Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle (7494 Views)

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2021
The definition of masculinity and manhood is ever-changing and evolving with the times. Gone are the days when only males who drove rugged cars and were eager to square up and fight were considered strong men. And with this steadily shifting narrative on what strength in men entails, there are naturally people who are unable to deal with it.

Strong men make amazing partners. They are fantastic friends, family members and more. But some women may have difficulty accepting the new trend of masculinity and all the things that make men so strong.

Here are the 10 traits of strong men that women can't handle

1. They prefer to promote peace over violence

Violence is seldom the answer, and a strong man knows that he doesn’t have to use his muscles to showcase his problem-solving skills. When faced with an awkward situation, he uses his mind and heart to overcome it instead of turning to aggression.

Of course, some women may be unused to this approach to problems from men. It may cause them to perceive these men as weak which is a very misguided view of the situation. Regardless, a strong man knows that there is wisdom in picking battles, finding compromises and promoting understanding and peace.

2. Strong men are ambitious

A strong man is highly ambitious. This ambition can often mean putting their careers and goals above any romantic attachments. It’s a highly respectable and positive decision, but it’s one that some women may take issue with, as it automatically lowers their position on the ladder of priority.

Of course, strong men know the value of balance too so are happy to balance their ambitions and family life once a relationship is more committed. But it is unlikely that the relationship will be anything more than of equal priority to their other goals, which is something that some women may dislike.

3. They know what they want

Being wishy is a historically weak quality no matter which gender is performing it. That’s why a strong man knows what it is that he wants and have no qualms about going for it without hesitation.

A strong man analyzes his wants and needs, reflecting on his wishes and actions to discover what he wants. This doesn’t mean that he has everything figured out. Instead, it shows that he is aware of his direction in life and he knows what the heart of his desires are.

On top of that, a man’s strength will not let anything stand between him and his goals. His positive thinking has no room for pessimism. Someone who slows him down or stops him from getting where he wants to be isn’t going to be kept around for long.

4. Strong men demand and provide honesty

A strong man doesn’t see any point in beating around the bush. He wants clear communication at all times. He sees no point in obscuring the truth with buttery, flowery speech. This is because he wants the honest constructive truth quickly and he believes that others would benefit from receiving such honesty.

It’s not unusual for women to occasionally desire a gentler type of speech from their partners. As such, the blunt directness of a strong man may be off-putting to them. But at the heart of it all, this is a man who wants clear communication and easy understanding and that is a positive thing for any relationship in the long run.

5. They take the lead

A strong man does not shy away from leadership roles. They are more than happy to take the reins and all the responsibility that comes with it. They can take the initiative and put in all the effort needed for it to work unlike the simps who wants their women to mother them.

But lots of women have bad experiences with being wrongfully mansplained to, or being treated as incompetent. As such, some women may misinterpret a strong man’s natural leadership abilities and command as an act of sexism.

But hang around him more and you’ll realize that he merely has a desire to take the initiative, regardless of the genders of everyone else in the room. All you need is positive thinking.

6. They know what they are worthy of

Many times, men are reduced to having to be “grateful” for the women they date. They have to express that they feel “lucky” and as though they should be thankful for a woman to want to date them at all.

But a strong man doesn’t have time for this type of self-deprecation. They know what they are worth and they know what they deserve. They refuse to stand for adverse treatment and will not settle for less than what is fair for them.

Sure, a strong man will feel lucky to have found his significant other but will also realistically know that they are valuable to the relationship too. They have something to offer just as their partner does. It is this type of positive thinking that keeps their self-esteem healthy and balanced.

7. They value their time alone

These types of men genuinely see the importance of being comfortable with being alone for their self-improvement. This means that a man of strength will always want a little time to himself once in a while.

In this time alone, he can meditate, reflect and be his person and that’s very important to a strong man. They want to be free to explore their hobbies and interests and they also want to have time to explore themselves. If someone takes his desire to be alone personally, he will cut them off.

8. Strong men are fiercely independent

They don’t need anyone to tell them what to do. They know how to care for themselves and don’t wish reliant on anyone neither do they want anyone to be excessively reliant on them, nor do they want to be controlled. Independence is essential to them.

Strong men have much to offer, whether to relationships, to their workplace, or to themselves. Women who can’t handle them are certainly missing out but these men don’t care about that. Instead, they’re happy waiting until the right person comes along.

If you’re a man who aspires to emanate these qualities, don’t let the fear of women being unable to keep up stop you. Your strength comes from within, not from the people around you. Besides, do you want a partner who doesn’t want you to be strong?

Being strong is something to be celebrated and appreciated and you’ll find that this strength propels you through life in ways no external person can do for you. So take that strength, nurture it and wear it proudly.

HOPE I'M MAKING SENSE

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Elmiguel(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Unfortunately most men are weak nowadays and masculinity is dying.

Thanks Op. I'm touched. wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
You are making sense.

Nice one OP

4 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Magnoliaa(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
And these are "strong," how?

Mtchew.

If these are STroNg then I wonder how your "leasts" and "averages" would be like, lmao. I expected more.
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Mtchew.

If these are STroNg then I wonder how your "leasts" and "averages" would be like, lmao. I expected more.

Sorry to dissapoint you.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

What a tidbit, Op you wrote well.

Wow wow wow this certainly the kind of man am becoming. I can't wait to reach that apogee !! wink wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Mtchew.

Mtcheeew !!!
You should go and write yours. People like you are nothing but bug, you can't write anything meaningful rather you will be looking for post to unleash your feminist theory. Can you see that is the reason you ain't married. Change your ideology, I have never seen a married feminist doing well in her home even she scale through to marry.

You were expecting more?? Are you kidding me?? More ?? I pity the man that you are dating or engage to, more asin you want him to be perfect when the girl is bias with her one side ideology of feminism.

If you like reply this post with an insult am not expecting less than that from a feminist..
Good day!!!

9 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What a tidbit, Op you wrote well.

Wow wow wow this certainly the kind of man am becoming. I can't wait to reach that apogee !! wink wink

Good for you. I wish most men were strong enough to lead and not the weaklings we have today. Weak men mostly complain of their women's attitudes, strong men mould her.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
gaius01:

Mtcheeew !!!
You should go and write yours. People like you are nothing but bug, you can't write anything meaningful rather you will be looking for post to unleash your feminist theory. Can you see that is the reason you ain't married. Change your ideology, I have never seen a married feminist doing well in her home even she scale through to marry.

You were expecting more?? Are you kidding me?? More ?? I pity the man that you are dating or engage to, more asin you want him to be perfect when the girl is bias with her one side ideology of feminism.

If you like reply this post with an insult am not expecting less than that from a feminist..
Good day!!!

I wonder what she'll teach her son in the future.

But to be sincere, women don't like being told what they are nor appreciate any thing that reminds them of what they are, so they're likely to argue or come up with conspiracy theories. Don't argue with them. You won't win. Just manipulate them and you'll appreciate them the more.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Magnoliaa(f): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
gaius01:

Mtcheeew !!!
You try. You try. Wohuuup. **claps hard in a standing ovation**. Your crying theatrics are awesome. You're on your way to winning an Oscar if you keep it up. wink

Mai deer, it's not my fault you see the Op's list as exceptional, oh. It's really not. Yes. More. Perfection + an utopian feminist love is goals. cheesy Your pity has got no purpose to serve. It gladdens me how my standards even stood out for you, actually. You don't know me and so I do not care about your judgment on my 'one-sided' whatever.

Bonus tip: I've been through the shii list up there in my early teenage years, so... ya.

Good day!!!
grin If I like I should reply kfciucdhhyfdr khdhitdrhigrhi hireciobfukhfthujihgy htrciyvdhigf..
Hm. Not too bad for a closing remark/epilogue. I'll score you 1.1/2, sha.
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You try. You try. Wohuuup. **claps hard in a standing ovation**. Your crying theatrics are awesome. You're on your way to winning an Oscar if you keep it up. wink

Mai deer, it's not my fault you see the Op's list as exceptional, oh. It's really not. Yes. More. Perfection + an utopian feminist love is goals. cheesy Your pity has got no purpose to serve. It gladdens me how my standards even stood out for you, actually. You don't know me and so I do not care about your judgment on my 'one-sided' whatever.

Bonus tip: I've been through the shii list up there in my early teenage years, so... ya.

grin If I like I should reply kfciucdhhyfdr khdhitdrhigrhi hireciobfukhfthujihgy htrciyvdhigf..

Speak English please

4 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by olorunyomi25149: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Unfortunately most men are weak nowadays and masculinity is dying.Thanks Op. I'm touched.
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Phayzz(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mikester:

Speak English please
Thought i was the only one who didn't understand what she wrote
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Polynek(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own

1 Like

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Georgekyrian(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nice piece OP

1 Like

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Phayzz:
Thought i was the only one who didn't understand what she wrote

You see it too? I thought I was losing my reading skills

1 Like

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Nice piece OP

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by marvel2011(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mikester:
The definition of masculinity and manhood is ever-changing and evolving with the times. Gone are the days when only males who drove rugged cars and were eager to square up and fight were considered strong men. And with this steadily shifting narrative on what strength in men entails, there are naturally people who are unable to deal with it.

Strong men make amazing partners. They are fantastic friends, family members and more. But some women may have difficulty accepting the new trend of masculinity and all the things that make men so strong.

Here are the 10 traits of strong men that women can't handle

1. They prefer to promote peace over violence

Violence is seldom the answer, and a strong man knows that he doesn’t have to use his muscles to showcase his problem-solving skills. When faced with an awkward situation, he uses his mind and heart to overcome it instead of turning to aggression.

Of course, some women may be unused to this approach to problems from men. It may cause them to perceive these men as weak which is a very misguided view of the situation. Regardless, a strong man knows that there is wisdom in picking battles, finding compromises and promoting understanding and peace.

2. Strong men are ambitious

A strong man is highly ambitious. This ambition can often mean putting their careers and goals above any romantic attachments. It’s a highly respectable and positive decision, but it’s one that some women may take issue with, as it automatically lowers their position on the ladder of priority.

Of course, strong men know the value of balance too so are happy to balance their ambitions and family life once a relationship is more committed. But it is unlikely that the relationship will be anything more than of equal priority to their other goals, which is something that some women may dislike.

3. They know what they want

Being wishy is a historically weak quality no matter which gender is performing it. That’s why a strong man knows what it is that he wants and have no qualms about going for it without hesitation.

A strong man analyzes his wants and needs, reflecting on his wishes and actions to discover what he wants. This doesn’t mean that he has everything figured out. Instead, it shows that he is aware of his direction in life and he knows what the heart of his desires are.

On top of that, a man’s strength will not let anything stand between him and his goals. His positive thinking has no room for pessimism. Someone who slows him down or stops him from getting where he wants to be isn’t going to be kept around for long.

4. Strong men demand and provide honesty

A strong man doesn’t see any point in beating around the bush. He wants clear communication at all times. He sees no point in obscuring the truth with buttery, flowery speech. This is because he wants the honest constructive truth quickly and he believes that others would benefit from receiving such honesty.

It’s not unusual for women to occasionally desire a gentler type of speech from their partners. As such, the blunt directness of a strong man may be off-putting to them. But at the heart of it all, this is a man who wants clear communication and easy understanding and that is a positive thing for any relationship in the long run.

5. They take the lead

A strong man does not shy away from leadership roles. They are more than happy to take the reins and all the responsibility that comes with it. They can take the initiative and put in all the effort needed for it to work unlike the simps who wants their women to mother them.

But lots of women have bad experiences with being wrongfully mansplained to, or being treated as incompetent. As such, some women may misinterpret a strong man’s natural leadership abilities and command as an act of sexism.

But hang around him more and you’ll realize that he merely has a desire to take the initiative, regardless of the genders of everyone else in the room. All you need is positive thinking.

6. They know what they are worthy of

Many times, men are reduced to having to be “grateful” for the women they date. They have to express that they feel “lucky” and as though they should be thankful for a woman to want to date them at all.

But a strong man doesn’t have time for this type of self-deprecation. They know what they are worth and they know what they deserve. They refuse to stand for adverse treatment and will not settle for less than what is fair for them.

Sure, a strong man will feel lucky to have found his significant other but will also realistically know that they are valuable to the relationship too. They have something to offer just as their partner does. It is this type of positive thinking that keeps their self-esteem healthy and balanced.

7. They value their time alone

These types of men genuinely see the importance of being comfortable with being alone for their self-improvement. This means that a man of strength will always want a little time to himself once in a while.

In this time alone, he can meditate, reflect and be his person and that’s very important to a strong man. They want to be free to explore their hobbies and interests and they also want to have time to explore themselves. If someone takes his desire to be alone personally, he will cut them off.

8. Strong men are fiercely independent.

They don’t need anyone to tell them what to do. They know how to care for themselves and don’t wish reliant on anyone neither do they want anyone to be excessively reliant on them, nor do they want to be controlled. Independence is essential to them.

Strong men have much to offer, whether to relationships, to their workplace, or to themselves. Women who can’t handle them are certainly missing out but these men don’t care about that. Instead, they’re happy waiting until the right person comes along.

If you’re a man who aspires to emanate these qualities, don’t let the fear of women being unable to keep up stop you. Your strength comes from within, not from the people around you. Besides, do you want a partner who doesn’t want you to be strong?

Being strong is something to be celebrated and appreciated and you’ll find that this strength propels you through life in ways no external person can do for you. So take that strength, nurture it and wear it proudly.

HOPE I'M MAKING SENSE

Cc ubunja, Martinez39, GLYCOLYSIS
This applicable in 1876
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
marvel2011:
This applicable in 1876

...and is still applicable till now. Try get stronger, you'll love the results. It'll actually help you 80% in your relationships and life as a whole cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You try. You try. Wohuuup. **claps hard in a standing ovation**. Your crying theatrics are awesome. You're on your way to winning an Oscar if you keep it up. wink[/cweigh

Thank you for that sarcastic comments, I do appreciate. I will as you have inscribed, even you tell me or not. Once again thank you !!

[color=deeppink]Mai deer, it's not my fault you see the Op's list as exceptional, oh. It's really not. Yes. More. Perfection + an utopian feminist love is goals. cheesy Your pity has got no purpose to serve. It gladdens me how my standards even stood out for you, actually. You don't know me and so I do not care about your judgment on my 'one-sided' whatever.

Utopian Feminist + a perfect man can never equate the 'goal' you are saying . unless you don't know the boundaries of your feminist dogma at all, cause if you know you won't be able to give me tangible evidence, like real life people who have succeed with such ideology.

Standard Look at whose claiming standard. grin Do you know negative vibes trend a man more than positive vibes no matter how positive that man has been? If you know then you will agree with me that your vibes is negative. I don't know you outside but her on nairaland, your vibe is so negative and that is why it has deluded your imagination and make you look myopic. So wounder you can't differentiate between standard and excellent. If you claim standard to an extent of popularity, I claim excellent on a low.

1.1/2 can never be my remark. No pride, sorry to say, I weigh more than your weighing device.
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by OGWILLS123: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
That niggar above me is still "emotionally" bloody pathetic simp angry
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by ashewoboy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
SIMP men you mean?

no lady likes simp. even eniqurl likes player.
eniqurl, jekajomadorawacheesy.
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by 444croopy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Too many ajee butters these days

1 Like

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Shortyyy(f): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
It's exactly the same traits of strong women that men can't handle. It's either they label her a bitter feminist, man hater, evening newspaper, heartless, lesbian etc.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Magnoliaa(f): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shortyyy:
It's exactly the same traits of strong women that men can't handle. It's either they label her a bitter feminist, man hater, evening newspaper, heartless, lesbian etc.
Where you been? cheesy
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Shortyyy(f): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Where you been? cheesy

Been busy dear. Been having tight schedules lately.
Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Vulcanheph(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dear Op
This thread of yours touched the deepest parts of my soul and my spirit will never rest if I don't give you something for it no matter how small it is.... Please send me your number (even if na recharge card make I send)

1 Like

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Dear Op
This thread of yours touched the deepest parts of my soul and my spirit will never rest if I don't give you something for it no matter how small it is.... Please send me your number (even if na recharge card make I send)

grin thanks but I prefer to send my account number instead. Already have enough subscription.

I appreciate your kindness by the way

2 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Shortyyy:

Hi Shortyyy, my biased and confused friend. I've missed you o.

Strong women do not compete with men rather they embrace their feminity which is where their happiness and true power lies unlike confused selfish women who don't know what they want. Selfish women are deluded, unhappy, frustrated and confused feminists.

Selfish women are single women

3 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Lalasticlala pls help move to the front page

2 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2021
444croopy:
Too many ajee butters these days

Why do you think so?

To abdicate your masculine nature because society condemns it - is not virtuous. It is an act of self-betrayal.Your masculinity requires neither acceptance nor approval. To seek the same, is to desecrate the sanctity, the essence of masculinity & a violation of your integrity.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle by Mikester: 1:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! / I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.