Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females (3321 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (2) (3) (4)

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2023
I have noticed an increasing number of male Nairalanders claiming to be females.

This behaviour is no longer acceptable because it makes it difficult to chase women here angry

I have a list of some culprits here
Lavililly

Nursepepeye

Turmacs

Lovilla

Softbby123

Please mention the names of others you know so that the guys here will not go to chase them by mistake while thinking that they are ladies

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 27, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Westerhoffe(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2023
cool Nia69

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by AndrewTate(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2023
πŸ˜‚ the chasers are speaking up...
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Nemesis0147(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2023
But why will a grown man be disguising as a woman on a faceless forum just to be getting attention?
Nawa for this generation sha

22 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Nia69
Of course. grin I'm a man.

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Poisonousman: 3:18pm On May 27, 2023
Sofra

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by hucknall: 3:26pm On May 27, 2023
Why will you even chat up anyone here. All these lonely incels sef

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Crystalom3(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2023
Womanizer:
I have noticed an increasing number of male Nairalanders claiming to be females.

This behaviour is no longer acceptable because it makes it difficult to chase women here angry

Lavililly

Nursepepeye

Turmacs

Lovilla

Softbby123

Please mention the names of others you know so that the guys here will not go to chase them by mistake while thinking that they are ladies
no one cares.

I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Westerhoffe(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
Of course. grin I'm a man.

Yes bro… I saw you the other day sneaking while looking over your shoulder to check if someone was looking at your screen before you logged into the Forum.
cool cool
cheesy cheesy

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yes bro… I saw you the other day sneaking while looking over your shoulder to check if someone was looking at your screen before you logged into the Forum.
cool cool
cheesy cheesy
Aww you caught me. grin
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Westerhoffe(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
Aww you caught me. grin

Glad you admitted.
My One Cent for being a good private OTA investigator.
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Delightsome2023: 9:33pm On May 27, 2023
Womanizer:

Lavililly

Nursepepeye

Turmacs

Lovilla

Softbby123

Seagodess
Hamachi
Shalommy
Still counting

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Seagodess(f): 11:04pm On May 27, 2023
Delightsome2023:

Seagodess
Hamachi
Shalommy
Still counting
I even have Beards.. ode

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Illegal1(m): 5:20am On May 28, 2023
Omoh......i dey suspect say lilkesh4336 na man.

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by toujurs: 10:40am On May 28, 2023
Honestly, very disgusting thing. They are gays, these gays should be flogged till they get their senses bck.

I dm'ed a girl thinking, it was a girl. The gay. Started begging for money to each.

And it's these same fools, that create thread insulting women here with their male account

I don't understand how a sane human, would be insulting women like this. Obviously because he doesn't f**K.

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Shalommy(f): 5:13pm On May 28, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Wahala no go finish! Them say... I be wetinshocked

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Loverboi2cute(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2023
Joen na confused human being

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Seagodess(f): 5:41pm On May 28, 2023
This dog has been bombarding me with emails.i will never reply u.. keep guessing
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by marlow1962(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2023
That is how gay shit starts.
First you pretend to be what you are not, next you start fantasizing to get what you are not meant to get.

Niggas portraying to be a bitch in this forum are disgrace

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 5:46am On May 29, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Wahala no go finish! Them say... I be wetinshocked

Them say you be man.

Make you prove say you be woman grin
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Shalommy(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2023
Womanizer:

Them say you be man.

Make you prove say you be woman grin
Una want see my kpekus or breast?undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Warl0ck: 11:47am On May 29, 2023
Loverboi2cute:
Joen na confused human being
how is she confused?
How did u know?
Mtchewww
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Warl0ck: 11:51am On May 29, 2023
Shalommy:
but why e be say u no dey create topic?

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Shalommy(f): 4:09pm On May 29, 2023
Warl0ck:
but why e be say u no dey create topic?
Wetin NL mods dey do here? Let them create topics as them dey ban. undecided

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2023
Shalommy:

From your response it's pretty obvious that you're male

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Shalommy(f): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2023
Womanizer:

From your response it's pretty obvious that you're male
Who cares? undecided

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by LeeSmart: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2023
AndrewTate:
πŸ˜‚ the chasers are speaking up...

No vex oo bross, na you be andrew tate wey Italian police they do anyhow abi na the nigerian version you be?
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by MechanicMike: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2023
Womanizer:

Lavililly

Nursepepeye

Turmacs

Lovilla

Softbby123

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by MechanicMike: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2023
Womanizer:

Lavililly

Nursepepeye

Turmacs

Lovilla

Softbby123

brother ......did u yansh one of them by mistake?(no oofeincse) angry
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by AndrewTate(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
LeeSmart:

No vex oo bross, na you be andrew tate wey Italian police they do anyhow abi na the nigerian version you be?
as dem dey do me anyhow on other platforms I say make I come hide for Nairaland where dem no go see me bros.
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
AndrewTate:
as dem dey do me anyhow on other platforms I say make I come hide for Nairaland where dem no go see me bros.
πŸ˜‚

What Is The Meaning Of This On A Girls Facebook Page? / I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? / A Letter To Nigerian Men