Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him (44615 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos] / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by AngelicBeing: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How many other politicians were kind enough to reward people who snatched ballot boxes for them?
l got 500 billion dollars from Tinubu for snatching several ballot boxes nationwide, the money came from CBN AND NNPC, those bullion vans that came to Tinubu's house before the election was meant for me, l am currently in Bahamas enjoying the loot, don't tell Buhari oo, politics is very sweet

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by futurism: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
StUriah:
Please Nairalanders, how long does it take to receive Paypal money in my Nigerian account or Domiciliary Account? What are the procedure?

I need good advice, please. Thanks
Nigerian PayPal only spend but does not receive. May be we will have that option later, at least if the country's image get better.

Domiciliary account on the other hand is a different payment option which involve wire transfer. Wire transfers take 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Bukden16(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
MicheyJ1:
You no fit buy beta motor give am.

No so this man broke reach?

NYSC used Kaki !

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Jabioro: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
StUriah:
Please Nairalanders, how long does it take to receive Paypal money in my Nigerian account or Domiciliary Account? What are the procedure?

PayPal customer care service still active.. please
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Huntelaar9: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
But i also campaign for you now,at least you dash me keke napep
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by greall12(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
It depend on The transaction

StUriah:

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by okeniti: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maybe Nairabet can be a good investment. His ROI returned him hiace bus and in this country transport business pays. Some of the richest men of all time in this country met their fortunes in transport industry.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Olaola99: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
MicheyJ1:
which nysc camp did he served,I mean gadiola
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by srclark: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
neutralmind:

Don't mind them. That bus is not cheap at all.

Some people need to visit and check out the market value.
even a naija used one of these bus still sells for above 1m people go just dey mis yarn
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by StUriah(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jabioro:
PayPal customer care service still active.. please

Thanks bro.

Experience is the best teacher when as a Nigerian you are dealing with a financial company abroad.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by rozayx5(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shezkid01:

Make him buy corolla for him abi..
Ode.. Bus go still dey give that guy some money

you dey say some?

do you know if you a hummer Bus and use it by yourself its a money spinner

the guy has been really empowered

undecided

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by henrynwafor(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
thats how it ought to be, when you service loyalty it will turn to Religion.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by naijadrivablog: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After betting away with his destiny

The irony is that for you to be a good bet agent or bet company owner, you must not be a gambler. Just feed on the greed of others.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by bikerboy1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
MicheyJ1:

The corper wey you post there
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by cooleo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
MicheyJ1:

Otondo!
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Taogbera: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hat do u mean ? Is this one not correct
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Taogbera: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
What do u mean ? Is this one not correct
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by juwoonn(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
delugajackson:
The only APC politician I admire.

He sure is a man with a big heart. Alabi's kind deeds on Nairaland will never be forgotten.
His help to nairalanders can never be forgotten. I concur

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Sonfethopia: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
StUriah:

Thanks for your response but I have a paypal account that can send and receive money. It is called Paypal Lesotho. I have money there with verified bank accounts.

The information i need is how long it would take paypal to send money to my verified account once withdrawal is initiated.

Thanks.

3 days.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by juwoonn(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
MicheyJ1:
My brother, how many people you don buy motor give?
How many politicians don remember to give campaign vehicles to people that campaigned for them?
How many vehicles have you received since you've been campaigning for politicians?

Why can't Nigerians appreciate a little kindness?
Why must we always discourage those that do good from doing another one next time?
Do you think he will be motivated to help another person if he reads your comment?
Make una dey use una brain na

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Isoduwa(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
StUriah:

Send me your ID and password let me set it well for you
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
delugajackson:

He sure is a man with a big heart. Alabi's kind deeds on Nairaland will never be forgotten.
What did he do on nairaland.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Bambambiglo: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
delugajackson:

What did he do on nairaland?
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Gerrard59(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bambambiglo:

What did he do on nairaland?

Shared 100M naira to his fans, customers and followers.

Isoduwa:

Send me your ID and password let me set it well for you

Thief!
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by 400billionman: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
MicheyJ1:

Foreign used

Hummer 1 about N5.5m

Hummer 2 about N7m

Toyota isn't cheap.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Isoduwa(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gerrard59:

Thief!

My.help Nor Go kill me
Your mate na money them dey send

I don remove hand for your matter
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Bambambiglo: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gerrard59:

Thief!

How is he worth to share that amount of money? Abeg lie small smal
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Gerrard59(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bambambiglo:

How is he worth to share that amount of money? Abeg lie small smal

https://www.nairaland.com/akinalabi/posts

Go through and argue with reality.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by olumalcolm(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
infohenry:
The guy slip don green. �

��Great!

as in full green grin
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by tigerclaws: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
PDP is finished in Nigeria

Dangote should just acquire the party and use name as a promotional business brand to market his spaghetti or Noodles

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.