Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos (51226 Views)

Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
This our Prophetess. I was thinking she will convert the Oba or something.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by kenzysmith: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
K
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Paulo3ree(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
It seem like this one has pride issue

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by HitSong: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
NOT OSU

Beautiful cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Nyamiri: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
gurunlocker:
Na all this juju dem go take enter plane grin grin

Which juju?
Pope no dey carry him rosary and incense enter plane?
Pleading blood of Jesus and Holy ghost fire na wetin?

There is nothing the Ooni does that the Pope doesn't do or they don't do in Mecca. It's all about the side you belong which influences your perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by AngelicBeing: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amuocha:
What Emir of Daura can not do angry
Our Obi of Onitsha is amazing....God Bless Our Kings cheesy
Hian, Emir of Daura is eating egunje from his domain in Daura, I think they get 5 percent from the local government to marry plenty iyawo, fúçk hoes, eat suya, drink Hennessey and champagne, sleep in cosy hotels, collect brown envelopes from Abuja and do absolutely nothing in their domains, bunch of parasites flexing with government money and doing nothing to bring about peace, development etc in their domains grin

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Daroxle(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
If ur talented in music, photography Nd fashion designs
Add us up on WhatsApp:07054001030

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by tigerclaws: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
HitSong:
NOT OSU

Beautiful cool
[/s]
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Roon9(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
anonyx40088:

Oga give up na
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by youngRx(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
my problem is, they just go there, take plenty selfies and come back. with absolutely no template for making even their own neighborhood look as grand as the one they visited overseas. no plans to improve our education or technology to the standards abroad. and these are our leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Have never seen or heard that any royalty anywhere in the world travel like this untop tax payers money.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Nyamiri: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
slowice:
undecided e carry jess man enter Canada.... Native doctor don jant

Your Pope no dey carry him incense travel?
Adeboye no dey carry tambourine and olive oil travel?

Colonialism has made you have slave mentality to look down on your own thing.

Other continents export religion, na only Africans no fit export their religion cos of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Nyamiri: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amuocha:
What Emir of Daura can not do angry
Our Obi of Onitsha is amazing....God Bless Our Kings cheesy

Obi of Onitsha wey be say na Adenuga dey feed am?
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by VirtuesEmpire(f): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
lacastre:
International socio-economical Oba not the one that will b fighting market women to pay dues
You are a true Nigerian grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Bukden16(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
My neighbor

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Icon79(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Style? What style

You'd say stupid rituals. That's why some Oyibo people see you all as savages and voodoo worshippers angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by SooCute(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
fuckerstard:
Na this kain oba i go like to be..

I hope it is not what am thinking, this guy wey dey travel up and down so. lipsrsealed

should we spill it?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
What is the meaning of this rubbish?!
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by sogodihno: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
funmijoyb:
[s]Oba of benin more matured. Ooni makes his tribe vulnerable and looked down upon. he's a guy man .

I represent alaafin of Oyo and d richest mornarch from ondo state[/s] .

If u dont have something reasonable to say. Just keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by planetx: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hope he meets the Canadian prime minister after making all that noise.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Kapeter(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
King of oduduwa. Greatest king straight outta Africa
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
maestroz:
Canadian authorities are partial...

Ooni no write ielts yet he had his way in...lol

Rule is not for everyone, there are exceptions.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Kapeter(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
youngRx:
my problem is, they just go there, take plenty selfies and come back. with absolutely no template for making even their own neighborhood look as grand as the one they visited overseas. no plans to improve our education or technology to the standards abroad. and these are our leaders.
so you mean we now run monarchy form of govt?
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by D1zion: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

What is this one saying
hmmm.abi!
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by D1zion: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nyamiri:

Is that all?

You said they stole your phone and poverty made you unable to buy another one. I wonder if your sense was in the phone they stole.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by TemmyT002(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why am I envying him na
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by mamajj17(f): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is the lastest Film to be watched...COMING TO CANADA, buy yr copy now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Engrduke: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
funmijoyb:
Oba of benin more matured. Ooni makes his tribe vulnerable and looked down upon. he's a guy man .

I represent alaafin of Oyo and d richest mornarch from ondo state .

You are well-informed.
And for those who are hellbent on distorting Yoruba history since the First Republic because of the then Alaafin's political opposition, "History of Yoruba" by Samuel Johnson, an expatriate, is a good reference.

If traditional rulers are still referred to as custodians of culture and tradition based on historical antecedents, an Alaafin remains the foremost Yoruba king, come rain come sun.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by slowice(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nyamiri:

Your Pope no dey carry him incense travel?
Adeboye no dey carry tambourine and olive oil travel?

Colonialism has made you have slave mentality to look down on your own thing.

Other continents export religion, na only Africans no fit export their religion cos of stupidity.

This guy... Re you sure you re normal? What I wrote was just for fun and you re abusing as if someone killed your fada here

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Horus(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTciO8WOOx4

Ooni of Ife's Visit to Canada Part 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) / The Great Songhai Empire / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.