Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (46843 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by blackboy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
When I heard of the story of missing wife I knew the pastor was not telling us all.
I like this wife.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Agabus123: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Human beings with 'habit' 5&6.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by koyyess: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
You can tell a brute/animal just by how they look.

Ewu.

Fear any negroe forming holy holy that wears buga buga trouser with body odor.

They are the most deceptive and demented creatures ever. When ever I see them, I spit.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Anban11: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fake pastor spoiling a good church name..He even looks like a wife beater
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Ziel20: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
baddosky1:
Why blur faces of the children we saw in the previous thread?

So Deeper life pastors follow for wife-beaters?

And later, they will come and be forming holiness and Godliness upandan!

Thank God for people like me...i don't believe in carrying Bible and going to church on Sundays or any other day because I believe I am going to a gathering of saints snakes and listen to the chief serpent (pastor) blab on a platform with a microphone!

Sundays for me is meant for watching movies and blockbusters!

Another born again fool
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by abayomilaws(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Me: I love you please, marry me...
The deeper life girl: you are not what I pray God for, although you are a good man but you are not spirit-filled. You cannot speak in tongues, you can't scabadash. How many tongues can you speak in. Wow, I can't even consider you since you are not a church worker thus you have not dedicated your life to Christ. Even I must hear from God first . God will speak to me if I will marry you.

Conclusion : so spirit of Anthony Joshua can enter the pastor too. I that am a moralist I can't slap my concubine let alone my wife...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by nairaland0753: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is one of the reasons not to judge quickly without hearing from the other side (that is if or when given the opportunity to speak with them) Whatever be their issues, that's left to both of them. We are only entitled to our own opinion
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Legendguru: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
Deeper life like RCCG is a sham.
No be Deeper Life GO say make we no critize Buhari, yet the same Kumuyi has been silent on the murder & Rape of Christians.

Just like Adeboye, Kumuyi is fake.

Just like RCCG which is a biz centre so is Deeper Life a Biz Centre so no surprise to hear rubbish from them.
You are bittered frustrated soul, where did Pastor Kumuyi say you not criticise buhari, is buhari the only president and the the only political office holder in the world? Because non of his message was particularly for Nigeria, it is been televised through out wherever he has his church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Kilamiti: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
There is no way a woman can run away with four kids without any smoke. Wicked man!!!!! Now she has left you why don't you go and live your life. These men will make you miserable and turn around to lie to people you are insane. No wonder we have women who are cheating and finding happiness from other men outside bucause all their useless husbands know is to beat them. Mumu men who think the world revolves around their dick.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by FA13(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
No be Deeper Life GO say make we no critize Buhari, yet the same Kumuyi has been silent on the murder & Rape of Christians.

Just like RCCG which is a biz centre so is Deeper Life a Biz Centre so no surprise to hear rubbish from them.

You are not OK.
Which business centre did they open for you!
So one person's mis-conduct is statistically enough to generalize the whole group?
! Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Omudia11: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lmao, how you take know? dem Don give you 10 years suspension before? grin
Oddnumber:
Eeya.
And Deeper life suspension dey long o.

Dem fit put this man for suspension for 10 years.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Legendarytonyy: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by ffo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
akinade28:
Haba, deeper life pastor.
This one just weak me abeg
Too much deception and pretence in the land
Ladies please don't marry a man just because he's a pastor or looks spiritual oo. Sometimes they are the worst
Some of these so called "mummy pastor or mummy G.o" are suffering and dying in silence due to what they experience in their home. There is nobody to talk to because a lot of their church members look up to them and expect so much for them, they also seek advice from them.
Abi who do you want to tell that

daddy pastor is beating or maltreating you and they will believe

just because of one issue, you have come up with a conclusion, pele

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by traihit: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
abayomilaws:
Me: I love you please, marry me...
The deeper life girl: you are not what I pray God for, although you are a good man but you are not spirit-filled. You cannot speak in tongues, you can't scabadash. How many tongues can you speak in. Wow, I can't even consider you since you are not a church worker thus you have not dedicated your life to Christ. Even I must hear from God first . God will speak to me if I will marry you.

Conclusion : so spirit of Anthony Joshua can enter the pastor too. I that am a moralist I can't slap my concubine let alone my wife...

Your morality doesn't insure you from beating a woman just as the man's spirituality didn't insure him from being a habitual wife beater. Men need a high level of self control as the number prerequisite to live with a woman aa his wife. Whether you are religious or not, without self control, you're going to be a serial wife beater.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by almarthins(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
dominique:
Not surprising at all. The only solution these pastors prefer to women suffering domestic violence is to keep praying and remain submissive. Most of them are beasts themselves so they see domestic violence as normal

Who told u so?
No be wetin bible command dem dey o!
Na dere wicked way dem dey follow.
Deeperlife no say make u no separate but you can not another woman or man if your first wife or husband is still alife. If na true say this pastor dey beat his wife then the man is in serious trouble be that.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by gulfer: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Odiegwu

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
He looks like a beater lol
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by almarthins(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
traihit:

Your morality doesn't insure you from beating a woman just as the man's spirituality didn't insure him from being a habitual wife beater. Men need a high level of self control as the number prerequisite to live with a woman aa his wife. Whether you are religious or not, without self control, you're going to be a serial wife beater.

If he is spiritual not hypocritical, you will know them by there fruits. Spirituality in christianity mean having relationship with God, and no man will beat his wife if he is a true christian. For the bible never support or encourage wife beating.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by almarthins(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
koyyess:
You can tell an brute/animal just by how they look.

Ewu.

Fear any negroe forming holy holy that wears buga buga trouser with body odor.

They are the deceptive and demented beings ever. When ever I see them, I spit.

Na one side of the story you hear, and you don begin lambast and draw judgement. I pity ur condition. Thank God men no be God.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by abayomilaws(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
traihit:

God will bless you for this , sincerely I almost think I am an "endangered marriage species" as compared to those Christian brothers that endeared the hearts of those girls on campus then. Baba I suffered simply because I didn't go to Church. But I have self- control and always go on moral checkups- meditation. Well I won't judge anybody, sometimes it is funny... Life is funny. But I will never be a wife beater and if we can't cope together because of individual differences, there is an exit , no need to resort to violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by akinade28(f): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
ffo:

just because of one issue, you have come up with a conclusion, pele
Not at all, i was told by a friend whose mum is a pastor's wife
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by koyyess: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
almarthins:

Na one side of the story you hear, and you don begin lambast and draw judgement. I pity ur condition. Thank God men no be God.

Pity yourself.

Can't you read?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Truefaith: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Aidejay(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
The woman will soon come and recant her statement that the devil or demons are behind her claims an thus this will become another fake news in the circle of fake newssssssses
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by almarthins(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
koyyess:

Pity yourself.

Can't you read?

Yeye dey smell.

When emotion overthrows reasoning, then the affected needs pity.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by koyyess: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
almarthins:

When emotion overthrows reasoning, then the affected needs pity.
You obviously lack reasoning.
Pity yourself.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by ACE1010: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

See as your mouth dey leak like rain water. I thought by now your post must have generated 1m likes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by delishpot: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Business man Don turn boxer?
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by almarthins(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
koyyess:

You obviously lack reasoning.

Pity yourself.

grin Thats the problem with this generation, they never use their faculty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.