Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum (7477 Views)

Curvy Lady Singer Pullout Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Her Private Part Publicly / Janema Twerks/performs On A Stage Show - (photos & Video) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by itspzpics(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
According to this viral clip, This Jamaican lady singer while performing on stage pull off her pant for her excited fans as she entertains them, show off her bum unclad. Meanwhile nigerians react to this hilariously saying alot of awful thing to the singer. Can Nigerians singers do this?

Watch video : http://www.praizenews.com/uganda-singer-pull-off-her-pant-on-stage-show-off-bare-bum/

Gist From Praizenews

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by itspzpics(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Watch The 18+ Video of the Jamiacan lady pulling off her pant on stage => HERE

Reaction

Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Davash222(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2019
The world is ending soon. The signs are there.
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Some people will still not see anything wrong with this. Rather, they'll bash those who condemn promiscuous acts like this. People become comfortable doing the wrong things because there are always people who will support them and find a justification for it. I just taya for this world wey we dey so.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by IamPlato(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2019
I Dont Think There Is Anything In This world That Can Shock Me Again

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by BlackfireX: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Chai....and I was hoping she will throway the pants.... Omo Benz things
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Raydos: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
This life shall!! People now celebrate indecency, thy call it being bold!!
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Easykel21(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
The first comment tho grin grin grin
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Jerkules: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dirty harlot..that place go dey smell YANSH YANSH YANSH YANSH YANSH YANSH YANSH YANSHsad

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
My chest, na my chick be this!!!

Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Exodora: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Righteous people are the ones preserving this world otherwise God will long have dismantled it. Righteous people are the salt of the earth.
Government should try as much as they can to reduce hard drugs , this is the result of hard drugs and is causing more damages to the society at large , imagine in 2030 what this earth will be like.
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Heroclitus(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
She has really entertained her fans to the fullest

Male fans: Some (if not many) of them would be pleased to see this

Female fans: Just got a license to take their level of indecency just one step further
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Junkie1: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
IMAGINE SHE DOES IN NAIJA NA FREE BENZ BE THAT

Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by ibkgab001: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
This world is not my home
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by happybee: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Like the fact that she's using her hand to cover her kpekus...
Bad girlie grin
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by Daddyvibez(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
All these part time olosho
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by WildChild00(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olosho shocked
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by EkunKekere: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum by YorubaKing: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:
The world is ending soon. The signs are there.

You mean Paradise dey come on earth soon cool

(1) (Reply)

8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.