Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos (51236 Views)

Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Horus(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5raGK9l51h0

The Arrival of Ooni of Ife to canada
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Morenikeji070: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
I can see you need to make more research about your culture. Firstly do you know the meaning of Oni of Ife secondly do you think Oni of Ife is just like other obas..... you need to know more about oduduwa before you can define Oni throne and job.... wake up from you sleeping mood.
funmijoyb:
Oba of benin more matured. Ooni makes his tribe vulnerable and looked down upon. he's a guy man .

I represent alaafin of Oyo and d richest mornarch from ondo state .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by ElsonMorali: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good representation.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by doctore212(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
How can I apply to be one of this his entourage.

Me I like to dey travel too, even if na to carry bag.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by emerged01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nyamiri:

Is that all?

You said they stole your phone and poverty made you unable to buy another one. I wonder if your sense was in the phone they stole.

grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Printerscanner: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
funmijoyb:
Oba of benin more matured. Ooni makes his tribe vulnerable and looked down upon. he's a guy man .

I represent alaafin of Oyo and d richest african mornarch from ondo state Oba Ugboland.

Change what you are drinking. It's affecting your brain.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by slowice(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nyamiri:

Ayelala kill your father.

Lol... Local boy, cursing his ancestors

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Mrhonesty: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
funmijoyb:

I represent alaafin of Oyo and d richest african mornarch from ondo state Oba Ugboland.
You belong to the young generation, you also lack history.
Ooni is crystal clear and different from Alaafin of Oyo. Check previous Oonis, they were socialites, biz mogus and honestly not in Obas of Benin's grades.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Fideo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Onirisa arole oodua. Kabiyesi
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by dannielight(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
funmijoyb:
Oba of benin more matured. Ooni makes his tribe vulnerable and looked down upon.

But how now. Explain.
[url]here[/url]
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by babaireti(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Long live your Majesty
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Rubbish. This man no get charisma at all, him just dey force the thing to come out and the thing refused to come out
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by femi4: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
fuckerstard:
Na this kain oba i go like to be..

I hope it is not what am thinking, this guy wey dey travel up and down so. lipsrsealed
Are you ready to eat human skull

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
funmijoyb:

You just read the headline and commented. Why not go through the whole writeup and see if sitting in the Palace is better. What is the important of a monarch that sits in the Palace for 100 years without adding value to his community and people?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Omoboy50(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
may God continue to bless our king oni of ife..... meanwhile i need a job ooooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by lloyds(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wife looks pregnant.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by funmijoyb(f): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
ruffbamreal:

You just read the headline and commented. Why not go through the whole writeup and see if sitting in the Palace is better. What is the important of a monarch that sits in the Palace for 100 years without adding value to his community and people?
I'm sure you know I'm telling d truth. I'm yoruba here too . Ooni's visit should be strictly by invitation of a prime minister or president of a country.like this one now he can send his representatives to Canada..

He's now a celebrity which ought not to be so, now ordinary wizkid will be more welcomed more than Ooni in many countries.
Oba Ugbo , begin and Alaafin get respect than did

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by teehay45(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Arole Oodua keep doing us proud.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

What is this one saying
trash
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by adetem(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who is that person at the front of ooni wearing tiger skin
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by HeightsKE: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Nyamiri:

Ayelala kill your father.
There seem to be bias in nairaland.
Cc tigerclaws seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos by iPopAlomo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Will be be coming to Ottawa...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid? / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) / The Great Songhai Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.