Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? (20705 Views)

How Good Is Electricity Supply In Your Area During This Christmas? / Should Christians Eat Sallah Ram??? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by tech18: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
LillyVal:
me kuke tsammani ya kasance?

Ai tsammaninmu rago ne Dubu dari biyu

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Okoroawusa: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
patani:

Well, you guys quote this verse everytime and I will explain to you....under no circumstance did Jesus order his disciple to fight war even though the Jewsih expected him to be a war leader and a king for them. At this point, I am tempted to mention many times Mohamed instructed his follwers to Kill, raid traveling caravan and rape women. Even flog their wives. However Jesus never wielded a sword against anyone, and in Matt. 10:34 he does not order his followers to swing one either, in order to kill their family opponents or for any reason. But a true disciple who is worthy of following Christ and who comes from a possibly hostile family has to use a sword of the will (never a physical sword) to sever away all opposition, even as far as taking up his cross. If the sword he refereed to here was a physical sword, we would have had record where he himself held sword to fight and kill(which never happened). He even instructed his trusted disciple(Peter) to shied his sword when he cut one of the soilder's ear that came to arrest him for crucification.

Ask me any question in the bible bro..I m willing to answer you....
You r in the same boat with a Muslim. You r both dogmatically conditioned by religions that you have no full understanding about.

The observers of both religions think theirs is better .

Just practice the religions like those before you n leave it at that. Is that too difficult?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by eneyoduke(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
After saving for 7months coming to book my ram, I need to close my account but why?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Marvis4real(f): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Muslims celebrate easter and christmas right? So as a christian, I am celebrating Salah with them
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Reeb2244: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
omonla10:
he's not lying.. Saw a ram at my area yesterday, 250k. Abulegba area
That's not an ordinary Ram. It should be a fighting ram.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by patani(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You r in the same boat with a Muslim. You r both dogmatically conditioned by religions that you have no full understanding about.

The observers of both religions think theirs is better .

Just practice the religions like those before you n leave it at that. Is that too difficult?

cool! However, is it difficult for you to also keep your neutrality and indecisiveness to yourselves and let others express their views? You are also doing exactly what you are condemning dude is it?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by patani(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2019
patani:

cool! However, is it difficult for you to also keep your neutrality and indecisiveness to yourselves and let others express their views? You are also doing exactly what you are condemning dude is it?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Reeberry: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
omobs:

why,the ram go covenant university?
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Touch Not My Anointed’ / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.