Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (46848 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by koyyess: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
almarthins:

grin Thats the problem with this generation, they never use their faculty.

And you are from what generation?

What have you got to distinguish yourself besides trolling?

Buzu.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by almarthins(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
koyyess:

And you are from what generation?

What have you got to distinguish yourself besides trolling?

Buzu.
Now i don dey reset ur brain small

Eleru gbe eru e. Buzu be ur property
Omeme!
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by rosamaris: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
May God purge his Church from false brethren.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by koyyess: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
almarthins:

Now i don dey reset ur brain small

Eleru gbe eru e. Buzu be ur property
Omeme!

Typical negroe response.

pathetic.

Next time, prove the use of your own shifty faculty by commenting on a said topic and moving on. Rather than making a total a$$ of yourself and forming smart generation member.

Fish head.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Erastuslove: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
akinade28:
Haba, deeper life pastor.
This one just weak me abeg
Too much deception and pretence in the land
Ladies please don't marry a man just because he's a pastor or looks spiritual oo. Sometimes they are the worst
Some of these so called "mummy pastor or mummy G.o" are suffering and dying in silence due to what they experience in their home. There is nobody to talk to because a lot of their church members look up to them and expect so much for them, they also seek advice from them.
Abi who do you want to tell that daddy pastor is beating or maltreating you and they will believe
Am sure this is only one of the hidden bad eggs...… that CHURCH IS GOOD AND REPUTABLE IN STANDARD
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmmm sad
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by bmdmix: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
lol
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by DateMynd44(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
dominique:
Not surprising at all. The only solution these pastors prefer to women suffering domestic violence is to keep praying and remain submissive. Most of them are beasts themselves so they see domestic violence as normal
shut up. At ur age u will just swallow The whole story hook, line and sinker
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by DateMynd44(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
Deeper life like RCCG is a sham.
No be Deeper Life GO say make we no critize Buhari, yet the same Kumuyi has been silent on the murder & Rape of Christians.

Just like Adeboye, Kumuyi is fake.

Just like RCCG which is a biz centre so is Deeper Life a Biz Centre so no surprise to hear rubbish from them.
don't allow politics and ur hatred for Buhari becloud ur sense of reasoning
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Inception(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
akinade28:
Ladies please don't marry a man just because he's a pastor or looks spiritual oo. Sometimes they are the worst
Some of these so called "mummy pastor or mummy G.o" are suffering and dying in silence due to what they experience in their home. There is nobody to talk to because a lot of their church members look up to them and expect so much for them, they also seek advice from them.
Abi who do you want to tell that daddy pastor is beating or maltreating you and they will believe

You are pretty... smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by bhella10: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
No be Deeper Life GO say make we no critize Buhari, yet the same Kumuyi has been silent on the murder & Rape of Christians.

Just like RCCG which is a biz centre so is Deeper Life a Biz Centre so no surprise to hear rubbish from them.
Chiedu Trump the topic is about Pastor Pada and his runaway wife. But because a baaahstard will always be a baaahstard I forgive you.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by aureen: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
akinade28:

You are right.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Chiedu4Trump: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
DateMynd44:
don't allow politics and ur hatred for Buhari becloud ur sense of reasoning

If RCCG was of God why did they help Buhari get the Christian votes, did the bible not tell us not to be yoked?

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

ACE1010:

See as your mouth dey leak like rain water. I thought by now your post must have generated 1m likes

Is my mouth leaking like water or am I simply telling the truth?

I cannot sell my soul like the RCCG pastor Osinbajo

Legendarytonyy:

Why, dragging innocent Pastors into this. Its pastor Pada that is guilty.

Buhari will never be president without RCCGs help by giving him the Christian votes!

FA13:

You are not OK.
Which business centre did they open for you!
So one person's mis-conduct is statistically enough to generalize the whole group?
! Fallacy of hasty generalization.

The Arch Bishop of Lagos said that RCCG is simply biz centers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QlfXI2-ia8?t=391

No be Adeboye dey find Billion naira up & down? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU

profolaolu:
You are bittered frustrated soul, where did Pastor Kumuyi say you not criticise buhari, is buhari the only president and the the only political office holder in the world? Because non of his message was particularly for Nigeria, it is been televised through out wherever he has his church.
You are an excellent case of the blind being led by the blind.

Matthew 15:14
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

This is the comment

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/03/nigerians-react-pastor-kumuyi-warns-attacks-buhari/

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by simplesearch: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
akinade28:

Are you married?
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by simplesearch: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
rosamaris:
May God purge his Church from false brethren.

You will always have them till the end of the the world, just make sure you are in no way one of them as this man's action is not the only way to be one.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by baddosky1: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ziel20:

Another born again fool

You are the bigger fool for mentioning me!

Cow dung!!
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by simplesearch: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

So what brought Pastor Kumuyi into the discuss, seems you have a personal beef with him or you are against what he stands for?
Moreover how do you know he's fake?
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Afamed: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
obembet:
Bloggers... Una no go make heaven
You see each time I counter the fulanis this fulanis that. It was reported early that these people were kidnapped by fulanis hersmen
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by greensandy: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
kaorama:
I smell lies from both sides

You have a very big nose.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Afamed: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

If RCCG was of God why did they help Buhari get the Christian votes, did the bible not tell us not to be yoked?

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

Is my mouth leaking like water or am I simply telling the truth?

I cannot sell my soul like the RCCG pastor Osinbajo

Buhari will never be president without RCCGs help by giving him the Christian votes!

The Arch Bishop of Lagos said that RCCG is simply biz centers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QlfXI2-ia8?t=391

No be Adeboye dey find Billion naira up & down? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU

You are an excellent case of the blind being led by the blind.

Matthew 15:14
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

This is the comment

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/03/nigerians-react-pastor-kumuyi-warns-attacks-buhari/
But your hypocrite does not bother not to have anything with unbelievers when you go to market to buy cow meats and pepper exclusively from the ones you tagged unbelievers?
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by bigiyaro(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
kaorama:
I smell lies from both sides
ur sense of smell needs an . upgrade
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by makeitijn: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Inside life
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by favour32(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Do not accept completely when somebody accuses another of a wrong doing.
The accuser may be right or wrong.
The mind is so deep and deceptive on the surface.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by ahnie: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
I knew something must have led to her absconding from her home.
Am an ex deeper life member...the level of pretenses in that church would give one chills.

If you complain them would cite biblical references to hush you to submission exp Ephesians 5 v 22.

To be honest...na the woman givam chance...try that shit nau with somebody like me...I would uplift boys with raba and tuussh and dey would run your mata...i go tell them to give him Catholic beating but make Dem no blind his eyes.when he comes home he go know say differences dey btw kpoor kpoor and knock knock.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Awoo88: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Women!!! Wonder full creatures! They can create scenario to suit their agenda. The deeper Life I know, all the lady needs to get her husband disciplined is a complain. If both of them are going to linda to tell their side of the story, both should not be taken seriously
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by simplesearch: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
A lot of childish comment out there! Many don't know the kind of trauma some ministers of God go through in the hands of their wives just because they know he can't beat or divorce them. They deliberately press the man hard against the wall, sometimes the experience is beyond description, he nevertheless finds grace to bear it for God and heavens sake, so who is facing domestic violence or abuse here? the Man of God of course. This crop of troublesome women sometimes threaten their husband with public disgrace and readiness to bring down their ministry if he dare encroach on their perimetre or speak against their display of naughtiness, just because it's easy to sway public sympathy on their side. I for one would desire to ask the woman some pertinent questions if I have the opportunity to do so. There are definitely better ways of addressing issue like this if they become persistent, why will she act so childishly by disappearing with the children without leaving a note for the man, It would have prevented him from going to the police and save him from the trauma and emotional suffering of that moment, rather she chooses to punish the man so to say, an action that is neither civil nor christianly. What about his pastor's friend, the man's close relative and other exhaustive medium of settlement before taking such a premature and ill informed decision of going incommunicado in this midst of security challenges we are in presently in this country, If the man go down they both go down together, women must learn to use their senses before traumatizing their partner whatever the challenges may be, whether or not they are christians. If you think ministers of God don't suffer adversely in the hands of their wife even though they are innocent, then I recommend you read more about John wesley marital life.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by simplesearch: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
ahnie:
I knew something must have led to her absconding from her home.
Am an ex deeper life member...the level of pretenses in that church would give one chills.

If you complain them would cite biblical references to hush you to submission exp Ephesians 5 v 22.

To be honest...na the woman givam chance...try that shit nau with somebody like me...I would uplift boys with raba and tuussh and dey would run your mata...i go tell them to give him Catholic beating but make Dem no blind his eyes.when he comes home he go know say differences dey btw kpoor kpoor and knock knock.

Are you better of spiritually now since you left the church or not? the church isn't the issue but yourself, you refuse to change and let God use you to change others you consider hypocritical and unfit. From your writtens it is evident if you get marry you might do worse than the man, as your ventilating readily portrays you as someone who wouldn't take a shit from no one and that's isn't the way a true christian live. Abraham lied and did some nasty things out of ignorance, God told him to stop and live right, you can't become like christ one day, after salvation you have to press forward in the christian race, to use others as a yardstick instead of christ himself means you don't understand your place or ministry in the kingdom.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by raphy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Someone said it on the other thread that he must have ran away because of beating.

and now the truth have let out of the bag
so trust no pastor they are wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by raphy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
am.I the only one that notice all the pastor children names start with P P P and P

looks like superstition.
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by ahnie: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
simplesearch:

Are you better of spiritually now since you left the church or not? the church isn't the issue but yourself, you refuse to change and let God use you to change others you consider hypocritical and unfit. From your writtens it is evident if you get marry you might do worse than the man, as your ventilating readily portrays you as someone who wouldn't take a shit from no one and that's isn't the way a true christian live. Abraham lied and did some nasty things out of ignorance, God told him to stop and live right, you can't become like christ one day, after salvation you have to press forward in the christian race, to use others as a yardstick instead of christ himself means you don't understand your place or ministry in the kingdom.

Kindly walk along oh brethren of true Christianity!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Techsunny: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Heartless deep life members, they all have harden mind, I date a gal from deep life church yrs back, ahh only God delivered from that wicked soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.