Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,964 members, 7,866,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (17557 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / What's The Reason Some Guys Do This? / Picture: Is It True That This Is The Reason Some Girls Fail Biology Practicals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
san26dy:

thank you my brother!

Ask God why he created women in several varieties of dangerously curvy dimensions, what is the purpose of well rounded, jiggly buttocks and thighs. I see uniquely different ones everyday and each one is dangerously tempting. wetin make man do, when you are assaulted at home and weakened to be assaulted again outside grin
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by harakiri(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
All dis married people sef.You think say na only you?Even girlfriend wey i don get for years don tire me to dey phuck and i neva marry.From dating already, i don know say nothing dey special to look forward to as per bedmatics after marriage.Na same ol same ol.

Another reason might be because women tend to shy away from phucking after child birth.There are 4001 reasons for this as explained in the website below :

www.womensinfidelity.com
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by chayooh(f): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
I dön't think that a woman's brandin can seriously make a man cheat. I'm married and i believe as young as i am, i should take care of myself but even at that, there are times my hubby says he's tired n stuff. If a man is inclined to cheat, he most likely will. It's usually an ego fn. Sme men v vry young, pretty wives @ home bt still cheat in order to add to their list of CONQUESTS.
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by anytaij: 11:06am On May 22, 2012
THE BEST THING I THINK ONE CAN DO WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED IS FOR YOU TO MAKE HIM SEE AS THE PERSON HE EVER GOT MARRIED TO(SEXY MAMA). MOST WOMEN ONCE THEY ARE MARRIED THEY STOP TAKING CARE OF THEMSELVES THEY LOOK LIKE HOUSE MAIDS SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT YOU THE WIFE TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOUR HUSBAND SO I DON'T REALLY BLAME GUYS THAT DO SUCH.
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by luckgames(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2012
chayooh: I dön't think that a woman's brandin can seriously make a man cheat. I'm married and i believe as young as i am, i should take care of myself but even at that, there are times my hubby says he's tired n stuff. If a man is inclined to cheat, he most likely will. It's usually an ego fn. Sme men v vry young, pretty wives @ home bt still cheat in order to add to their list of CONQUESTS.

Smart Lady
Men are weak and The way some women move it!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by kittykat1(f): 6:03pm On May 22, 2012
To put it simply, they don't cheat because of you.

In most cases, cheating doesn't have anything to do about how they felt in the relationship or how they feel about you. In many cases, men who cheat had a very healthy sex life with their partner and still they cheated.

Stats show that their isn't much difference between the number of women and the number of men who cheat on their partners.

So, what is it that makes people cheat?

I am going to go a little scientific about this.

Dopamine.

It's a little chemical that's released in the brain,when we accomplish something.For men, and women both, most amount of this chemical is released when we have sex.However, laboratory experiments have shown that the amount of dopamine released when you have sex with the same partner is reduced over time.

But if you are having sex with a different partner, the amount of dopamine released is still the sae.Basically, our biology wants us to mate with as
many people as possible.Now, I am not saying that we should all just become sluts nd have sex with as many people as we can. I am just trying to explain why it's so hard to resist the temptation when the circumstances are right.

If your man has a chance to sleep with someone else,the temptation is extremely high. Especially after he hasn't received a good dose of dopamine in a long time. In a lot of cases, men are not strong enough to resist
that temptation. In many cases, men will actively avoid any such circumstance where they can't resist their
temptation.

However, if they are in a relationship which they don't want to lose, and they are with someone they love and adore. They will even stop themselves from cheating even if they have a women who is willing to sleep with them and no chance of getting caught.

Cheating is wrong. It damages a relationship on many levels. And if a man understands this, he will try his best to avoid it. But you have to understand, sometimes even his best is not enough to resist that temptation.

On the other hand, their are some guys who are actively cheating on their girlfriends. They are the type of guysyou need to stay away from. You can easily understand the difference between someone who is cheating on purpose
and someone who cheated as a one time mistake.

It is possible that someone loves you and they make a mistake once in their life. If they feel guilty about it and admit their mistake, then it's up to you to forgive them or leave them. But if a guy is cheating on your constantly, then you know you are with a douche-bag and their is no way you
should give them another chance.

Either ways, you should know that guys never cheat on their girlfriends to hurt them or for revenge. Even though their actions might hurt their girlfriends,it wasn't their intention. Most of the time, they were
just caught up in the moment.

Oh and before you say "If someone really loves their girlfriend, they would never cheat on her", I want to say I agree with you.

But let me put it in another way.

"If someone really loves their girlfriend, he would never WANT TO cheat on her or hurt her."
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by 2sexy(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2012
Kitty-Kat, there you go again. Thumps up!
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Rexious(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
I think the real question for men should be: What is the right thing to do if you're in that situation tomorrow? Nature doesn't change; once a cheat you'll remain a cheat forever. Telling people that ur wife isn't attractive to you anymore is just an excuse for you to go back to ur old habit. There're people who marries not so attractive women but stick to them come rain come shine.
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by lifesabeach: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
MAN B*OOBS, POT BELLY, WRINKLY/SHRINKED UP BALLS AND GREYING PUBIC HAIRS ARE ALSO NOT ATTRACTIVE. MEN SHOULD REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by tpia5: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
hope some of you dont end up with praying mantis [plural], in the name of adultery and fornication by force.
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by tpia5: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
praying mantis:

Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by tpia5: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
jay bee: but don't you think the women who marry them ought to know what they are bargaining for before they take that step?
People just don't change over night.
WTF So why does he pledge loyalty on the wedding day if he isn't ready for it...smh nonsense
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Adaeze003(f): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
ZIM DRILL:

who WRECKS a home/marriage

the one who goes out of home/marriage to cheat or the 3rd person is involved with the one who goes out home/marriage to cheat
The one who goes out of the home to cheat... harlotz are always gon be there,they don't come to the home to disturb you. Girls will always be half naked on our streets so its up to the man to think with his head and not his joyrod. The moments he succumbs, he's wrecking his home.
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Every body seems to attribute this ugly and egregious act to the male folk.is it that women dont engage in extra-marital affairs? Every one seem to be accusing de men wit anathematous platitudinous verbose.
Re: Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by canDy4eva(f): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
queeneve:
What the hell? You saying that it a right for a man to cheat if his wife is not keeping up with her body? What about you motherfuggin men? I have seen FIONE WOMEN with bad bodied men that they love so you married for superficial reasons then YOU DESERVE any ill aftermath you incurred because that STUPID to married someone BASED ON HOW THEY LOOK ALONE,

my dear, d world z rili goin crazy! Marrin 4 d rong reason z d worse tin any1 should get involved wit. Ur ryt my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.