Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group (29301 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by hollyray2016: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have
qoute me let chat

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by ManirBK: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat
my friend pls can you tel me the benefits of owning an old fb account that new account dont have?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by splendour7(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chai Yolobats Don Fall My Hand Aswear!! Look At How Those Buffons Above Me Are Denying Sowore Just Because Some Animalistic Dirty Northerners Sneezed!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by fredoooooo: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Okoro news grin
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by gwarotango: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I can't wait for Buhari to go.
you can never never kick him out as we will not let you
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by PECON1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat
Give me your contact details.am willing to sale.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by ManirBK: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
hollyray2016:

WhatsApp 08069149013 i have old fbs for sale
pls what and what an old account do and new one cant?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Fashdeejay(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Victornezzar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought we yoloba moslems are loyal to the caliphate

Why are they now accusing us embarassed
We are in this situation because we cannot stand together and speak as one.... stop being tribalistic, igbo tribe also have some fulani loyalists.... so don't be quick to point fingers! If we continue antagonising and causing tribal issues.... We are Nigerians before anything else....
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Leomyke4(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chat me up on Facebook. @Leo myke
youngmd:

qoute me let chat
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by obembet(f): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat

How much can u buy a facebook with over 5000 followers
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by clemzo101(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat
what will now happen? U will be bearing the name?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by nairamarley999: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
42. MoneyMan5: Quote Post

Ikenna0b:

And the only area he was able to do that is in SW, not SE or SS where he actually have higher supporters. Delusional.

Anyway, I'm not surprised. You Afonjas are well known for passing blame when your conniveing fails. Unfortunately for una, una have noone to use as escape goat this time around.

Shut up

When will you Nyamirii stop wailing and crying?

You are still crying on a matter that doesn't concern you

The Obsession is real

You Igbo should stop making everything about yourselves
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don't blame these dumb parasites but the greedy scums parading themselves as yoruba eaders!

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by israelmao(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good for the Southwest just as I once predicted that what brought them together will soon separate them.

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by sunnx(f): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
See a tribalist headline. When shall we be free from mental and tribalistic slavery?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Sparekey(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat

Let me know if you need still n account to buy....
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by AngelicBeing: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
angry
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by 01mcfadden(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Shut up

When will you Nyamirii stop wailing and crying?

You are still crying on a matter that doesn't concern you

The Obsession is real
Do you read to argue or to understand?

You Igbo should stop making everything about yourselves

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by hollyray2016: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
ManirBK:
pls what and what an old account do and new one cant?

lolz
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Catchfirez: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Buharist is a person with Automated Praising Configuration (APC). The APC comes with 4 additional coded programmes:
1. Every failure of Buhari is caused by 16 years of PDP.
2. Every criticism of Buhari is corruption fighting back.
3. Everybody in the world is a looter except Buhari and those like Babachir and Akpabio who have pledged loyalty to Buhari.
4. Every economic hardship, prevailing national poverty and unemployment is because Buhari has blocked people from stealing.
When you meet a person with this automated "reasoning" pattern, don't waste your time arguing. Always remember that nothing makes sense to a robot except pre-installed programmes.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Kenneth10110(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
izzou:

You used to be a staunch supporter of Buhari

What happened to you?

Ahahaha laugh oho.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Sonfethopia: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat

Scamo
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Bede2u(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
izzou:

You used to be a staunch supporter of Buhari

What happened to you?
mrvitalis grin grin cheesy sense happened to him....to all of us
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by igwefivestar(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Imagine accusing a whole tribe based on the protest of a group of people
panic mode activated. Ur masters have spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by PECON1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
osram:
boss am ready to sell mine it abt 10yrs old I need money for my Final year project
I will sale mine to the guy.its much older, am waiting for the guys home address
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Awoo88: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is where Tinubu is supposed grow sense. I supposed it is too late for him.

3 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Danwakae(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
NIGERIA IS FINISH...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by igwefivestar(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

Are u sad your masters are angry ?

Oya go and beg them with 50000 acres of land for Ruga so they wont be too angry

Do it fast ooh
anything to make their masters happy.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Point of correction, Gej did not start Lagos Ibadan Rail, it was Buhari that started it
Staro:
It surprises me when Northerners keep claiming SW
are the biggest beneficiaries of Buhari's govt.

As in, how?
Is it because of the Lagos - Ibadan railway/expressway all
facilitated and started by GEJ?

When GEJ built the Abuja - Kaduna rail line did North vote him in 2015?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Arabiandude: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat
How many years Facebook do you need? Foreign and it’s not cheap, I guess you know getting fb right now is as hard as going to heaven?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Danchibez: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
izzou:
grin

I've never seen a group as confused as this Coalition of Northern eediots

So Sowore and twenty something people represents a whole region Abi?

see this afonja son, u hv begin to panic for this their little threat..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Security Patrol Men At The Shiroro Dam In Niger State (photo) / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.