Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? (6646 Views)

Stubborn 7 Year Old Boy Exposes His Moms Privates In Public [WATCH] / Why Nairaland Will Never Be Generally Accepted As Facebook, Twitter Etc / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally Small Compared To Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by mikebuddy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2006
Quit this topic!,thats all.
Remember i said that i knew you will try to justify
dont dont things round what experience is she even having by the way?
tell me?
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2006
Your got no right to ask anyone to quit a topic

and if you really want to know her experience, maybe you should ask Hot-angel herself

[don't don't things round what experience is she even having by the way?
tell me?/quote]
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ldollier(f): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2006
Eddy Tells:

Guy you call that an insult to anambra state?
That one person generalized her observation in her school to all igbo boys, you decide to raise dust because of that.

I aint givin you rubbish rather, am stating the fact that NOBODY has insulted ANAMBRA STATE in any way what so ever.
This is my state and am not going to let anyone make gest of it. People have spoken maturedly but your just making and insuniating unneccessary assumptions.

2ndly, NOBODY has even insulted Anambra Boys rather individuals have placed their comment and posts which i believe they are entittled to.It doesnt make sense trying to oppress others from saying whats on their mind.

hunnie you are contradicting yourself, you said the purpose why you created this thread was to prove that the thought of others on Anambra boys were wrong. but on the other hand you do say that they are stubborn and difficult. face it!!! you created a thread to tell us on your own stubborness, if it runs in your family oh well, don't come up in here saying that they(Anambra boys) are generally stubborn

Eddy Tells:

Its funny you should say that. You have been showing yours off in various posts.

actually i was stating my point and answering your thread. how did i show stubborness in that, the only stubborness am seeing is the garbage your saying hiss. B.S
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by buzortech(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2006
@Idollier, anything you say, I dey your back fully grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ldollier(f): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2006
buzortech:

@Idollier, anything you say, I dey your back fully grin grin grin angry angry angry

lol good
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ZuluNation(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2006
It hurts me so much to know that the EWU that started this thread is from Anambra state. cry cry cry cry  what a sell out you should be ashamed of your self dude.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2006
@ idioller - The topic was not a conclusion rather a question. *upon say you get eye*
I didnt make a statement of fact but an assumption that needed clarification.
I don't see why your getting your wild horses, going hysterical, cursing, going wild & getting aggressive * perhaps it runs in your family*

Its a pity most people here can't see it and they feel am a sell out. I can make any post ot topic i like. And since it kills people, i think ill go forwardand make more posts on the aggressiveness of Anambra girls and the stupidity of anambra boys *including myself, i no mind* Now y'all can die now

@ Idioller - Aggressive Biiaaattchhh
@ZuluNation - senseless He-goat

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ZuluNation(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2006
Dude you can say what ever you want, you're and always going to be a sell out I mean a nuisance to the human race. But I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of talking to me or coming down to your level so I'll just ignore you from now on...........OMFG what a LOSER.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by buzortech(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2006
Anyone that posts anymore reply to this topic will be regarded by me as an ANAMBRA HATER angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ldollier(f): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2006
Eddy Tells:

@ idioller - The topic was not a conclusion rather a question. *upon say you get eye*
I didnt make a statement of fact but an assumption that needed clarification.
I don't see why your getting your wild horses, going hysterical, cursing, going wild & getting aggressive * perhaps it runs in your family*

Its a pity most people here can't see it and they feel am a sell out. I can make any post ot topic i like. And since it kills people, i think ill go forwardand make more posts on the aggressiveness of Anambra girls and the stupidity of anambra boys *including myself, i no mind* Now y'all can die now

@ Idioller - Aggressive Biiaaattchhh
@ZuluNation - senseless He-goat

grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha can yall imagine this anumanu ofia, dude you are more than a sell out, but then again you did say that you were stubborn and difficult to handle. hunnie aint nobody being agressive, am just defending my state, which i can see that, thats something you dont do. outcast, your parents should be very very ashamed of you. coming online stating some B.S about anambra. if you dont know there are thousands of people viewing this thread, and you might have persuaded them into believing that anambra boys are stubborn and that also adds into another one of those stereotype.

how old are you sef hiss. i got a degree in psychology if your ass is stubborn and difficult we doctors know how to handle you. but looking at the kind stubborness you portrayed here, you are better off in jail. you are a disgrace. utter one more word, na amadioha go fire your mouth. rubbish.

hater
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2006
grin grin grin grin  his is such fun. 
okay firstly, Zulunation, i started ignoring you since the last time it was certified that you are indeed a senseless He-goat. So am not even going to reply your post no mor.
Secondly, Idioller, i sincerely want to apologise, i hope my apology will be accepted  cry
I want to apologise to your husband *that is if you were lucky enough to get one*
because with a mouth and an aggressive nature like yours...... and all your ranting like a mad puppy, your home would be on fire 2/4/7.
puleaseee give your husband my sincere apology because he's keeping a mad dog as a wife.

*i'll opt for a stop of spreading our dirty linen out but if u'd rather continue, feel free angry am game*
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by mikebuddy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2006
@ idollier thank you very well you spoke intelligently
@ buzortech Thank you man you are correct man thumbs up!
@ Zulunation Good also thanks

@ Eddy tell you are only EWU are are OKUKO,EZI,ATULU
igbos help me wetin again b4 i forget
Quit this trend...Go for medical check up to know why you are stubborn.

NONSENCE!!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2006
@mikebuddy,

As for you................... there are no words to describe your level of ignorance.
I see your still in school so i will assume that your still in the learning and *as learning dey shak you* you are trying to use this thread to exhibit your "knowledge"

So your own is not an issue, let the pschology degree holder talk eh. So that at the end of the day we'll know who the neurotic nut case is
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by buzortech(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by mikebuddy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2006
Some people should go and die infact!.....seun i no call names
By the way what are you holding eh?
I have disowned you from Anambra State.
Am yall Boss here!.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ZuluNation(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2006
Guys let's just Ignore that ATULU he seems to be enjoying the attention something he never got from his mom, cause he grew up with his master at Onitsha main market.(local trader). I'm pretty sure he just discovered the internet a couple of years ago, so this is the best thing that's ever happened to the poor guy. LOSER
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ldollier(f): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2006
Eddy Tells:

grin grin grin grin  his is such fun. 
okay firstly, Zulunation, i started ignoring you since the last time it was certified that you are indeed a senseless He-goat. So am not even going to reply your post no mor.
Secondly, Idioller, i sincerely want to apologise, i hope my apology will be accepted  cry
I want to apologise to your husband *that is if you were lucky enough to get one*
because with a mouth and an aggressive nature like yours...... and all your ranting like a mad puppy, your home would be on fire 2/4/7.
puleaseee give your husband my sincere apology because he's keeping a mad dog as a wife.

*i'll opt for a stop of spreading our dirty linen out but if u'd rather continue, feel free angry am game*

buhahaha looks like i hurt someone's feelings cool, so stubborn boy has a heart afterall hahahah

at first i taught i was talking with to a human, little did i know that i was talking to an animal cross breed between a rabbit and a lizard. impotent bastard. you should have expected this when you started such a stupid thread. if your parents think that they have a son, am sorry to inform them, but they have a slowpoke for a son. check my history on other site, i don't back down from a diss. see your hiv infested mouth like "is it true that anambra boys are stubborn". okporoko jungle never mature. ojanja trader.

if your stubbornness is so much hunnie make you try go church, maybe u have some evil spirit.

hunnie, don't feel sorry for my husband boyfriend, just know that he is far more better than you will ever be, well at least he aint stubborn, and difficult to handle. he is also not a sell out.

after viewing this thread i wonder if you would even get a life. local champion. onitsha breed. stubborn bat, ewu congo

apologies in advance, hope that wasn' too mean
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by buzortech(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2006
you still dey talk angry Well atleast i 've got a mum, but has your mum remembered who your dad is or is she still humping around onitsha traders

uncircumcised prick cheesy.

[Posted on: Yesterday at 07:03:59 PMPosted by: ZuluNation
Insert Quote
Guys let's just Ignore that ATULU he seems to be enjoying the attention something he never got from his mom, cause he grew up with his master at Onitsha main market.(local trader). I'm pretty sure he just discovered the internet a couple of years ago, so this is the best thing that's ever happened to the poor guy. LOSER
/quote]
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2006
grin as for you idiot-ller aka "agu wayin". Am going to take it slow because that definitely brings out the agressive tiger in you. tongue

Yes i do have a heart because i was brought up not to fight, especially with females. Secondly, i wrote that to see how you'd react to it. If you had piped down, then i would have assume you were respectable but rather you continued screaming, ranting and challenging a man. you think that is defending your state or brothers ......... mumu and yet you say you get degree for psychology abi na psychotic.  grin grin how i sure say u go school

I don't expect you to back down, i only expect you to keep showing your true nature to all. let people know you for who you truely are. Bitch without home trainning,

[buhahaha looks like i hurt someone's feelings , so stubborn boy has a heart afterall hahahah

at first i taught i was talking with to a human, little did i know that i was talking to an animal cross breed between a rabbit and a lizard. impotent bastard. you should have expected this when you started such a stupid thread. if your parents think that they have a son, am sorry to inform them, but they have a slowpoke for a son. check my history on other site, i don't back down from a diss. see your hiv infested mouth like "is it true that anambra boys are stubborn". okporoko jungle never mature. ojanja trader./quote]
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by mikebuddy(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2006
Posted by: ZuluNation
Insert Quote
You are correct.Not even some years back i think some days back.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2006
@idiot_ller

tongue  What a loser. Your so daft.
This  is a complete irony.
Read your posts and my posts and see who needs the deliverance.
Infact to make things easier for you "memewu", i will make a list of stuff you need to be delivered from.
Take it to your church for deliverance.

Deliverance from:

Jezebel spirit
domineering spirit
abusive tongue
Aggressive nature
bad temper
Pride
inability to shut & listen spirit.

If you think am kidding, ask your pals if you've got these traits.

*uhhh  shocked see what crawled out of the garbage, hey  undecided what do you know, its idioller, and she sure does stink too*

[if your stubbornness is so much hunnie make you try go church, maybe u have some evil spirit./quote]

Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2006
@ mikebuddy
Small boy commot for road.
Go read your books or something, or were you not taught never to interfer in matters of the elders?

[You are correct.Not even some years back i think some days back./quote]
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by mikebuddy(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2006
A wise man also told me not to argue with fools cause people from the distance cant tell who is who. grin grin
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2006
@Idioller

You know what i liked in particular about this post  smiley,  hmmmm the fact that you crossed off the husband. Cos thats one thing you MAY never get, no man wants to live at home with a woman who has a mouth like yours.
Am sure this your boyfriend (assuming u've got one o because lie full ya mouth) is a new one for this year. They never stick around do they   And you taught it was your mama "winching" you. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, YOU are the problem.

[hunnie, don't feel sorry for my husband boyfriend, just know that he is far more better than you will ever be, well at least he aint stubborn, and difficult to handle. he is also not a sell out./quote]
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2006
@idiot-ller

wink nahhh its okay, its just you flaunting your traits

*let dem keep clapping for u & u keep dancing like masquarade in the market place*

[apologies in advance, hope that wasn' too mean/quote]
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2006
well spoken, so you should argue and not do supporters club

[A wise man also told me not to argue with fools cause people from the distance can't tell who is who. /quote]
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by EddyTells(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2006
I am a man and must behave like one.
I have brought low my self to argue and exchange words with a female idiot-ller. All in bid of correcting her.
Now i must retire and maintain my maturity.

Enough is enough.

Seun, feel free to close this thread
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by mikebuddy(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2006
At last my words happened.
Count the number of times i warned you and u called me a student.
Now u gave up.Beef is on man!.
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by ldollier(f): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2006
Eddy Tells:

@Idioller

You know what i liked in particular about this post  smiley,  hmmmm the fact that you crossed off the husband. Cos thats one thing you MAY never get, no man wants to live at home with a woman who has a mouth like yours.
Am sure this your boyfriend (assuming u've got one o because lie full ya mouth) is a new one for this year. They never stick around do they  And you taught it was your mama "winching" you. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, YOU are the problem.

buhahahahahahaha so i hurt your feelings that bad, damn this foolish goat had to reply three times. wow well i stroke once and i do the hurting once. i don't bother replying THREE TIMES. damn that must be painful. don't worry sooner or later you will break down buhahahahah foolish goat

i talk say you need delivering well well, wait o i have the answer for you, eddy goat you see your parents placed a curse on you, thats why your so stubborn and difficult to handle. idiot you come online and even say your stubborn. c this bonga fish, you think say we no go know.

buhahaha oh daiing, hunnie i scratch out the husband because as for right now i got a BF, i will soon be engage though. but what do you have, that picture you dey self-service all night wont do you any good. mumu u dey online dey find the reason to your stubborness. abeg make you hit those books olodo rapata. remember don't forget to go to church, demon possessed goat

u for abuse anambra boys now you sell out, no be main market you dey, dey dia dey sell crayfish. atinga. infact ekwesu head correct pass your own.

Eddy Tells:

I am a man and must behave like one.
I have brought low my self to argue and exchange words with a female idiot-ller. All in bid of correcting her.
Now i must retire and maintain my maturity.

Enough is enough.

Seun, feel free to close this thread

buhahaha hunnie oh sorry, its like all you do is contradict yourself, first everyone was trying to prove your conception(anambra boys) wrong, your stubborness shows and you start dissing, then we diss you back, you say that your ready for the dissing, now you say you want to show your maturity. please like your maturity will work now, that goat brains wey you get. buhahaha when i said i got a degree in psychology you taught i was lying. hunnie i know how to enter one's head, mess their head all up. so i must pat myself in the back because i know i brought down your self esteem. next time you make a post, think before you write. ezi, anu nwuru anwu.

apologies in advance, hope that wasnt too mean cheesy
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by Scorpio(f): 3:10am On Jan 31, 2006
Igbo bois, well they aiite. they like money sha n some of them like a stay at home wifey wink but they're cool cheesy
Re: Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult? by mikebuddy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2006
Thought this trend ended!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Guinness World Record's Shortest Woman 11pounds And 24.7inches / Zimbabwe Crowns Its 'Ugliest Man' In A Peagant (pix) / Lagos Street Fight: Guy Gets Stabbed In The Eye (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.