Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja (29277 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Rock89: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:
Pastor doesn't know how to satisfy her sexually and she left with her kids to satisfy her needs elsewhere. I salute her courage, more women need to emulate this heroine
it's best you keep mute when you don't have words to say.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Legendarytonyy: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:
Pastor doesn't know how to satisfy her sexually and she left with her kids to satisfy her needs elsewhere. I salute her courage, more women need to emulate this heroine
You're not wise
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Chukalemon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
And Jesus said to them,"assuredly,i say to you,if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'be removed and be cast into the sea, 'it will be done.and whatever thing you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.guess what (prayer is the key)he the pastor should move to prayer it's the only salvation.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Chukalemon(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:
. Hmm. guy why you dey talk like this.that he pastor can,t satisfy her wife sexually.may be you have forgotten that bible condemn lust for sexual desire.and also you have forgotten that his also a man of integrity.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Delightikechi:
Deeper Life Pastor’s Wife, Four Children Missing In Abuja - Details

Pastor Isaac Pada of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Lugbe, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has raised the alarm over the disappearance of his wife and four children.

Pada told the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja that the incident happened at Lugbe on July 30, while he had gone to work.

He explained that his wife, Precious and four children, Pearl, 8, Pathnel, 6, Pamebelo, 3 and Peace, 7 months were at home at the time he left for work.

Pada said when he returned home at about 8.22 pm on the same day, his wife and the children had gone missing.

“Every effort I have made to reach my wife has yielded no result as her phone is switched off and her family members and relatives I contacted said they did not know her whereabouts.

“There was no quarrel between us before I left for work. I even gave her the money she demanded her personal use a day before her disappearance with the children,” he said.

Pada said he had reported the case to the Lugbe Divisional Police Station.

A source at the station who did not want to be identified confirmed that the matter had been reported at the division.
The source said an investigation into the matter had commenced.

Source: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/08/deeper-life-pastors-wife-four-children-missing-in-abuja.html

op its deeper christain life ministry. Not deeper life bible church.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Paul112(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Cairoboy:
Grow up young man, no derogatory word was used
ur thought is full of obsession, u need to b schooled
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by bishop1988(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:

Since u don't know what to type, u would have just be quiet. Learn how to u use your brain next time...
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fulani At It Again, But Only Christians Were Kidnapped They Should Start Kidnapping Our Imams, Alfas, Sheikh, Etc Likewise
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Fourwinds: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Over to Pastor Kumuyi
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by mdokaba1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:

Hello, Fool. (waves a hand)
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by desiredhome: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
ewosk:
shocked kiss

Pray for the Nation If you believe in Prayers

Speakout whenever you see something that is wrong irrespective of your tribe, religion or political affiliation.

If the system collapse and the centre can't hold you and your family will also be victims someday and somehow.

We are in a sad place as a nation

#May You Not Be Victim!
We are in a sad place because we chose to be,
As a man lay his bed so he sleep on it,
Seedtime and harvest time shall not seize as long as the earth remaineth, etc are all Bible passages

No matter how you hide the truth, it must surely come out.

This is were our corruption, greed, selfishness, hatred, deceit, ignorant, etc have taken us to, and we are complaining blaming other persons except us.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by retake89(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=jeesprecy post=81026108]My church members..
They'll be found in Jesus name.
May God breathe his peace upon our land.[/quote

Amen. Which district are you from?
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by incentive: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nawoo!
This is unbelievable
God save them wherever they are
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Truefaith: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Icon79(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amen!

O pari

jeesprecy:
My church members..
May God breathe his peace upon our land.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
I pray you find your family.... By the way, what do you people have with letter "P"?
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by mechanics(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2019
They will be found.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Alwaysking: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2019
jeesprecy:
My church members..
May God breathe his peace upon our land.
You again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream / RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.