Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What's Really The Problem Pls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Really The Problem Pls? (1986 Views)

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by frankkydee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Just shut up,

Team #NairalandHasLostItsCredence ... smiley
Y not move for a revolution to bring back those credence of 2005 to 2007 by creating that juicy threads ,No u are handicapped intellectually and dine with irresponsiblility____ A man complaining like my pregnant aunty ,that one na man grin
Create the thread first lets see whether devil from pit of hell will pull it down omo agbaya... grin
The problem is not the credence is losing ,but ur types in millions here who lack ideas to make innocent nigerians smile ,
Create a thread Mr credence lets see grin ,u think is like removing a 17yr old street hoe's panties!

O Damn !!! u are so fvcking jobless ... angry

I curse who made you like this because i am sure you weren't like this before cry cry cry I can't start trading words with you cos you don't deserve it at all

1 Like

Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by frankkydee(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
ubunja:
there I go again?

Are you tracking my messages getting all triggered?

No pls
Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by frankkydee(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
cassbeat:
Ordinary question that needs simple answer akwaetitibabe and ubunja have started dragging land matter on top... Excuse moi François
Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by frankkydee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
luvyaself95:
as for me i think some things some people can't do in real life they do it on social media...
shikena...

That's so true
Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by Amatarasha(f): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
frankkydee:

I curse who made you like this because i am sure you weren't like this before cry cry cry I can't start trading words with you cos you don't what it at all
Go back to school boy ,ur English sucks ....
Mr losing credence @ jati jati forum grin
Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by luvyaself95(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
frankkydee:

That's so true
faceless place you can say who you're not...
Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by frankkydee(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Okay, let me be serious for once and comment on this.

You see Nairaland has a way of turning the most reasonable to the most stupid.A sensible one with no control over his or her mind will end up losing all sensibility and toll the foolish path and likes , shares and cheers are the guardian lights to this path. I laugh when guys and ladies lash at each other here sometimes I wonder to what end?. So after insulting yourselves what happens next? People are getting married every weekend, Families are formed, couples are going on vacation, someone is falling in love, yes some people are even writing their wills as this moments. So what's the point? Why wait emotions on arguments that don't matter?. The funniest part, when you refuse to follow the bandwagon you are called names, from dumb to shallow to childish to manipulator ( lol)

Honestly guys on this section need a lot of growing up to do. grin

I think Its both gender that needs the growing up so as to avoid one sided change or what do you think?
Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
frankkydee:

I think Its both gender that needs the growing up so as to avoid one sided change or what do you think?
You are right.

1 Like

Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by frankkydee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Go back to school boy ,ur English sucks ....
Mr losing credence @ jati jati forum grin

Guess you are enjoying your frustrated life? pls, am not in for all these aggression you are putting up here. Go deal with it!

1 Like

Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by blujoi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
You also need to learn how to ignore and not dignify everyone with a response. It’s a necessary skill on this forum

frankkydee:

Guess you are enjoying your frustrated life? pls, am not in for all these aggression you are putting up here. Go deal with it!

1 Like

Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by frankkydee(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
blujoi:
You also need to learn how to ignore and not dignify everyone with a response. It’s a necessary skill on this forum

Ok
Re: What's Really The Problem Pls? by carter009(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol, you that is bashing guys everywhere, if only you can be serious and stop the blame game, must you end your quote with guys, why not say both gender ,
I don't know what you stand to gain in all this.
MariaLavina:
Okay, let me be serious for once and comment on this.

You see Nairaland has a way of turning the most reasonable to the most stupid.A sensible one with no control over his or her mind will end up losing all sensibility and toll the foolish path and likes , shares and cheers are the guardian lights to this path. I laugh when guys and ladies lash at each other here sometimes I wonder to what end?. So after insulting yourselves what happens next? People are getting married every weekend, Families are formed, couples are going on vacation, someone is falling in love, yes some people are even writing their wills as this moments. So what's the point? Why wait emotions on arguments that don't matter?. The funniest part, when you refuse to follow the bandwagon you are called names, from dumb to shallow to childish to manipulator ( lol)

Honestly guys on this section need a lot of growing up to do. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And See Wonders Here (picture) / This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] / The Worse Has Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.