Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? (20699 Views)

How Good Is Electricity Supply In Your Area During This Christmas? / Should Christians Eat Sallah Ram??? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by endureson: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2019
richmind2019:
1 million dollars $
To whom ram is concerned let him eat
Fake religion

Am sorry to tell U that U are not discipline.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by AuroraB(f): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Why is no one making sense on this thread?The Op, inclusive embarassed
Some have found a way of bashing each other

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Holla20(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2019
richmind2019:
1 million dollars $
To whom ram is concerned let him eat
Fake religion

How about this, you just be a wise person and think before you speak or shut that stupid thing you call your mouth.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by AuroraB(f): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2019
omonla10:
he's not lying.. Saw a ram at my area yesterday, 250k. Abulegba area
...here we go angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by tech18: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2019
LillyVal:
Maiduguri-Big-size cow (220kg – 250kg) N180,000 – N230,000
Lallai kam sai dai Saniya

Ragon 236k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Camberlo(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2019
I budget a token for my ram every year, either to add little or get deduction.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by adeniyi00(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2019
Good morning here. I really do not understand what is wrong with we Nigerian youths. We always look for opportunity to insult and divide ourselves especially here on nairaland.com. It is no longer funny at all. The title of this thread is what is the cost of Sallah Ram. There is no need for exchange of words based on your ethnic or religious belief. Older generations has failed us in terms of unity, we should not thread the same path. Nairaland is global, we should limit the way we insult ourselves. Happy Sallah in advance to all muslims and happy holiday to us all

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by bluebay(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2019
banjo022:

what the difference btw them
Size...
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by omobs(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2019
Kizyte:
Here in Indonesia, a ram is sold for 500 - 750k
why,the ram go covenant university?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by ayurexars(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2019
got mine for 35k in abuja
Kugbo precisely
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by kay5you: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2019
10k , offa Kwara state
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by baganas: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
patani:

The hate displayed by Shia and Sunni Muslim to the extant of killing themselves?. Have you studies how diverted different sect in Indonesia and India are? What do you call these? Have you heared of Christian denominations killing themselves...Stop talking from myopic view of Nigerian situation. To be honest, if you guys understand Quoran very well, none of you will remain Muslim unless you just want to satisfy your family
The bible quoted Jesus instructing his disciples not to
go after the samaritans or the gentiles but the lost sheep of the house of isreal. In other words Jews. What right or claim do you have to call yourselves a Christian or to speak for it. Are you a jew? Christianity is only for the Jews..........Jesus.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by patani(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Thrash answer you gave up there.

BTW till you give me a proof where Muhammad (SAW) ordered killing of human being unjustly, kindly explain the following in addition to the stalemate you got earlier...

1 Samuel 15:3

Luke 19:27

Malachy 2:3

1. 'Asma' bint Marwan - She was a female Arab tribeswoman who lived in Medina in 7th-century Arabia. Bint Marwan was known for ridiculing the people of Medina for obeying a chief not of their own kind. This woman was ordered by Mohamed to be killed for writing against him. This was supported by Hadit unlss you want to deny it

2. Attacked a whole tribe claiming he has been order by his imaginary angle to kill them Quran 33:26
Muhammad's companions decided that "the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives". Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment. Please disprove it with your scriptures

3. He killed 8 men who came to him and converted to Islam, but then apostatized. Actually, he tortured them to death - Hadith 234 Vol 1

Some people of the tribe of `Ukl and `Uraina arrived at Medina to meet the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam and said, "O Allah's Prophet! We are the owners of milch livestock (i.e. bedouins) and not farmers (i.e. countrymen)." They found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered that they should be provided with some milch camels and a shepherd and ordered them to go out of Medina and to drink the camels' milk and urine (as medicine) So they set out and when they reached Al-Harra, they reverted to Heathenism after embracing Islam, and killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away the camels. When this news reached the Prophet, he sent some people in pursuit of them. (So they were caught and brought back to the Prophet (ﷺ) ). The Prophet (ﷺ) gave his orders in their concern. So their eyes were branded with pieces of iron and their hands and legs were cut off and they were left away in Harra till they died in that state of theirs

4. Explicitly ordered thieves to b maimed- And you said its religion of peace?

As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise. Quran 5:38

5. Killed Fartana (a slave girl), just because she used to sing satirical songs about him ( Book 14, Hadith 2677)

On the day when Mecca was conquered, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) gave protection to the People except four men and two women and he named them. Ibn AbuSarh was one of them. He then narrated the tradition. He said: Ibn AbuSarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) called the people to take the oath of allegiance, he brought him and made him stand before the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said: Messenger of Allah, receive the oath of allegiance from him. He raised his head and looked at him thrice, denying him every time. After the third time he received his oath. He then turned to his Companions and said: Is not there any intelligent man among you who would stand to this (man) when he saw me desisting from receiving the oath of allegiance, and kill him? They replied: We do not know, Messenger of Allah, what lies in your heart; did you not give us an hint with your eye? He said: It is not proper for a Prophet to have a treacherous eye. Abu Dawud said: 'Abd Allah (b. Abi Sarh) was the foster brother of 'Uthman, and Walid b. 'Uqbah was his brother by mother, and 'Uthman inflicted on him hadd punishment when he drank wine.

I can go on and on with different instances...All the Hadits cant be lying about the man at the same time. I am sure you will come back the fact that these are Hadits.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by obowunmi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hope say Mallam never knack the cow... na so so dem dey knack the cow leave the sperm for him nyash.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by patani(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

BTW till you give me a proof where Muhammad (SAW) ordered killing of human being unjustly, kindly explain the following in addition to the stalemate you got earlier...

Concerning your bible quotation;

1. Christian not a religion but a Grace and Salvation given by the coming, death and resurrection of son of God which is Christ ...Hence, many horror killing that was cited in old testament were nullified and disqualified by coming of Christ. Hence, I will not comment on any old testament you quote as those were included in the bible for inspiration of Holy Spirit which will never ask you to kill or maim.

2. Concerning the new testament Luke 19:27. The whole scripture there was all parable...If you do not understand parable please google is your friend. But for the benefit of those who want to debate logically. I have pasted the whole scripture below;

Luke 19:11-27 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’ “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’ “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it. “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’ “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’ “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’ “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’ “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’ “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’ “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’ “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’ “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by patani(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Meanwhile, since you seems to be a true Muslim who understand Quran,
Please explain the wife beating instruction to me..Instructed by Mohamed himself
Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by patani(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
baganas:

The bible quoted Jesus instructing his disciples not to
go after the samaritans or the gentiles but the lost sheep of the house of isreal. In other words Jews. What right or claim do you have to call yourselves a Christian or to speak for it. Are you a jew? Christianity is only for the Jews..........Jesus.

Simple, His coming and aliveness was strictly for the Jews..While his death and resurrection is meant for the gentiles..Which include you and I...Remember he came to save the world

Ask another one .............
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by patani(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
bolajinoni1:
hmm some people sha, what d u know about Quran

Please explain it to me if I dont understand
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
majamajic:

pls use English next time u mention me , thanks
Poo ni e
Sh*thole
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Francejaik(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Every Muslim world over believe and celebrate this festival the same way!

How many denominations of Christianity (the original religion as claimed by you) believe in your most popular festival, the Xmas?

No religion followers are full of hate for one another than Christians

Christians don't fvck cows like muslims do.

They don't rape aged and underaged ladies like muslims do.

Christians are not the Fulani herdsmen.

Christians are not Boko Haram.

Christians do not slit the throats of innocent folks like most muslims do.

Christians are not Jihadists.

I hope you now know who the real haters are?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Sanialee: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Seems like ram prices are suddenly decreasing

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Akins2luv(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
LillyVal:
What is the cost of Sallah Ram in your area?
Me: 236k

We have from #85-150k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Akins2luv(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Akins2luv:

We have from #85-150k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by richmind2019(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Devil punish you and your family. Bastard!
Punish you and your generation
That is if you will ever have any...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Yels
ikorodureporta:

is dat what u call a ram??
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Awww that sweet.
asahnwaKC:
I got one free from my muslim friend....isha Allah more blessings to him and joyful Salah celebration to all muslims smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
and what my real name- Jokerman
Jokerman:

Why not use your real name...
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sambisa grin
palmshots:

Guess I finally got someone to host me..Where is the Venue and Time? Location: Maiduguri.. grin cool

barkaDsallah
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Kizyte(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
omobs:

why,the ram go covenant university?
Na so we see'am o! And beef cost pass chicken.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
me kuke tsammani ya kasance?
tech18:

Lallai kam sai dai Saniya

Ragon 236k
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
y do feel his lying
AuroraB:
...here we go angry
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by doctore212(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na 1500 here for Agboju.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / ‘Touch Not My Anointed’ / Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.