Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) (25427 Views)

Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) / The Dilapidated State Of Twins Nursery And Primary School,mushin / National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
The state of the library shows the state of knowledge among Nigerians. VERY POOR
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by chukxie(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
GodSaklek:
Nah today?,go and check national stadium, [b]this thing is in blood of every Nigeria,[/b]we don't know how to maintain things,that's y our country is getting dilapidated daily, we abandoned it and running to over seas,I don't know the meaning of their yearly budgets

I beg to differ.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
crackhouse:
The president don't know the value because he no go school so it doesn't really concern him.
Blame Buhari for everything so that u can sleep at night
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by nams77: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
merits:

Bro i sight you ooo,this your adjective tells more about you.i off my cap for you.
Lol. As if you have never seen a brothel before. You probably live in heaven where there is no brothel
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good job.

Greetings Guys, If you can ride or you know guys that can ride motor cycle or Keke Marwa. Please get as many as you can to enlist in our ongoing executive motor bike / tricycle (Keke) transport initiative.

Riders not limited to only Lagos.

The guys must be able to read and write and have good character. They will be engaging with middle class corporate / business customers and other customers.

Forward their details as listed below to 08157004196.

*Full name
*Full Address
*Telephone number
What they stand to benefit:

*They will be self employed.
*They will enjoy *free health care and insurance* (non in the industry)
*Free Android phone.
*Very strong motor bike 220cc (best in the industry).
*Helmet (best in the industry).
*Rain coat and head cover.
*Flexible payment plan - remit / deliver 4k every day - Monday - Friday *negotiable* (Saturday / Sunday is for you).
*No initial down payment.
*The motor bike becomes your own after 12 months, more like Hire Purchase while you still make more money for yourself.
*Welfare package very good and best in class.
*Tried and trusted and the first in the industry
*Support centers.
*Efficient staffs and continues customer experience.
*Transport incentive for coming and some amount of money when you are taken.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Blame Buhari for everything so that u can sleep at night
okoroawusa brother
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by pavoda: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
The place looks like police college grin grin
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by MILLERMannn: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Niggers don't read. They are allergic to knowledge seeking . Na so una want be giant of Africa. SMH

I wondered my friend.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by merits(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
nams77:

Lol. As if you have never seen a brothel before. You probably live in heaven where there is no brothel
grin
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by LiaKnitter: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nbote:
My broda even d nation is looking dilapidated with d way it's being run... Anyway there's a new headquarters under construction don't know about it's current state

The headquarter only God knows.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
mikkycoins:
We lack maintenance culture in Nigeria
Even houses built during the 19th century in western nations are still in good shape.

false , older buildings have been torn down. However , the front of the building, (road facing) is left intact (at great expense) to maintain the architecture of the downtown areas of major cities.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Litmus: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
JAWBONE:
The state of the library shows the state of knowledge among Nigerians. VERY POOR

Deleted
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
I visited the library last year July....The state of the library was so bad...Such can only be found in a country where people that have no value for education are governed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIPORT's Best Student Of Pediatrics Receives Her N250 Prize Money After 2 Years / LASPOTECH FORMS / Landmark University Builds Silos As It Expands Rice Production (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.