Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (6373 Views)

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Handsome Male Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good day all.
When I first came here, the first word I noticed was 'Shiloh' and any unmarried lady above 25 is headed there according to them. Now what I'm asking is why do you people think like that?
First of all, not all ladies want to marry early. There is no particular age limit for marriage. What works for you might not work for another person.
Also, everybody has goals that they want to achieve in their lives, even women. I know those goals might seem trivial to the male folks but they are actually important to females. Failure to achieve them could lead to unhappiness and dissatisfaction later in life.
Marriage comes with a lot of responsibilities for men as well as women, especially when they start having kids. By then, the woman would be weighed down by house chores and kids making it difficult for her (especially without help) to start any sort of business or pursuit.
On the other hand, don't be surprised that there are ladies out there that don't want to get married at all. They have their reasons and we need to respect that.
I know this is a faceless forum and all but we need to improve on this behavior of judging people because they think or act differently from us.
Thanks for reading.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
cheesy Thanks For Writing

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
My friend will you go and marry!! angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
eeeya

no go settle down with one farmer

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Clubmaster: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Consolation post

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Most of them are kids at reasoning and shouldn't be taken seriously. smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by ubunja(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Marry and marry early to avoid headaches.

19-22 is the prime age. You're fertile, fresh and nice. And because you're at your prime you'll get a top man.

These hoes don't know. The class of man you can get at 19 is higher than the class of man you can get at 39. Marry early people.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by ubunja(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
so you ignored my message?
Edit: just saw it now
Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Please upload a copy of your research or statistics as evidence to backup your claim.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Timmypromise(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Clubmaster:
Consolation post

Aswear

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Valleys(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Saying the truth is like cooking with bitter leaf.
As my guy will say, "Dey your dey". If as a lady, you want to marry @35, I wish you well.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by chinchonglee(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Evening Newspaper like you

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
I dont take advice from men with empty bank accounts. They are walking dead human beings to society.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
Marry and marry early to avoid headaches.

19-22 is the prime age. You're fertile, fresh and nice. And because you're at your prime you'll get a top man.

These hoes don't know. The class of man you can get at 19 is higher than the class of man you can get at 39. Marry early people.

No marriage is perfect. Whether you marry "early" or "late", there will be headaches at some point.
Nnaa/ Nne, there is no prime age because mgbe onye tetara, bu ututu ya.
You have no evidence to prove that last paragraph.
Calling people names this early, nawa o

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Clubmaster:
Consolation post
Okay
Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
FCBboy:
eeeya

no go settle down with one farmer

Thank you. Help me give that advice to the females in your family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
stupidity:
My friend will you go and marry!! angry

Sure I will. When you change your moniker

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by vincentjk(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
That's not the problem. Here most of them above that age you mentioned are already feminists, they also hate hearing the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesy Thanks For Writing
You're welcome
Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:
That's not the problem. Here most of them above that age you mentioned are already feminists, they also hate hearing the truth.

And what truth would that be?
Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by vincentjk(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mima6:

And what truth would that be?

Keep checking posts in this section for the next one week, you'll figure it out yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

Keep checking posts in this section for the next one week, you'll figure it out yourself.
��
I have better things to do
Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Rosay15(f): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
You should’ be bother about NL guys cus that’s their way. Just do your things and let them continue their rant cus nah them go tire. As far as I know that marriage doesn’t guarantee happiness and it’s not certificate to heaven so no need to rush things and no prime age for marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by ednut1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why do nairaland ladies attack guys for being broke or struggling Truly marriage is not a must. But majority of nigerian women see it as an achievement and poverty alleviation scheme. Even those working want a man to spoil them silly with money. And yes there is a prime age and a woman is more fertile in her 20s. A 35 year old guy 90% of the time would marry a lady under 25 easily. A 35 year old lady no go easily see husband . Don't take nairaland banter too serious

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
chinchonglee:

Evening Newspaper like you
Actually, na last week newspaper. Glorified idiot! grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by vincentjk(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mima6:

��
I have better things to do

Then what brought you here at first?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Mima6: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

Then what brought you here at first?

You did
Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by carter009(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why are you always pained,, u take everything too serious....
Safitu:
I dont take advice from men with empty bank accounts. They are walking dead human beings to society.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by carter009(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lol, you are almost everywhere looking for who to bash....
MariaLavina:
Actually, na last week newspaper. Glorified idiot! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by vincentjk(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mima6:

You

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
carter009:
Lol, you are almost everywhere looking for who to bash....
I don't know what you are talking about, I'm a peace and fun loving person and I mind my business a loooottttt. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This by carter009(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
When will all this male Vs female bashing will stop,, is even getting worse by day, why so much hatred for each other,, OP thank you for starting another war, is like your enjoying this Abi....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She had sex just twice can I still marry her ? Please I need help / Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / She Asks For Money After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.