Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) (25439 Views)

Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) / The Dilapidated State Of Twins Nursery And Primary School,mushin / National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by peteabua(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
IF YOU WANT TO HIDE FACT FROM A BLACK MAN, PUT IT INTO WRITING..............WE DONT LIKE READING.....
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by bikefab(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
lol... you are at the right spot. Sadly, the reception stinks and books are not just there. State of the nation.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by follock007(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Abi o. since we now have laptops and android phones for online studies they are no longer focusing on one we used to know. That is where ekiti abi na equity came in back then but they booted her with their ram horns to her grave. Before i ever knew about e-learning i was a frequent guest of a particular library in Benin. Shoe get many sizes and they all matter all in all
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:

CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- crafty
- greedy
- wasteful
- religious
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- impatient.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter

Mostly true except unkempt & maybe dirty. Black people bathe & when they take a bath, they REALLY take a bath, not just playing with water the way the rest of them do. White people for instance, it's not unusual for them to have head lice. Yes in this day & age, some have lice. Where I'm from some even have cracked heels & don't seem to care much about their overall appearance because they'd be walking around with cat or dog hair all over their clothes. Personally, I find white people to be a little more on the dirty side. Most black people care a lot about how they look & are even willing to spend what they don't have to maintain the outside image. Whites don't do that. They wear just about anything, even if it's out of style or look a bit funny. I had a white teacher that wore clothes she had made herself. Some of the clothes didn't look so good, but she wore them because by nature, they aren't focused too much on appearance or personal hygiene. Hair everywhere, even in food because they're always going through their hair with fingers.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
I visited this place recently and I saw the picture of the state of our education in nigeria
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
omaigala:
sad 99% of our politicians hate doing smart things.

As a matter of fact, almost all of them were and are cultists both in school and even now.

They have mentalities just like motor park touts.

The directors who have served in this place should be called back from retirement and burnt alive.

My Oga, abeg na... Nor use laugh wound person na. Lol!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But, seriously, that library is a reflection of the value our leaders placed on reading and education in general over the years. The rot in the system predates Buhari.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by HENRY940: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
My fren Cherè

If it not for betterment of cows, forget it!
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Danchibez: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nanop1:
God please destroy this false union... What a disgrace

I wish He will answer this ur prayer now now
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by namio10: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
GistAlert:
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to lament over the dilapidated state of the National Library which he said left him confused upon getting there.

The Facebook user alleged that the Central Area Abuja is the most expensive district in FCT but the National Library Headquarters is arguably the worst building in the area.

Ozii Baba Anieto also said the building looked like the Onitsha Police Barracks of the 80s as its frontage is occupied by food vendors cooking right inside the building.

He wrote;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-laments-over-the-dilapidated-state-of-the-national-library-photos

Western Education is Haram.

Why lament?

Did Nigerians not hear Buhari in 2001 when he said he would not relent until Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system is used all over Nigeria, yet they made him president in 2015?

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Zaya: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Just look at this shi*

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
But that's how everything in Nigeria looks
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by wavylevel: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
What good ever comes out of black people?

Abeg shift!
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wait till you see the one in Enugu, the British left us a beautiful building with its well kept lawns..Today the place resemble agbero motor park..
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Akanaz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm not so surprised! What you expect in a country where entertainment gets more attention than education?

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by gladisa7: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
the library is not important. its ruga and cow that is our priority..anyone that voted for this buhari govt...U ll get what u wish for. u n ur family n ur children..
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Walehelt(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
BlackfireX:
Be there forming Yankee, is that place not fine enough?

Bros, why now?

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Walehelt(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Mostly true except unkempt & maybe dirty. Black people bathe & when they take a bath, they REALLY take a bath, not just playing with water the way the rest of them do. White people for instance, it's not unusual for them to have head lice. Yes in this day & age, some have lice. Where I'm from some even have cracked heels & don't seem to care much about their overall appearance because they'd be walking around with cat or dog hair all over their clothes. Personally, I find white people to be a little more on the dirty side. Most black people care a lot about how they look & are even willing to spend what they don't have to maintain the outside image. Whites don't do that. They wear just about anything, even if it's out of style or look a bit funny. I had a white teacher that wore clothes she had made herself. Some of the clothes didn't look so good, but she wore them because by nature, they aren't focused too much on appearance or personal hygiene. Hair everywhere, even in food because they're always going through their hair with fingers.

So,You're able to reject one out of those?,,,, Chai chai

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by TERFAU(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
There's a new one, opposite national mosque ,but has been abandoned.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Walehelt:

So,You're able to reject one out of those?,,,, Chai chai

What do you mean?
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Walehelt(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What do you mean?

nothing, shame just catch me for being black

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Walehelt:

nothing, shame just catch me for being black

You don't have to be ashamed. You're an individual after all.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
we don't read in Nigeria neither do we do research so where do u expect to get d money to maintain it...national Theater lagos is booming always ma
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by hertz9te(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nbote:
My broda even d nation is looking dilapidated with d way it's being run... Anyway there's a new headquarters under construction don't know about it's current state
construction was abandoned immediately buhari came to power
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by Staro: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Next Level
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by juman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
APC change is a scam.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by pamcode(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
I didn't even know a national library still existed.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
People no longer read in this country, so no need for the library. We will resume reading in four years time. For now let's deal with the kidnapping that is causing people sleepless night.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by cooltola(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
some of the NL commenters are sadist naturally. I read a comment about a black man are naturally tribalist, dirty or many negative remarks. It as if a racist wrote this. Just because we have a bad government does not mean we are bad people generally. Nigerians are resourceful and fantastic people. We do very well with the little we have and smile with the challenge going on . There is no country on earth that does not have a challenge, or is completely peaceful. Even in the USA, we still have mass shooting and a massive drug epidemic, France- terrorism- Japan- mass stabbing, Australia- shooting of Muslim, England Hooliganism and gangs, Mexico - Drug wars with Cartel. I can go with the list, if you cannot appreciate anything about Nigeria, the Nigerian government or local government. You can appreciate how the weather Nigeria have.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by fedora04: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Very soon one minister will present a proposal to build a new library complex for N10Billion and the FG will approve it

Make we dey see

Quote me when it happens

My tots
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by merits(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
nams77:
This is so shameful. It looks like a brothel!
Bro i sight you ooo,this your adjective tells more about you.i off my cap for you.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) by matrixme(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stop the nonsense, Abuja JJC. Everyone knows the location of the new gargantuan structure being built to house the new library, close to National mosque / federal secretariat axis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASPOTECH FORMS / Wrong Diction And Unnecessary Use Of Preposition In Our Daily Speech / UNIPORT's Best Student Of Pediatrics Receives Her N250 Prize Money After 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.