Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? (6649 Views)

Stubborn 7 Year Old Boy Exposes His Moms Privates In Public [WATCH] / Why Nairaland Will Never Be Generally Accepted As Facebook, Twitter Etc / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally Small Compared To Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2006
Are Anambra Boys Naturally Stubborn And Difficult?

People have constantly judged me by that fact. The generalized of this analysis has caught up with me.  Is it true?
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by naomi247(f): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2006
There are millions of anambra boys out there. can they all possibly be stubborn? I doubt. I have met cool headed ones among them o.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by hotangel2(f): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2006
Anambra boys (not that i know much) rolleyes But the few ones i went to school with and still go to school with, are sturbborn. In short, IGBO boys are stubborn!
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by IAH(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2006
Not all Igbo boys are stubborn oooooo!
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by hotangel2(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2006
I dont wanna start another tribal thread. So i will agree that, NOT ALL IGBO BOYS ARE STUBBORN!
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by IAH(f): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2006
Hehehehe, you dey fear make Igbo boys no box you? tongue
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by hotangel2(f): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2006
Nne, i still love my tooth ohh. Plus i no want make dem take bone scatter my flesh. grin cheesy
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by snazzydawn(f): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2006
nna men! grin
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2006
;Dyeah Eddy Tells..................thats the word i have been looking for
stubborn and difficult.

its true
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ldollier(f): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2006
hot-angel lol good you disagreed cuz i was about to unleash my fof side

@eddy tells.
i really dont know if anambra boys are stubborn, but i do know that they have this ego that just cant be explained. but i still got mad love for them. oh yea am from anambra. imo boyz are hmm let me keep shut
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by rilla64: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2006
Somebody here needs to concentrate on the question and not keep painting every other tribe but hers black
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by rilla64: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2006
Anambara boys? Dunno if they r difficult, maybe the traders are when u haggle with em. That's for the trader-boys not all anambara boys.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by Seun(m): 3:12am On Jan 22, 2006
Eddy, why don't you judge yourself. Do you think you are stubborn and difficult?
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2006
well, i have been told by alot that am difficult but i dont know about being stubborn.
i only like to do stuff the way i know how it is right *no matter what*. And i really dont like people telling me what to do.

Is that being stubborn
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by mmomi(f): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2006
Eddy Tell, you said it all.Am from Anambra, the boyz believe that when they do what others (esp. their wife)tell em, pple will say that the womam is ruling him. Most of them stay with friends(boys) more than their wifes, so that those friends won't laugh at him/them.

They would make sure their wives don't lack but helping her in domestic works, they will feel that friends will laugh at them.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2006
angry that means they can end up hurting the feelings of their wife in the bid of getting approval from friends  undecided

that isnt fair
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by Zule(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2006
Not all Igbo boys are stubborn oooooo!
hey
be carefully who dat Anambra Boys are very stubborn mind ur words  not Anambra guys  lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2006
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by buzortech(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2006
Hey there, who says we Anambra guys are stubborn. That may not be the right choice of word to use. We have this ego thing(true), but it makes us work harder so our wives will be proud of us. Anambra guys are friendly and fun to be with.
If u don't know an Anambra guy, U don't know anyone grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2006
i dont think anambra guys are the most important guys.................sorry.
I hear they treat their wives well and i hear they 've got tendencies of having kids outside marriage.
And i hear male child is so important to them, they'd sleep with whoever to have one.
TRUE OR TRUER

*maybe i hear too much*
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by buzortech(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2006
lioness:

i don't think anambra guys are the most important guys.................sorry.
I hear they treat their wives well and i hear they 've got tendencies of having kids outside marriage.
And i hear male child is so important to them, they'd sleep with whoever to have one.
TRUE OR TRUER

*maybe i hear too much*

I'll say its true that a male child is important to them
But
1) Its not true they got tendencies of having kids outside marriage. That probability applies to all tribes.
2) Its not true that they'll sleep with whoever to have a male child. Such pressures normally come from parents and it applies to all tribe
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2006
cheesy okay o. so if their wives do not give them a male after many years what does he do?
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by buzortech(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2006
My dad's younger sis has 2 daughters n no male after like 17 years of marriage and he doesn't bother at all. He even totally ruled out adoption. And there are many instances similar to that.

Actions taken in this case are not subject to the stae of origin of the person involved.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2006
ohh okay.................guess your right undecided
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ZuluNation(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2006
I from Abatete in Anambra state, cool cool cool and yes I'm very stubborn. If you have a problem with that just visit me some time in Nevada so we can get this off our chest.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2006
grin grin this is good. A man proud of his origin. But are you difficult too
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2006
@manwhore69 cheesy Your very sttubborn huh.? Is that supposed to be a trait from abatete.
Pls tell us some more grin grin grin I love your confidence
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ZuluNation(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2006
Please my brother it's not a trait, I'm just an out going person, I just can't be pushed around like some rag dull.I wish most Igbo are stubbone them maybe we don't get disrespected from the rest of Nigeria I don't want to mention any tribes.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2006
tongue please do not mention, we dont want to get into a fight.
Am just curious though, are you guys loving
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ZuluNation(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2006
Honey I'm stubborn yes, but I don't go looking for fights. I'm sorry dear hope I did not give you the wrong impression of me.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by lioness(f): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2006
its alright smiley
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by buzortech(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2006
lioness:

tongue please do not mention, we don't want to get into a fight.
Am just curious though, are you guys loving

Anambra guys give the best loving with lots of trips. U got one Anambra guy toasting you?? wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Guinness World Record's Shortest Woman 11pounds And 24.7inches / Zimbabwe Crowns Its 'Ugliest Man' In A Peagant (pix) / We Supply Treated Wooden And Concrete Electric Pole In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.