Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women (6411 Views)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2022
This is a personal experience with a married woman... Honestly, it is only God that will help men o in this generation of very loose married women. I stay in Okota, married with two kids. Although there are a few of them that will just be staring at one with one kind look. But as a man who doesn't even create any space, they hardly see my "gullible" face for ground.

Last last, I stumbled on one early this year when I was taking a stroll in the street before going to work. Prior to this day, we have had few random times we just said hi and good morning to each other, because she looks calmer and a bit serious. We shared contacts and ever since, it's being terrible, I must say.
She pointedly told me she was happy that we shared each other's contact, that she's being wishing that I do that for a long time. Btw, she is married with two kids as well.

Her WhatsApp status daily is a consistent display of love for her husband, appreciation to him for being the best husband any woman could have. Infact she has told me on a number of times that her husband actually brought to the beautiful level she has become. That she doesn't a spend a dime on herself because everything is catered for by him. She's so fond of him, as far as what I observe.

But this woman has some philandering tendencies. She is d one that will be begging one to come online for video calls. A lot of shit already done. Her nudity. She's made herself come cum one day while on vc that I never expected. Frankly, the only thing remaining between us is making those things real. My excuse has always been time availability on my part.

My submission from all these her potential escapades from my study is
She's relatively young, about 28 and more beautiful/sexier since her marriage to the man. And I also think she never really was exposed like that before marriage. During one of our convos, she told me her husband is a "churchy" person who is not really into all these worldly things. She told me her husband may not touch her in more than one month and he won't complain. This woman is starved.

Men, pls some women like fantasy. They like being taken out of boredom into weird stuffs. They like sex. Occasionally, have a romantic chats with them, both physically and online. A few dirty chats I have had with her confirms this. She was all over the moon at the end of them.

I know I won't give in to her eventually as I have done to a lot of them in this category. But am afraid, she may not be lucky with other men who are uncontrollably randy....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Oga hold tight,don't fall for her oo e come be married woman still living with her husband,small thing na rape accusation don enter.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by God1000(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Such women are extremely dangerous, stay away from her

7 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by mardis: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2022
You that is talking, are you sure you're completely safe? We know men o

4 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

cry cry cry
Wow !! You said she was happy you both exchange numbers and she was kinda trying to flirt with you right? But you were the first person to ask for her number. A married man for that matter? Your wife omg !!!

I know I won't give in to her eventually as I have done to a lot of them in this category
Who is gonna believe this talk?
You have seen how vulnerable she can be yet you are chatting and giving her your time. Are you really helping matters or you are just getting the fire flare up the more?

Women like this, need help so that they won't fall into temptation. Talk to her and if she don't want to change cut tiles and save your marriage with her as you are emotionally getting drawn to her as the day goes by.

12 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Oga hold tight,don't fall for her oo e come be married woman still living with her husband,small thing na rape accusation don enter.

If I wanted to, I would have.... I naturally don't do married women
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

cry cry cry
Wow !! You said she was happy you both exchange numbers and she was kinda trying to flirt with you right? But you were the first person to ask for her number. A married man for that matter? Your wife omg !!!

Who is gonna believe this talk?
You have seen how vulnerable she can be yet you are chatting and giving her your time. Are you really helping matters or you are just getting the fire flare up the more?

Women like this, need help so that they won't fall into temptation. Talk to her and if she don't want to change cut tiles and save your marriage with her as you are emotionally getting drawn to her as the day goes by.

In as much as I have already decided not to take it beyond the level it has got to, I really do appreciate your advice.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by RoyalBlu(f): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2022
What kind of friendship were you seeking with her when you collected her number

And what stopped you from deleting her number when she first deviated from normal chats

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2022

Exactly what we've been telling men. This fine 400L level student visited me. She's from a religious background and 90% of her posts are always about forming holy.

She came home (to her father's house) to prepare for exams since she wants somewhere quiet. I have known her and her friend since 2020.

I used to think they were lesbians using Church to cover-up. When two beautiful girls always move together, something is fishy.

I called her and she said she's around. I invited her over to stay in my spare room and read.

The first day, she slept in my bed. I touched nipplés and ass, but didn't do anything and she didn't resist either.

The second day, she read in the spare room and I was in my room exchanging WhatsApp messages with her and told her to come over to my room when she's done reading.

She finished studying, turned off the light, and slept in that room. She refused coming over. In the morning, she was firing prayers as the prayer warrior that she is.

She cooked and we ate. She went to her house to take something and came back a few hours later.

In my house, everything is complete. Free 24/7 light, free TV, free food, free Internet, etc. and even free d*ck.

After watching numerous Nigerian movies, she looked at me and said my house is so boring.

The moment she said this, I knew it's because I didn't give d*ck that's why the house is boring to her.

As someone who hits they gym, the strength to carry her from the living room to my bed room isn't an issue.

I carried her to my room and slammed her on my bed. "No, that's not what I mean," she objected. Immediately, I started talking dirty, gave her a light kiss, spanked her ass, etc. and she was enjoying it.

I gave her a back massage and fingered her. She was so damn wet. Unfortunately, as she was about to c*m, there was a knock on my door. Two of my other female friends were at the door.

I told her to dress and we ran to the parlor as if nothing happened, then I opened the door for them to come in. One of the people that came in is my FWB.

Long story short, I told the 400L student that I only f*ck on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Also, her bestie, is developing feelings for me and I have had the opportunity to be in bed with her severally, but I didn't do anything. That one is always beginning to see me as an idîot who doesn't take advantage of all the opportunities she gives me. It ended at kissing and touching of breast. She too didn't like the fact that I turned her on and left.

So, I told I her can't do anything with her because her best friend who is closer to me will surely know and I don't want to break their friendship.

She wasn't happy I didn't finish what I started. The next day, she left and went back to school. I know her man in school will be the one to reap the fruit of my labor.

Before she left, she told me she can't stay with a man in the same house without them doing anything. You see, these girls just want d*ck, but use Church to cover up.

Oh, yesterday being Saturday, I invited her best friend, but she said she'll come today, being Sunday, after Church. Maybe, I will finally give it to her today and it will be rough.

The moral of the story is: No matter what you provide for a woman, even if everything is perfect, the moment she lacks sex or you don't do it well, you don't turn her on, and you always treat her like your queen, she'll think something is missing and will find it elsewhere to kill that BOREDOM you're causing.

What is she going to find elsewhere? Someone who treats her like a dirty little c*m bank b!tch. It's not everyday she wants to be treated like a queen. She wants the b!tchy treatment too.

So, as a man, it doesn't matter how rich you are and how you provide everything for her — the moment you don't make her p*ssy wet and when it's wet, you satisfy her like the bad boy that she secretly craves, she'll consider the relationship or marriage boring and will find that pleasure somewhere else behind your back.

In her mind, she'll say to herself, "My man has done his best in making sure I don't lack, but he has ignored my sexual fantasies and desires and since he has done his best, let me not stresss him in that department — let me just look for another man who will handle that one. Afterall, in a Church, it's not only one pastor that preaches."

And boom, she finds another man, a man who loves sex and knows how to give it to a woman, but isn't as rich as her main man.

She just wants to fulfill her dirty desires and doesn't want to stress you since you've already tried in other departments.

So, a man, you need to pay some attention to this particular desire, else she'll find it somewhere else and from someone below your level academically and financially.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2022
RoyalBlu:

And what stopped you from deleting her number when she first deviated from normal chats

I never saw her as a married woman. Like I said in my original post, she does not look it at all.... About 28, sexy and beautiful
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by 2dice01: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2022
Normal stuff
They praise their husband on social media still search for other random D

5 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2022
2dice01:
Normal stuff
They praise their husband on social media still search for other random D

Honestly bro. I have specifically warned my wife that I do NOT crave for social media praise-singing. Anything other than showing me love face to face, she should not worry herself..... A lot of women are very fake these days. My eyes and ears have seen and heard enough of them tireeeee

7 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Madam you ehn. grin
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by RoyalBlu(f): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

I never saw her as a married woman. Like I said in my original post, she does not look it at all.... About 28, sexy and beautiful

Well... Your first two paragraphs made it seem you knew she's married.

The best thing you could have done was telling her straight up to stop flirting with you. You encouraged her into getting more bold with her foolishness, here you're now, berating married women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by silibaba: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:
This is a personal experience with a married woman... Honestly, it is only God that will help men o in this generation of very loose married women. I stay in Okota, married with two kids. Although there are a few of them that will just be staring at one with one kind look. But as a man who doesn't even create any space, they hardly see my "gullible" face for ground.

Last last, I stumbled on one early this year when I was taking a stroll in the street before going to work. Prior to this day, we have had few random times we just said hi and good morning to each other, because she looks calmer and a bit serious. We shared contacts and ever since, it's being terrible, I must say.
She pointedly told me she was happy that we shared each other's contact, that she's being wishing that I do that for a long time. Btw, she is married with two kids as well.

Her WhatsApp status daily is a consistent display of love for her husband, appreciation to him for being the best husband any woman could have. Infact she has told me on a number of times that her husband actually brought to the beautiful level she has become. That she doesn't a spend a dime on herself because everything is catered for by him. She's so fond of him, as far as what I observe.

But this woman has some philandering tendencies. She is d one that will be begging one to come online for video calls. A lot of shit already done. Her nudity. She's made herself come cum one day while on vc that I never expected. Frankly, the only thing remaining between us is making those things real. My excuse has always been time availability on my part.

My submission from all these her potential escapades from my study is
She's relatively young, about 28 and more beautiful/sexier since her marriage to the man. And I also think she never really was exposed like that before marriage. During one of our convos, she told me her husband is a "churchy" person who is not really into all these worldly things. She told me her husband may not touch her in more than one month and he won't complain. This woman is starved.

Men, pls some women like fantasy. They like being taken out of boredom into weird stuffs. They like sex. Occasionally, have a romantic chats with them, both physically and online. A few dirty chats I have had with her confirms this. She was all over the moon at the end of them.

I know I won't give in to her eventually as I have done to a lot of them in this category. But am afraid, she may not be lucky with other men who are uncontrollably randy....

I tot they said men enjoy sex than women.

Women only pretend, they need the sex more than the man. So I wonder why men still pay to have sex with a female gender.
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Nyascobar1414: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2022
When you marry a repented eX-h0e... This is what you experience...

Ndiii when you marry you find favour with God... You are learning baa...

This you shall see!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2022
RoyalBlu:

The best thing you could have done was telling her straight up to stop flirting with you. You encouraged her into getting more bold with her foolishness, here you're now, berating married women.

I understand you are saying this because of the woman you are... In her defense!

Am only trying to unearth the frailty of our women these days. I think there should be a kind of robust counselling against an immorality like this. Why married if you cannot be responsible then? My own report is just one out of a million married women are doing.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

I understand you are saying this because of the woman you are... In her defense!

Am only trying to unearth the frailty of our women these days. I think there should be a kind of robust counselling against an immorality like this. Why married if you cannot be responsible then? My own report is just one out of a million married women are doing.

Under any circumstances, it is there are certain things unbefitting of a *married* woman to be imagined doing, let alone flirting...
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by RoyalBlu(f): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

It takes two to tangle...

No way I'll defend foolishness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by ChoCho54(f): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

If I wanted to, I would have.... I naturally don't do married women
After all the romantic video calls and nudity, you are still saying what again?

My friend you have committed adultery with her. How will your own wife react if she stumbled on these your chats?

You are a double home breaker Oga!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by JaneYave(f): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2022
RoyalBlu:

The Chinese will say 'good thinking'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Victerica(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Are you not going to berate married women?
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Victerica(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2022
God get reason why he use childbearing to punish them!

Nonsense!

But OP, you mumu oooo, for leading her on even when you don know say she's married and even for the fact that, you are married!

You are cheating on your wife?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by obi4eze(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2022
angry

Your story goes to show that you're also stupid and will soon sleep with her if you don't retreat.

Why are you doing video call with her? Do you both have any business that must be discussed via vc?

While you blame her also know that you have given her a lot of space already. You claim that you don't have time for her. So if you have time you will sleep with her?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by RoyalBlu(f): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Victerica:

Are you not going to berate married women?

Of course. I alluded to that in my post.

*Only a foolish woman cheats on her partner in a committed relationship for any reason whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2022
obi4eze:
angry

Your story goes to show that you're also stupid and will soon sleep with her if you don't retreat.

Why are you doing video call with her? Do you both have any business that must be discussed via vc?

While you blame her also know that you have given her a lot of space already. You claim that you don't have time for her. So if you have time you will sleep with her?

On the flip side, I found your comment funny. Anyways I acknowledge that I Bleep up too

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Kobicove(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2022
I still do not understand why you were doing video call with her?

That act alone is subtle invitation undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by 2dice01: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

Honestly bro. I have specifically warned my wife that I do NOT crave for social media praise-singing. Anything other than showing me love face to face, she should not worry herself..... A lot of women are very fake these days. My eyes and ears have seen and heard enough of them tireeeee
Good one bro
Everything about women is competition
Those caption on social media
bestie for life
ride or die
etc are all scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by RedpillAnalyst: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2022
@ damo2014 The easiest way to get yourself killed is by messing with another man's wife. If turning women on is your thing there are many women hot in their panties leave married women out the pool. These married men are very emotional and may not hesitate to take you out.

@ iLegenddNoReply Let us be realistic, No man will consistently blow a woman's back out. It is delusional for men to think they can sustainably do this. Most sex-starved teen boys think this is the way until life starts happening. You have work to do, finances to take care of, parents to support, business to grow and all and adding purn level performance to the equation is not possible. You think Dangote or Otedola was laying the pipe down consistently and billions started coming in

LovePeddler,s will be LovePeddler,s anyways, you will wish for nymphomaniac until you find one and you will realize that is the worst wish that ever came to fruition. if a woman can't inhibit herself that is on her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by medriano: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Shameless lose married women. I only feel sorry for the unfortunate men that married them.
You OP, I see you you enjoy your flirty chat with her. What stops you from blocking her?
You are irresponsible too.
Imagine her husband stumbles on your chat with her, what would be your excuse? What do you think would happen?
You don’t want something, don’t encourage it.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2022
medriano:
Shameless lose married women. I only feel sorry for the unfortunate men that married them.
You OP, I see you you enjoy your flirty chat with her. What stops you from blocking her?
You are irresponsible too.
Imagine her husband stumbles on your chat with her, what would be your excuse? What do you think would happen?
You don’t want something, don’t encourage it.

Thanks bro. Blocking her? This i have just done

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

You said the op who is also a married man should hold on tight.

If he doesn't want to have sex, why is he still chatting with the woman.

I am sure, he must have shown his dick to her.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? / Are There Girls That Genuinely Don't Like Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.