Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,560 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Three Important Things In Life (a Must Read). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Three Important Things In Life (a Must Read). (329 Views)

Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three Important Things In Life (a Must Read). by MrHandsome2013: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2019
DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE JUST THREE BASIC THINGS IN LIFE.
THESE THREE THINGS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE.
ONCE YOU HAVE THEM THEN YOU HAVE LIVED A PURPOSEFUL LIFE.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1) SEX
1.2) MONEY.
1.3) RELIGION.
EXPLANATION.
1)SEX:YOU GET MARRIED AND GIVES BIRTH TO CHILDREN SO THAT YOUR LINEAGE WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST.
2) MONEY: WITH MONEY YOU GIVE THE VERY BEST TO YOUR CHILDREN AND CONTRIBUTE TO GROWTH OF YOUR NATION AND THE WORLD AT LARGE.
3) RELIGION: YOU SERVE GOD YOUR MAKER IN TRUTH AND SPIRIT.
LIVE A GODLY LIFE AND PROPAGATE THE GOSPEL.
IN CONCLUSION, SEX, MONEY AND RELIGION ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE AND ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THESE THINGS THEN YOU WILL HAVE PEACE, JOY AND HAPPINESS.

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Love - Episode 7 / Being Romantic Has To Do With A Lot And Believe Me It Involves Money. / Is There A Dating Site For People With Herpes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.