricket?

Isn't it apparent from my initial post? Or you need me to scribble it in crayon so you can understand it better?
That's the thing that doesn't seem to sink in, in your dandruff-ridden skull. It's possible to read a situation & come to your own conclusions about it. That's why God gave people a sense far greater than what he gave to a goose. Investigation 101: look at the "in law" before you go searching for the outlaw. Only twits like yourself start looking at things from the outside, in. What a mòron!
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Isn't that madness at it's peak?

It sure is, but it happens more often than people think.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
And you think the killer needs the mother's consent before carrying out the act? Would that be the first time the mother will leave them to go run an errand?
solmusdesigns:

oga stop been unreasonably sentimental, who feeds three kids poison during an holiday without their mothers consent? where exactly was she when they got fed? why didnt they die in an hospital? a mother who lost three kid having strenght to take pictures and type epistle on facebook, abeg lets be sensible na.. in this era of rituals and baby factory mothers

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Isn't it apparent from my initial post? Or you need me to scribble it in crayon so you can understand it better?
That's the thing that doesn't seem to sink in, in your dandruff-riddled skull. It's possible to read a situation & come to your own conclusions about it. That's why God gave people a sense far greater than what he gave to a goose. Investigation 101: look at the "in law" before you go searching for the outlaw. Only twits like yourself start looking at things from the outside, in. What a mòron!
so because your sister killed her own child to marry another man(according to your earlier post) you think every woman is like that?

Bitch you think everyone has failed parent like yours? Or do you think everywoman is a replica of you and the mentally deranged people in your family.

Also you gotta stop masturbating with my picture, I am a girl just like you bitch

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
so because your sister killed her own child to marry another man(according to your earlier post) you think every woman is like that?

Bitch you think everyone has failed parent like yours? Or do you think everywoman is a replica of you and the mentally deranged people in your family.

Also you gotta stop masturbating with my picture, I am a girl just like you bitch

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! The only think you & I have in common is our gender & it ends there, fortunately.
I've stopped talking about your picture, why are you bringing it up again? Is this the most attention you've gotten in your life that you don't wanna let it go? It must be with that distorted image I saw in your profile. There, I went there again! Happy?
Thank God noone in my family is like you. My thumb has more sense & looks than your entirety.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! The only think you & I have in common is our gender & it ends there, fortunately.
I've stopped talking about your picture, why are you bringing it up again? Is this the most attention you've gotten in your life that you don't wanna let it go? It must be with that distorted image I saw in your profile. There, I went there again! Happy?
Thank God noone in my family is like you. My thumb has more sense & looks than your entirety.
lol bitch you are a fan. You might need to use the fan mail when addressing me next time.

I got to go to the gym.
Ciao mama pig. You were interesting and you have masturbated enough tongue
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
lol bitch you are a fan. You might need to use the fan mail when addressing me next.

I got to go the gym.
Ciao mama pig. You were interesting. tongue

Make sure you go by the surgeon's office on your way back. Something has to be done about that face! Not even makeup makes it passably attractive.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Make sure you go by the surgeon's office on your way back. Something has to be done about that face! Not even makeup makes it passably attractive.
ughhhh piglet you know you love it cheesy
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
ughhhh piglet you know you love it cheesy

Nope, I know pretty, beautiful & attractive...that ain't it! What's there to love about something that looks like an ancient Egyptian excavation brought to life? You wish!
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Nope, I know pretty, beautiful & attractive...that ain't it! What's there to love about something that looks like an ancient Egyptian excavation brought to life? You wish!
lol girl you mistake me for your mom again. cheesy
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
lol girl you mistake me for your mom again. cheesy

Maybe in a nightmare my mom looks like you. An older lady like my mom could put you to shame in the looks department. How does that make you feel, of physically cursed one?

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Maybe in a nightmare my mom looks like you. An older lady like my mom Is ugly as shi.t in the looks department. How does that make her feel, to be a physically cursed one?
cheesy I don’t know
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
cheesy I don’t know

Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.