Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (53358 Views)

Out Of The 21 Drug Peddlers On Death Roll In Indonesia, 20 Are From Anambra / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by tigerclaws: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Melian:

Clap trap stupid trash. NgadaAwo amaka Lol
[/s]
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by tsdarkside(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
obama30:

what is federal government presence in Anambra and entire Igbo land? only Military and Fulani's Barrack and checkpoint. you have to create job for to get work. all the Jobs, agricultural programs, most of schools are in the north and west. why can't people look for their bread elsewhere if your really truth and sympathetic you need to tell federal government make their presence known in igboland by create thing some bases amenities for the people. the other the the NPA director said that only lagos port is good to serve the entire nation, concession of river Niger will create enough job for youth. return Enugu airport to international the APC government meet it. support our farmers the way you support northern farmers. don't make crocodile tears inside your smile at them

the problem with that is,would your groups like ohaneze,ipob and others accept that....!!?

military patrol was just passin through the street were cownunus compound was and it ended in drama....
they were not even interested in the fool too....
wetin....??....street before is compound belongs to the fool too....??

the same with shias....
sheisse....since when the street belongs to you only....??

na una dey piss off people away and then wonder why nothing is their or its on purpose....

chai....una wahala too much....
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by StoneLucifer: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
This woman is a bloody F00L...Never liked her a bit.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Kingsley10000: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ozubulu people take note
you guys are spoiling our names
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Antichristus: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.

So those directly concerned, who celebrate people who suddenly and questionably become rich can become more educated and informed, warning their people to desist from get-rich-quickly schemes like this.

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by KaptainAfrika: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
1. Lets look at the severity for the punishment for the crimes - one is death, the other is imprisonment. If you will take a deep breath and stop being a tribal defender, you will see that the one that attracts the death penalty needs to be addressed immediately, drug smuggling carries the death penalty and as soon as this is dealt with, Nigerians mostly from Anambra won't have to die.

2. You should be happy that something is being done to save the lives of majority Igbo drug smugglers (since you want to be a tribalist) - those intending to smuggle and those convicted, from the death penalty.

3. As a tribal defender, you will be the first to shout that Abike is abandoning your Igbo brethren and facing her Yoruba brethren, if as Head of the Diaspora Commission, she abandons your Igbo brethren to the death penalty of the countries whose laws they have run foul of.

4. If you know someone from Anambra going to the abroad, ask him or her if she's smuggling drugs, dissuade the person and save a life.

NkayStory:

How many plans has she laid for millions of crooked yorubas scamming folks all over the World...with 99% of credit-card fraudsters in the UK alone being yorubas..

You lots will dance to this surugede beats you are playing...bookmark that.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Olatara(f): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Clergy20:

But you find it comfortable calling killers by their tribe (Fulani herdsmen) but uncomfortable calling the state of drug peddlers.
Such hypocrisy sad
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by KaptainAfrika: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
1. Okay you speak as an Igbo man, who made you the representative of Igbo men ?

2. How does this connect with Yoruba Person ?

3. And Fulani ?

4. Nairaland has a spelling correction feature - use it nna.

5. You have made no sense at all, I am sorry. I have tried to match your response to what I typed and I am having trouble making sense of it.

legitnow:

U WANT TO COLLECT IGBO FROM ME?

I SPEAK AS AN IGBO MAN.

IF U WANT TO COLLECT THE IGBO AND THINK U CAN, OYA TAKE IT?

THE WAY YORUBA MEN REASON IS A MAJOR CAUSE FOR CONCERN.

BUT WITH US IGBO OR FULANI, U DEFINATELY MET UR MATCH.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Freshmaxi: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abeg make I hear word.. That woman na bastared.. How she take know say all 20 niggas na Anambra? How she take carry her investigation before coming here to talk nonsense.. Mean while I am a true son of Amambala..we are blessed no matter how you putam... Ife eji abu Onye Anambra erika
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Omeizadean(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.

So that the next igbo man thinking of carrying drugs should reflect on this and have shame.

So now they re no longer biafrans but Nigerians... From the zoo ?
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by CableWire: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abike. Abike. Abike... You always talk to castigate Igbos.
Kontinu, we ve all known your likes of Remi Tinubu, 5% wing-champion etc. and are not moved cos it's been in your blood from your other lives.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Omeizadean(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Astark:
You won't mention their state of origin if they achieve positive thing. You'll group them as Nigerians

OK if that's ur way of viewing this then know humanity dont like it when u bleeped up. So go and sin no more. Next comment plsp
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by KahlDrogo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yeastern Shiite amaka!!!! grin
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by tigerclaws: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Yeastern Shiite amala!!!! grin
[/s]
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by KahlDrogo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
yemmight:
Do you see reason why we can have Igbo person as a Nigerian President?
Especially those shiite ibos with a great love for zakzaky. grin

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by NkayStory(f): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
1. Lets look at the severity for the punishment for the crimes - one is death, the other is imprisonment. If you will take a deep breath and stop being a tribal defender, you will see that the one that attracts the death penalty needs to be addressed immediately, drug smuggling carries the death penalty and as soon as this is dealt with, Nigerians mostly from Anambra won't have to die.

2. You should be happy that something is being done to save the lives of majority Igbo drug smugglers (since you want to be a tribalist) - those intending to smuggle and those convicted, from the death penalty.

3. As a tribal defender, you will be the first to shout that Abike is abandoning your Igbo brethren and facing her Yoruba brethren, if as Head of the Diaspora Commission, she abandons your Igbo brethren to the death penalty of the countries whose laws they have run foul of.

4. If you know someone from Anambra going to the abroad, ask him or her if she's smuggling drugs, dissuade the person and save a life.

Your points are meaningless,therefore own your tribal inclinning and stop tryingnto be smart by half cos you are failing..

You must be a kid to come up with those senseless points above...Nigeria is known,derided,avoided and scorned by the International Community as the scam capital of the Wirld of which your Yoruba tribe is a major player....but no we shouldnt talk about that?

On-line transactions are being nullified by the International community because of our reputation as the scam capital of the World of which your yoruba is a major player and we shouldnt talk about that?

Yorubas in the UK are over-represented in credit-card fraud,identity-thefts et al there,to the point where British Metropolitan Police learn Yoruba in other to crack the criminal sydicates abound there...thereby tarnishing the image of everyone else as crooks but we shouldnt talk about that?

So how come Abike Daboru has not named and shamed them ever?

The intentions of Abike Daboru-Kerewa(yeah thats her new name) and you folks here are obvious to many of us...Sooner or later,y'all will dance to the Surugede drums you have been beating...

E remain small.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
LLobiorah:
Damn!

Enemies are already grooving around.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by adeomoakin1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
they cant be refered to as a Nigerian because they always refer to Nigeria as a Zoo
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by selemo: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
This is really a bad record. 20 out of 21. But what is the essence of giving us the state? is it to start another on line tribal war or what?
It is important in statistics and investigations and also problem solving...
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Augustenite(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:

Kip quite, Nigerian ko Naijarian ni.We know you people before. Ole buruku.

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by tigerclaws: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Especially those shiite ibos with a great love for zakzaky. grin
[/s]
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Elvis778(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
DannyCool1:

No doubt... every tribe in this country is doing well abroad, not only the ibos. I have friends and collegues that are from the East doing very fine, well most of them grew up here in the West, not the ones that came to Lagos to learn apprenticeship.
The truth here is that, the rate is becoming alarming!! How can a single state produce 20 out of 21 drug dealers on a death row??
In fact, she might have mentioned the state out of pain!! Just imagine.
The truth is if we all speak one language in this country, it won’t have been an issue. Certain states in the US get mentioned all the time for crime! She’s just trying to call a spade a spade. The rate at which these guys look for money is crazy and we must start to look for how best to stop it. For instance, someone ones told me that these guys sometimes are invited by family members. Hence knowing and sensitizing the zones will not only be efficient but avoid waste of resources.
the Nigerians she told us are in Saudi, waiting for their turn to be executed, did she tell us their names? Talk more of their state?
Hope you've seen the list?
But she was quick to tell us the names of those who went for robbery at the bureau de change in UAE, not only their names, but telling us that "They are from the east" and has to be disgraced to deter others from such crime,
now tell me, why was she reluctant to tell us the names of those in Saudi, or tell us that more than 21 are from the west, so we'll know she's just and not being biased.
She's simply a bigot and has natural hate for igbos.

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by LLobiorah: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Enemies are already grooving around.

Who be enemies wey dy groove?
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
NkayStory:

We are not one pple....However,yorubas are equally as criminally-minded internationally

..yorubas can have fun here but another thread with a yoruba scammer in the UK or US will soon come up and Igbos will make a mince-meat out of you..

My take??...we are not one pple reason why some of us support the disintegration of this country!

Who is this
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by GMbuharii: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yyeske:
The Igbos schemed themselves out because of politics of hate and emotions, have you asked yourself why the Igbos were always in the ruling party since 1960 till recently when the newer generation lost touch of what national politics was all about, as in how the older generation of Igbos played theirs and remained relevant in the scheme of things unlike today

Yes,ngige and okorocha schemed themselves out...uzor Kali schemed himself out.....

Happy one Nigeria o....
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by GMbuharii: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
gurnam:

The comment is not meant for you to tell me your opinion, which I don’t care about, I’m just saying it as it is

Baba niyen

grin
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by McRhymesman: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
why not call then Nigerians
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Obamaofusa: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
I think Dabiri would not have done that but for the pain of knowing that a particular people constitute the highest number of drug traffickers in West Africa and also have a lot of their people on death row in some of the Asian countries.Dabiri should name the Yorubas on death row in Saudi too(I think some Igbo guys have already done that.Those Yoruba and Hausa names are very minute compared to that of our brothers from the East).
It is a tough job for Dabiri as a Yoruba woman.She should henceforth say the names of the criminals be it Yoruba,Igbo or Hausa as a deterrent.
Somebody should download or get a book written by a white man on illicit drug dealings... prof Ellis....he did say that Igbos especially Anambrans have the highest number of Drug traffickers in West Africa.
That is huge.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by uba1991: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
The same people that were shouting FULANI HERDMEN are now complaining because they mention anambara

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Yyeske(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
NkayStory:

Your brains are sparking and needs the help of a psychiatrist to have you thinking right.

Polluting my mentions with your presence will not give you the help you really need.

Mr I'gbo-man' from osun oshogbo.
Indonesian Buddhist from Russia, hope you've learnt enough already before you resort into insults which is your trademark as usual

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.