Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... (22251 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Houseofglam7(f): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Danwakae(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
SO THE DEVIL IS NO LONGER THE ENEMY OF CHRISTIANS ?

ABI YOU PEOPLE SAID THE BIBLE SAID U SHOULD PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMIES ....

IMAGINE A PASTOR SAID THEY SHOULD PRAY FOR ARMED BANDITS AND ASKED GOD TO SMIT HIS ENEMIES....

THE ENEMIES ARE VERY RIGHT ON THEIR CRITICISM..

THE THING TOUCHED THE PASTOR HEART....LOLS
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Stop critisizing him, everybody is looking for means of survival, and same with him, you people should find yours legally too, after all he no force them to give am money na. Abeg watin i fit do to make money jawe, i would have preferred pastoral/ministry work but my mouth no sweet.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Get ready to be smitten angry
Yea! he can smitt my butt! sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Israelpeters(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
In as much I cannot criticizing a man of God I felt that people calling you out for not responding to the insecurities in Nigeria despite one of your son's is the number two citizens of the country does not mean they are enemies papa the truth is always bitter because you should be a voice to the church of Christ against injustice

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?
It makes sense if you take him as your enemy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Israelpeters:
In as much I cannot criticizing a man of God I felt that people calling you out for not responding to the insecurities in Nigeria despite one of your son's is the number two citizens of the country does not mean they are enemies papa the truth is always bitter because you should be a voice to the church of Christ against injustice
Well said
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
It makes sense if you take him as your enemy
Well.. he can smitt my butt!! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
gypsey:
Well.. he can smitt my butt!! smiley
Lol grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by InvertedHammer: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
/
Adeboye should read his Bible again.

Moses vs Pharaoh

Modecai/Esther and the king.

Nathan vs King David.

He cannot maintain silence in the face of evil and claim to be a man of God. Although I have always believed that Adeboye is of the devil.

/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by 775chris(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Timoleon:
undecided ehm ehm eskis sir¿ are you telling us that anyone who questions you is your enemy?

Eh sir, you are joking right?
pls is pst Adeboye Buari DAT people vote for ? leave d old man alone oooo ,
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by asahnwaKC: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
See wetin man of God de talk....no be your fault...na the sheeps....wey de worship you I believe undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Kingosytex(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
StrikeBack:
Give us the name of your "enemies"
Ekakamba:
Your own better ooo...
You even know your enemies? Jesus is Lord!
StrikeBack:
Give us the name of your "enemies"
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by monex(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted"

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by tojahh(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
gypsey:
Yea! he can smitt my butt! sad

Haha Baba permit me to say.... You don madt.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by haryothosyn93(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
I have a friend when his fed up with situation like this, he will say "tor"
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by joshepade(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
careytommy37:
So your critics are now your enemies? undecided
I wonder o.
I think the devil should be his enemy not his critics
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by qleap2all(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Timoleon:
undecided ehm ehm eskis sir¿ are you telling us that anyone who questions you is your enemy?

Eh sir, you are joking right?
Baba is a Yoruba man, what's translation of critic in Yoruba language.? Alatako, anyone attacking you will be termed as an enemy because he is against you!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Timoleon(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
775chris:
pls is pst Adeboye Buari DAT people vote for ? leave d old man alone oooo ,

He isn't God either that he should be 'unquestionable'

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
tojahh:

Haha Baba permit me to say.... You don madt.
I permit you! grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Crooked pastor, He can smitt by butt! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by expert234: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Phemmyhohjor:
Don’t dare make a true man of God your enemy!!!! He/She is a representative of God Almighty himself!!!

And you should not be daft enough to swallow every rubbish a "man of God" tells you. If you are wise at all, you will pick only the beneficial words and dump the wrong ones. NO PREACHER IS PERFECT. Only an idiot will not know this.

How will a man of God tell you that his critics are his enemies and you will swallow it? Why are you this mentally and spiritually empty?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Timoleon(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
qleap2all:

Baba is a Yoruba man, what's translation of critic in Yoruba language.? Alatako, anyone attacking you will be termed as an enemy because he is against you!

But we are not in Yoruba class na? I would also like to believe there's a better word than 'alatako' for that translation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Edyice: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
The one with calling ooo , the one without calling ooo
Adeboye has involve ALL his family including cousins at redeem grin grin

Some see it as progress, while others SEE it as FAMILY business venture grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by LLMG: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Learn to mind your business and leave others to mind theirs.
gypsey:
Crooked pastor, what is he Gibberring About now?

I pity his gullible worshippers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Xtianity Under My Feet..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Fitnessguru: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
So, those who called you to react when Christians are being killed are your enemies? Haba, there is God ooo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Fitnessguru: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
So, those who asked you to react when Christians are being killed are your enemies? There's God ooo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by sweetilicious(f): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Just like you are too.Read Eph baby.We all have the same dominion in christ Jesus.There is no demarcation between the jews and the gentiles anymore.Except you are still there.I and my family have become one in christ.
Phemmyhohjor:
Don’t dare make a true man of God your enemy!!!! He/She is a representative of God Almighty himself!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by divineappo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
but u replied Daddy Freeze when he was attacking ur source of income (tithe)
Adeboye the hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 / Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.