Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him (44616 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos] / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by drezzyx(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is this d Akin Alabi the video producer. Just asking.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Drshobz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How many other politicians were kind enough to reward people who snatched ballot boxes for them?

I'm just concerned that who ever wins the BBNaija will get a brand new Innoson Jeep for doing nothing for Akin while this loyal servant gets a refurbished Naija used Hiace bus.

akin is d owner of nairabet not bet9ja
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Marvis4real(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
delugajackson:
The only APC politician I admire.

He sure is a man with a big heart. Alabi's kind deeds on Nairaland will never be forgotten.
which Nairaland? i havn't heard
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by mrdrama: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How many other politicians were kind enough to reward people who snatched ballot boxes for them?

I'm just concerned that who ever wins the BBNaija will get a brand new Innoson Jeep for doing nothing while this loyal servant gets a refurbished Naija used Hiace bus.

Isn't it the same betting industry?

Always wanting to trend on nairaland with rubbish posts.Your iberibe knows no bounds
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Paypal cant receive money in nigeria account, only send.
There is business PayPal that allows Nigeria now. I think it is unlimited when fully verified and can be linked with the bank. I have one i juatt registered and verified for a business few weeks ago, but i have not tested it to receive funds but according to them, it will accept inflow. Are you aware of that?
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by obentenyson(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm just concerned that who ever wins the BBNaija will get a brand new Innoson Jeep for doing nothing while this loyal servant gets a refurbished Naija used Hiace bus.

Isn't it the same betting industry?
na bet9ja sponsor bbn not nairabet
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Marvis4real:
which Nairaland? i havn't heard
He was very active here then , teaching online businesses and clickbank affiliate marketing and the likes. I attended his course back then. Its now that this site is full of kids and trolls. Lots of big guys here then, fkk, Reno omokri, freeze and the likes , i dont know if they are here again different monikers.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Usainbolt138: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Clap clap clap

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Sonfethopia: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
priceaction:

There is business PayPal that allows Nigeria now. I think it is unlimited when fully verified and can be linked with the bank. I have one i juatt registered and verified for a business few weeks ago, but i have not tested it to receive funds but according to them, it will accept inflow. Are you aware of that?

Wow wasn't till now
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Marvis4real(f): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
priceaction:

He was very active here then , teaching online businesses and clickbank affiliate marketing and the likes. I attended his course back then. Its now that this site is full of kids and trolls. Lots of big guys here then, fkk, Reno omokri, freeze and the likes , i dont know if they are here again different monikers.
wow! You dont mean it. Nairaland has really changed
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Marvis4real(f): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
priceaction:

maenwhile I like what is written on your profile pix. Wish Nigeria will allow our successes advertise us especially we teachers

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by placeofallure(f): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
MicheyJ1:
You no fit buy beta motor give am.

Sorry o, is Guardiola a Nigerian Corp member? Where's his PPA?
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by nams77: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
delugajackson:
The only APC politician I admire.

He sure is a man with a big heart. Alabi's kind deeds on Nairaland will never be forgotten.
Was he on nairaland?
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Olatara(f): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Isoduwa:

Send me your ID and password let me set it well for you
No mind this guy.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by olayi1992: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
StUriah:
Please Nairalanders, how long does it take to receive Paypal money in my Nigerian account or Domiciliary Account? What are the procedure?

I need good advice, please. Thanks
d question is which kind of account?
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by olayi1992: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
noble71:

If it's more than $100 forget it. PayPal restricted Nigerians due to fraud.
u can receive any amount to ur Nigerian account
U can call for further information

Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Phoenix111: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
StUriah:
Please Nairalanders, how long does it take to receive Paypal money in my Nigerian account or Domiciliary Account? What are the procedure?

I need good advice, please. Thanks
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by kansity(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
PAPAL DO NOT REMIT TO NIGERIAN BANKS. THEY TELL U THEY'R WORKING ON IT. FOR D PAST 10YRS THEY'R STILL WORKING ON IT. IF U HAVE MONEY THERE, USE IT TO SHOP OR DO ANY OTHER ONLINE BIZ TRANSACTN.
Re: Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him by Delaw00(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Alabi my money plssad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) / If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.