Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group (29323 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by igwefivestar(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
izzou:

You used to be a staunch supporter of Buhari

What happened to you?
We have restored his brain after putting him on factory settings. grin
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by bighorlus(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
I was expecting a statement like this, How can we move forward amidst the ethnic division. It's always north, south, east, west. Everyone laying blames .
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Psalmistproject: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hehehe! So now Tinibu is synonymous to yorubas. It's even strange they can't mention his name addressing him to urge his people to stick to the licking anus syndrome which earned his footsoldiers seats in the various Fed appointments. Are they scared their anus is not being attended to as agreed? Some years back an educated Fulanis told me if you have a snake and a Yoruba person in a room, first kill the Yoruba man. They can't be trusted.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by NkayStory(f): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
*Cries in 2023 Yoruba Presidency*

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nicerazor(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Don’t say what you don’t know bros Sowore is an ilaje man not ijaw..
Ikenna0b:

Of course that's what the North wants and they don't hide their intentions about it. What this their announcement says it doesn't matter if the fulani herdsmen are going haywire in your region, attacking, stealing and killing you, surrounding your entire region and creating vigilantes without your approval, shut the Bleep up and be happy with the June 12 celebration we gave to una to compensate for your servitude.

Noone to blame but Afonja. They refuse to learn from their history and the same exact mistake their ancestors did in the past is what their offspring. The results is going to be the exact thing while they decieve themselves of delusional "political sophistication". That appears to be a southern thing because even Igbos, sadly SE, Anioma and River igbo, still fucking go out and have properties outside of Igboland despite the fucking history. The South in general are idiots that refuse to learn from history.

Anyway, It's a good ass thing the entire south, excluding CR, ignored Afonja's revolution. This right here was God's blessing because Yoribas are well known to use others as escape goat. If things they planned flops, they push the Blane on any unfortunate person that makes the mistake on trusting them. My sorry right now is for Cross Rivers and a little for the Ijaws. The Afonjas, including on this forum, since the revolution had flopped have repeatedly tried to push the narrative it's an Ijaw agendy since Sowore is "Ijaw". Knowing this mofos they going to start attempting to blame anybody and everybody to get the attention away from themselves and gain their northern masters trust.

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Danchibez: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/revolutionnow-southwest-conspiring-to-overthrow-buhari-northern-group/

pls, coalition of northern idiots, I will take u people serious when u issue quit notice to all southwesterners to close ur alliance
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have
qoute me let chat
5 years...
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by 247Dior(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat
2011.. 10k
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by joshrooy23(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:
I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have qoute me let chat
I have a 6 years account for sale
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by doublecross(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
yomi96:
because of schmuck like you,the backward north will continue to take us for a ride. Nigeria can never move forward unless the south unite
this nation should just split already. we can't move forward with too many tribes. the question shouldn't be how heavy the word revolution is but rather if we truly need a revolution. we need this badly...

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by igwefivestar(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
yomi96:
because of schmuck like you,the backward north will continue to take us for a ride. Nigeria can never move forward unless the south unite
which south are u talking about? We have given west to North as a collateral for Biafran actualization. So I don't understand what u mean by "unite"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Victornezzar:
Ohhhhh you want unity now??
Nobody wants any useless unity with anyone tho
Just saying wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by airsaylongcon: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
ManirBK:
my friend pls can you tel me the benefits of owning an old fb account that new account dont have?

Harder to create new accounts for their fraudulent activities (short cons). Older accounts are almost unlikely to be deactivated by FB algorithms
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by reuben79: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
North youths always fighting for religious we yorubas always fight for national intrest,revolution as come to stay........tb joshua already prophesied abt it since 14the july 2013,he said carry ur youths along revolution is coming.check ur youtube and confirm
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Victornezzar: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nobody wants any useless unity with anyone tho

Just saying wink
U still dey nairaland shocked shocked
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by humchrix333: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat

I have.. Dm me via WhatsApp 08033756845
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by GGirll: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
izzou:
grin

I've never seen a group as confused as this Coalition of Northern eediots

So Sowore and twenty something people represents a whole region Abi?

Same way Nnamdi Kanu n twenty some thing igbos represents igbos too
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Jacobx007: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yeah, we don't need them anymore, we need new allies for 2023,that's the simple truth, no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Iamgrey5(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Victornezzar:
U still dey nairaland shocked shocked
Why I no go dey grin
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by GeneralPula: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fake news...Mtchewwww!
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by saintneo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

qoute me let chat

How old?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by remiopash: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by GGirll: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=oluwadabira111 post=81038373]Imagine accusing a whole tribe based on the protest of a group of people [/quote

Imagine accusing the whole SE just because a group of people
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by reuben79: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Northern youths are slave to there leaders,dey never see anything game jst started.....buhari will arrest tired #revolution now#
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Shalommy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
FOOLS
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Victornezzar: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Why I no go dey grin
How far na

Omo I shock oo
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by apache4: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

i have since 2007 I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have
qoute me let chat
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by tigerclaws: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Fake news...Mtchewwww!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by archangel1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/revolutionnow-southwest-conspiring-to-overthrow-buhari-northern-group/

we siddon dey look una; two alliances DAT betrayed Jonathan. but then una second point on apology make sense.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by reuben79: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
shegzmartinsduke:
do not 4get the south west conspired to bring bubu to power
d pain of 2015 is still in ur mind u will soon die......southwest no send forking region

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by freeze001(f): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Positivepoint:

A whole report about a group as important as collation of northern group that captured no single name of the spokes person or any of it member. The question is where was this statement made and who made it? This is nothing but fake news.

Stop trying to downplay news that must be hurting and shaking u on the inside. Open it and read, the spokesman for the group is clearly named!

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Iamgrey5(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Victornezzar:
How far na

Omo I shock oo
i dey oh
how school and chicks ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amnesty Int'l Call On Ihierjirika, Minima, Badeh & Others / Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter / Kwara Result Sheets Mistakenly Taken To FCT, While Lagos Own Taken To Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.