Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. (20939 Views)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by CyberWord(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
A girl slept with an Alhaji and turned into a snake with human head. This happened at Hotel Excel Warri.Please Girls and Guys stop sleeping around,wait till you are properly married,you can never really know who you may be sleeping with. Obey God's Word Completely.

The link to the video is www.facebook.com/tessy.nanna

The video is uploaded on her wall.
Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by olasesi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2012
Sorry,who was the director of this SEASON FILM,
Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
Haha. Haha. Hehe. Hehe. Hoho. Hoho.
_
_
_
_
_
_
I laugh in Dalek.
_
EXTERMINATE!
Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by Goshen360(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9ASi3WdlY?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

The story is true BUT happened 2 years ago in Indonesia as against Hotel Excel, Warri where you claimed. I got my info from comments of the facebook link you posted.
Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by candylips(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2012
fake
Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by jayriginal: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
Why cant we apply our minds to intellectual pursuits rather than waste them on superstitious crap ?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
jayriginal:

Why cant we apply our minds to intellectual pursuits rather than waste them on superstitious crap ?
I really wonder, heard they went to burn the hotel yesterday. So hard to understand how most Nigerians reason if at all they reason.
Some months ago they were posting a picture of a lady in late stages of cervical cancer and claiming she slept with a Hon member and immediately her vagaina started to rot. My people really perish for lack of knowledge
Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
embarassed
Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by pastormustwacc: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cyber_Word: A girl slept with an Alhaji and turned into a snake with human head. This happened at Hotel Excel Warri.Please Girls and Guys stop sleeping around,wait till you are properly married,you can never really know who you may be sleeping with. Obey God's Word Completely.

The link to the video is www.facebook.com/tessy.nanna

The video is uploaded on her wall.

These are the kind of people that made Nigerians to score IQ lower than that of a gorilla. https://www.nairaland.com/1085723/average-iq-nigeria-69/5

1 Like

Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by tpia5: 4:38am On Oct 28, 2012
gorilla?
Re: A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. by pastormustwacc: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2012
tpia@:
gorilla?
Is that what you took out of the thread? Nigerian are said to have average IQ of 69.

pastormustwacc: [size=15pt]If Koko a freaking gorilla has a tested IQ of between 70 and 95 on a human scale, where 100 is considered "normal."

So, if the Nigerians are less intelligent than an APE. Then i think it is best i just pull the damn trigger.[/size]

Sorry, the correct link is - https://www.nairaland.com/1085723/average-iq-nigeria-69/4#12723844

(1) (Reply)

How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.