Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex (5807 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / My Boyfriend Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Girl Reveals / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by janefblog: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
A distress Nigerian lady has written to popular relationship expert and love doctor, Joro Olumofin on a bizarre sexual activity her boyfriend does before they have s*x.

The confused lady said her boyfriend uses a spoon to stir her private part before sleeping with her and she is scared about the habit.

Read the story below,

”Joro something is happening and it is confusing me. My boyfriend will always put.......https://janefblog.com/7965-2lady-reveals-the-unusual-thing-her-boyfriend-does-before-they-have-sx/

Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Reading this very funny nonsense... I have to ask:
A) what kind of damaged coochie this woman has that a man can put a whole spoon inside it, AND STIR?!?!?!?!

B) what kind of ignoramus woman sees her boyfriend coming with a spoon then opens her legs for him to do whatever madness to her intimate anatomy?

C) what woman would even want/desire to have sex, after a man has roughed her intimate part with a spoon?

D) at what time do people just say... NO!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by gift2xl: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
ROMANCE IS MATHEMATICS HIS JUST FINDING HIS X grin. 2X+4C-X FIND X
Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
after fish brain and chicken brains u av that of the female folks

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by czarina(f): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
To think anyone would believe a story from that liar called Joro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by Harry00(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Reading this very funny nonsense... I have to ask:
A) what kind of damaged coochie this woman has that a man can put a whole spoon inside it, AND STIR?!?!?!?!

B) what kind of ignoramus woman sees her boyfriend coming with a spoon then opens her legs for him to do whatever madness to her intimate anatomy?

C) what woman would even want/desire to have sex, after a man has roughed her intimate part with a spoon?

D) at what time do people just say... NO!!!!!!!
Lol
Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by okoroemeka(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
maybe trying to shovel out any muck that has been deposited before putting his own
Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by Skmoda360(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is just another fake story from the stable of joro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by projecttopics2: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Imagine
Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by VicYo(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2019
imagine....! when hausa sell very big cucumber grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by Xavyy01(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Baba dey stir food wey him wan chop���
Re: Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex by ADRIAN88(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Meshai not Boyfriend... grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Pouting??please,advise / She Likes Staying Naked When She Visits(advice Needed) / Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.