Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React (56797 Views)

Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Skmoda(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2019
TollaniINC:
who is this? i dey suspect the lion to be fake
Clean your dirty mouth my friend.....
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by densiks: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2019
How about the person who did the video recording and the pictures.

This is all staged as debola scores a point trying to appear mysterious with some scruffy stick.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Skmoda(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2019
majamajic:

can u stay close to a dead lion ?
Sure....I can undecided
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2019
This one na horror movie oooo.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Mcreloaded(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
I hope our own Edo politician also known as Kabaka who owns 2 beautiful lions will not copy this guy
Well sha Kabaka too wise that's what makes him great
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Victorbaron: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pls members can anyone direct me to where I can buy a military grade binoculars. In case you have any for sale contact me here.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Jaysolu(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
drips8:
I guess the lion doesn't have the appetite for celebs
Don't mind them
if you watch Lion Whisperer you will know that there are lions that they train like pets
they are not violent to humans cuz they were raised by them in the parks or reserves

But don't trust the ones in zoos oh
those one's are man eaters
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Jaysolu(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
densiks:
How about the person who did the video recording and the pictures.

This is all staged as debola scores a point trying to appear mysterious with some scruffy stick.

Everything is for show

He should go and stroll with the one in ogba zoo in Benin
Let us see how mysterious he is ni
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by BENEAMATA: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
won kilo fun olode o , sugbon ko gba ikilo . . . . . won't try that anywhere .
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
The stick he is with is the source of the lion's weakness. Big cats like Tigers, Cheetahs and Lions in such reserves are trained from the day they are born to fear the sticks their guides use. That's the conditioning. Anyone who guides a well fed lion with that conditioning stick can lead the Lion anywhere without attack.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Zi:
Which kind of title is this?
Lion with teeth? Are there toothless lions? undecided
i have seen a handful on Nairaland
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Haggaienitan: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
It is not Everytime lions are aggressive and hungry, that lion must have been given an injection for mood swings.
Laughing....
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by mixta140: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is dis for real?
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by JejeNaija(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
And he is just a common man everyone would classify as a sinner. Now tell any of your big pastors to try this and that is when we will hear do not put God to test because them self no wan die.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by colizee(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
All I see is Mufasa and rafiki...
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
That Lion must be sick sad
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Whatthesugar: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wow

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by judedwriter(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
That lion sure ain't hungry grin
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by creamylicious(f): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
majamajic:

can u stay close to a dead lion ?
choi which kain default fear be that na
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by samtiyelov1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Somebody tell me who is this Debola Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by kinglee007(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
One day , I hope to fight a lion, kill it and eat it's heart, boiled. That will be one of my fulfilments in life. wink

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by TollaniINC(f): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Clean your dirty mouth my friend.....

hahaha...mumu
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by DonBenny77(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
naijadrivablog:
This is the real "White Lion" and not one person...lipsrsealed

@itspzpics, is a live lion supposed to be toothless

Who is the fake one, I know one white lion around Okoko
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by ugocitywnda: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Come and see America wonder oooh. funkeeeeeh

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by dontai(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Victorbaron:
Pls members can anyone direct me to where I can buy a military grade binoculars. In case you have any for sale contact me here.
I have one I hoardly treasure. You could get it at a good price.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by victorian(f): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Where is pretty Mike when u need him most angry

He should come and stroll with this lion to his numerous parties and gigs. His name will go far in life!
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by ikorodureporta: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
tannystacey:

For heavens sake take that picture down . It’s d pic of the channels tv corner who died in the Shiites attack. Respect the dead stop using anyone’s picture as meme!

una no dey use Keshi pics for meme??
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by shogsman(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Graphic designers will understand it's Photoshop.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by bluecircle470: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:
God knows, I don’t know this Adebola. Who’s he

Neither do i
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by salford1: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:
God knows, I don’t know this Adebola. Who’s he
Me too. I have lived abroad for so long that i dont even know much about Nigeria. I checked his insta and he seems to be a multivitamin (motivational) speaker.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by olumalcolm(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dead pitbull sef i no fit stand beside am, hw much more dead lion not to tlk of a live lion. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.